Enrollment management professional with extensive marketing and communications experience. Demonstrated ability in admissions, recruitment, enrollment, and sales. Increased inquiries & applications by more than 20% in every place I have worked. A creative problem solver who knows how to effectively streamline processes, increase awareness and improve conversion through effective communications.
Director of Graduate & Continuing Education Recruitment & Enrollment – Anna Maria College 2015- 12/2017
Developed a new comprehensive enrollment plan which included giving the programs greater exposure through better messaging and follow up communication.
- Increased inquiries by more than 200% and fall applications by 90% and fall new student enrollment by 88%
· Redesigned the admissions website to provide a more effective user experience including using whiteboard videos to explain benefits to the audience. Faculty and student quotes were added to give context and vision to the programs and videos to show prospective students the path to success from newly enrolled students to alumni success stories.
· Added a new enrollment management system giving the college its first CRM and the ability to automate communications to prospective students.
· Reached out to build strategic partners through the Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce and did presentations at local businesses to begin to create pipelines for enrollment.
· Developed a grad ambassador program to help with personalized recruitment, enhancing our ability to connect and helping to develop social media content to begin inbound marketing.
· Increased exposure through online portals, virtual and traditional grad fairs, digital media marketing (including geofencing and retargeting), social media marketing, paid search through online testing services and on and off campus admissions events.
Director of Marketing and Communications - Alexanderiathegreat.com 2011- 2015
Designed and developed organization’s marketing strategies including all communications and public relations activities including all social media.
- The artist has appeared on The Today Show & America’s Got Talent (NBC), The CBS Evening News (CBS), Fox & Friends (Fox News Channel), Redesign Your Brain (ABC Australia), (ABC & PBS Boston) The Boston Globe, Boston Herald and over 300 news stations across the country.
· Created and maintain the website, all social media content and public relations.
· Manage the act including all scripting, design, and negotiations for any shows or projects.
Associate Director Alumni Admissions – Northeastern University 2006-2011
Directed alumni admissions and improved alumni engagement and participation. Led a group of 10 alumni area coordinators and over 1700 alumni volunteers who covered admissions events (college fairs and receptions) both domestically and internationally.
- Increased membership by 125% (added 1000 new members) and participation by 200%.
· Developed the volunteer recruitment plan to maximize event coverage at college fairs and all other events both domestically and internationally. Organized over 500 events a year.
· Created a volunteer portal which automated volunteer registration and scheduling. The process gave accountability with event materials delivery and training.
· Developed and implemented a special interest recruiting program to counsel and assist children of alumni and applicants of interest to the Development Office in the admissions process.
· Handled all legacy admissions interviews and presented those applications to the committee, recommendations for admission.
Associate Dean for Graduate Recruitment – Northeastern University 2003-2006
Worked with individual graduate colleges to implement policies and procedures to increase inquiries and applications at the graduate level.
- Increased inquiries by 25% and applications by 20%.
· Streamlined inquiry & application process by creating a central database which improved response time to inquiries and better service to applicants.
· Redesigned college websites adding a central portal for the graduate programs and increased web presence through SEO to increase visibility in paid and organic searches.
· Added innovative search tools to improve the ability to find programs, faculty & their research.
Director of Graduate Admissions – Northeastern University 1997-2003
Managed admissions and recruitment for Bouve College of Health Sciences.
- Increased applications 20%, decreased acceptance rate by more than 10%, increased average GRE scores by 40 points and GPAs by 10 points.
· Directed marketing for programs, including all advertisement, publications, web, e-marketing, direct mail, and promotional events, such as graduate fairs and open houses (both in-person and virtual).
o Four consecutive years of growth in new students and led all graduate schools in new students.
o 2001-2003 led all graduate schools in total students enrolled & quarter hours taken.
· Redesigned admissions database to improve tracking of new students & statistical reports.
· Analyzed credit hours generated by programs to assist in making budgetary decisions.
· Budgeted and coordinated awards of assistantships and minority fellowships. Leveraged awards to meet or exceed enrollment goals and improve recruiting of high quality and culturally diverse students.
Northeastern University, Boston, MA
Master of Science in College Student Development and Counseling
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration majoring in Management & Human Resource Management