Northpoint Mortgage is Looking for Loan Officers!
Locations Most in Need of New Talent include Bedford, Dover, and Portsmouth
Interested? Please reach out ASAP to [email protected]
About the Company
Northpoint Mortgage is a New England based mortgage lender. We offer a flexible sales environment and are dedicated to helping our sales staff grow their business. With local underwriting, local processing, and local branches, we understand the New England market, as well as the unique needs of New England realtors and homeowners. Unlike national mortgage lenders, you will be connected directly with Northpoint Mortgage's President and COO to learn about our corporate culture.
A Few Highlights:
- Customized and automated marketing for all loan officers ensures regular contact with and retention of your clients and referral partners.
- Unique underwriting and closing procedures reduce the time from application to funding.
- Ability to price loans competitively and profitably, customized to your specific market area and clientele.
- Robust and customized leverage of automation in origination, product guidelines, pricing, human resource information, and marketing.
- Active NMLS license or federal loan originator registration.
- Professional and effective communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate and develop relationships with realtors, builders, attorneys, accountants, etc.
- Proven ability to multitask in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- Computer proficient.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Four-year college degree preferred.
Northpoint Mortgage recognizes that its employees are its most valuable asset. Accordingly, Northpoint Mortgage offers health insurance, dental insurance, 401K, and life insurance to all full-time employees.