Nashua Foundries is a third generation, family run company that has been in business since 1863. Bookkeeper wanted. Hours are flexible 8:00 – 2 or 2:30 Monday to Thurs and 8 to noon on Friday. Up to 40 hours are available if desired. This position eventually becomes the office manager as the person becomes more comfortable with the duties and can take on more work. Salary is commensurate with abilities.
The bookkeeper is responsible for:
- Prepare weekly payroll for Paychex to process
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Sales order production list
- Create timecards for employees
- Account reconciliations
- Month end reports
- Work with accountant for year ending reports
- Answer phones as necessary
Our accounting package is Sage from Peachtree. It is similar to Quick Books. If have Quick Books experience, Sage is easy to learn.
Knowledge of Excel is important as many of our reports are spreadsheets.
- Starting salary is $19.95/hour
- Paid insurance and dental
- 2 weeks paid vacation (the company takes vacation the first 2 weeks of July)
- 8 paid holidays – New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July is added to Labor Day to make a 4-day weekend since this holiday falls during our summer vacation, Labor Day, 2 days at Thanksgiving and 2 days at Christmas
- Flexible hours when necessary
- A company commitment to the belief that family comes first
For more information call 603-882-4811 or 603-883-4961 during our business hours.