26 Ham Road
Raymond NH, 03077
PH 603-785-5112 - Email: [email protected]
A creative and dynamic professional with strong Leadership skills as demonstrated in the Military. Demonstrates meticulous attention to details in all assignments. Seeking Professional Career with Emphasis on leadership opportunities.
KITTERY Water District (Contracted Short-Term Assignment)- Laborer
May 2018-August 2018
· Heavy Equipment operator.
· Repairing/ replacing water mains
· Assembly of piping prior to placement
· Deconstruction and replacement of pavement before and after repairs
· Worked in a team with to complete assignments in a timely fashion.
TIMBER TECHNICAL- CARPENTER
OCTOBER 2017-May 2018
· Built custom timber frame post and beams for residential construction
· Used hand tools to measure and assemble structure frames securely
· Heavy machinery used to form the timber/lumber
August 2015 – October 2017
ELECTRICAL/MECHANICAL ASSEMBLER III
· Built complex medical instrumentation under ISO 13485 control both in the production during Engineering/prototype phase. Instrument wiring, fluidics routing and technical electro-mechanical assembly.
· Worked in an electronics environment with proficiency of digital multi meters, oscilloscopes and amp meters; awareness of ESD, FOD, high voltage, software and hardware.
· Mechanical knowledge of fasteners, adhesives, coatings and material selection; worked with torque gauges, strain gauges, go no-go gauges
· Lean practitioner, effectively employed pull systems on medical instrumentation production line, reducing instrument build by over 40 HPU, reducing over 200hrs of WIP and production floor space reduction of over 800sq ft.
· Created VSM to identify areas for improvement, instituted visual control systems in production in order to reduce waste, ensuring prioritization of work and creating flow. GBMP trained.
PAN AMERICAN RAILWAYS
June 2013-February 2015
Trackmen: Duties included Building and replacing aging track, worked with Small Engines and Hydraulics.
United States Marine Corps; Camp Lejeune N.C
Oct 2004-Oct 2008
0311 Infantry Squad Leader
· Responsible for a 12-man squad during combat operations in Anbar Province
· Responsible for a 48-man Platoon, acting Platoon Sergeant for 4 months
· Deployed for two tours of duty in Iraq; Marine Expeditionary Group
· Led over 200 Combat Patrols (mounted & dismounted) including vehicle check points and listening posts observation posts
· Combat Action Award Ribbon
· Sea Service Deployment Ribbon (2)
· Iraqi Campaign Medal with Bronze Service Star
· Global War on Terrorism Medal
· National Defense Service Medal
· Good Conduct Medal
· Second Award Rifle Qualification Expert Badge
· Infantry Training Battalion, School of Infantry
· Non Lethal Weapons and Tactics Course
· Infantry Squad Leaders Course
· Urban Warfare Training
· Gray Belt MCMAP Marine Corps Martial Program
Graduated 2013 Southern New Hampshire University
Major: Criminal Justice
Dec 2011 New Hampshire Technical Institute
Associates Degree: Business Administration
Jan 2009 Bossier Parish Community College
Major: Business Administration
Computer efficient in Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Outlook, WebEx, GoTo Meeting, Skype, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google apps.