Certified Financial Planner
Eric J Young
Certified Financial Planner/ Licensed Broker experienced in implementing complex saving, income and risk management for people in all financial situations, to ensure client’s retirement plans will work well into the future.
Communication, Asses Risk Tolerance, Planning Strategies
Income Planning, Asset Allocation,
Gifting, Estate Planning
Taxes, Plan Performance,
End of Year Info
Licensed BANKER – Citizens Bank – Goffstown, New Hampshire June 15 – Sep 16
● Recent 100% customer satisfaction from surveys.
● Recently within top 10 for referred investment sales.
● Profiled customer to uncover outside bank/investment assets.
● Assisted clients with investment and retirement planning
● 228% of Q2 Banking Goal achieved
FINANCIAL RELATIONSHIP SPECIALIST – Manchester, New Hampshire August 14 – May 15
● Positioned Bank's products to individuals and small companies.
● Sold annuities to help customers attain income and savings goals.
● Made referrals to TD Ameritrade - 2nd in region 97% of annual goal
before the end of 2nd quarter.
INSIDE SALES REP – Deluxe Corporation – Groton, Massachusetts March 14 – July 14
● Positioned Company's high quality products to small business.
● Encouraged firms to update their marketing and website presence with Company.
● Adhered to strict quality control and security especially checks.
INVESTMENT/RETIREMENT SOLUTIONS REP – FIDELITY INVESTMENTS Jan 04 – October 13
● Retained assets of terminated 401(k) participants.
● Assisted clients who kept assets with Fidelity with retirement savings and investment guidance.
● Consistently met sales goals as set by Company.
● Came in 2nd out of 300 reps in one investment campaign
● Assisted existing and new clients with consolidations to Company.
● Assisted clients with overall financial and retirement planning
Northeastern University, Boston, MA, BS Economics
Hesser College, Manchester, NH AS Business Management
Licenses and Certifications
· Series 7
· Series 66
· NH Insurance Producer License