Loan Servicer Specialist
• Observes East Cambridge Savings Bank's Customer Service Standards in order to maintain and expand relationships when dealing with the public and fellow employees
• Ensures the confidentiality of customer transactions
• Maintains knowledge of customer service in area of responsibility
• Complies with BSA/AML/CIP/OFAC regulations when performing all job requirements. Reports suspicious activity and keeps abreast of BSA/AML/CIP/OFAC regulations through completion of annual training.
• Assists customers with general Bank information and services
• Maintains required level of quality and quantity of work
• Works within procedural limits of position
• Coordinates and processes related paperwork to maintain efficient work flow
• Responsible for computing, preparing and providing loan payoff figures to attorneys and borrowers. Logs paid loan information into Loan Registers.
• Processes transactions, pertaining payments and general ledgers; resolves payment discrepancies as needed by contacting borrowers by phone or letter in accordance with procedures or as instructed by management.
• Establishes and monitors daily automatic payment reports for external ACH reporting and internal PATS reporting. Corrects any returns through system maintenance and contacts borrowers.
• Processes loan discharges for paid off loans; researches and processes confirmatory discharges for borrower/attorney.
• Records legal documents.
• Processes all Loan Servicing returned mail and borrower requests for address and name changes,
• 1+ years banking experience, loan servicing experience a plus
• Working knowledge of COCC a plus
• Strong customer service, verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel