Company Name: Law Offices of Tami M. Dristiliaris, LLC
COMPANY MISSION: "Serving our clients with care and compassion"
Services: General Law Practice; providing legal services and representation to both Plaintiffs (those who file the lawsuit or are prosecuting) and Defendants (those who are being sued and need to be defended)
About the Lawyer:
Tami M. Dristiliaris is an Attorney, Registered Nurse, and Adjunct Professor of Nursing at Middlesex Community College. Graduated cum laude from Suffolk University Law School in 2002. Tami has over 28 years working as a Registered Nurse with people and families and always provides Caring and Compassionate Legal Representation. And a vast array of trial experience in the Small Claims, District and Superior Courts of Massachusetts in each and every county from Barnstable, Hampden, Norfolk, Suffolk, Worcester, Essex, Middlesex, Berkshire, Plymouth and more. In other words, no county in Massachusetts is too far.
Admitted in Massachusetts and the United States District Court of Massachusetts (Federal Court).
About the Company:
The Law Offices of Tami M. Dristiliaris, LLC, is a law practice providing a wide range of legal services. We are a Certified WBE and Mediation Practice. Our practice is unique in that we offer Mediation services for all legal issues at a significant cost and time savings than traditional in-court litigation. And, we offer a free thirty minute consultation for most legal issues.
Areas of Specialty:
The law practice offers legal representation in most areas of civil law and in some criminal law matters including but not limited to:
Here are some areas of practice although we will consult about any matter you believe may require legal representation:
* Family Law: Divorce, Adoption, Custody, Gestational Carrier, Visitation, Child Support, Separation Agreements, Prenuptual Agreements, Guardianships, Conservatorships, Mental Health Cases, Juvenile Court Matters such as Care and Protection Representation, etc...
* Mediation: for any legal dispute or 2 or more persons.
* Personal Injury: Motor Vehicle Accidents, Slip and Fall, Dog Bites, Prescription Errors, etc...
* Estate Planning: Wills, Trusts, Homestead, Power of Attorney, Health Care Proxy
* Restraining Order Hearings: Representing both men and women as Plaintiffs and Defendants
* Landlord Tenant Disputes
* Collections: business to business, business to consumer, consumer to business
* Workers Compensation and Unemployment Appeals
* Residential Real Estate Closings: Quitclaim Deeds, Purchase and Sales Agreements, etc..
* Probate Wills and Estates
And any legal matter you believe is worthy of a lawsuit or needs to be defended ~ call for a consultation appointment. Hours are flexible, the office is located on the bus line and is handicap accessible.
Tami M. Dristiliaris, Esquire
Law Offices of Tami M. Dristiliaris, LLC
14 Loon Hill Road, P.O. Box 373
Dracut, Massachusetts 01826-4015