Hello InsideOuters, Please know we are here for you and you can reach out to us any time.
Here are our personal cell numbers:
Dr. Deb 603-401-4999
Dr. Doug 603-401-7010
We are available any time even if it`s just to chat.
We hope you're all safe and doing your best to be calm during these more than crazy times, especially as you adapt your lives to some type of normal.
If anything good can come from these situations it may give us the opportunity to take the time to reflect on where we are in our lives and where we may want to make changes to become the best versions of ourselves we can be.
Fear weakens our immune system and can cause cardiovascular damage, gastrointestinal problems such as ulcers and irritable bowel syndrome, decreased fertility and a slew of other health issues. It can lead to accelerated aging and even premature death.
IMMUNITY Where does it come from?
We invite you to join us now and take a deep breath, send out love to those you care for, smile, go for a walk or run, exercise, read a great book, watch an inspiring video or movie, move your thoughts into a state of gratitude rather than FEAR, listen to great calming music, meditate, take a nap, drink clean water and eat healthy foods. All of this helps move you into your parasympathetic nervous system, which enhances immune function. Stress on the other hand moves you into your sympathetic nervous system which decreases immune function. By doing our best to manage stress, especially now, we enhance our body's God-given ability to be healthy, vibrant and alive. We are always either moving towards health or away from it.
When we don`t follow our health-conscious lifestyle our immune system and health suffer. Let`s all focus on what we CAN do to strengthen our immune system.
The key to boosting your immune system comes down to lifestyle choices. Here is what we do to boost ours:
1) WE DRINK CLEAN WATER. Half our body's weight in ounces of water each day.
2) WE TRY TO GET ENOUGH SLEEP. Anything less than 7 hours a night consistently is harmful to our health.
3) WE MOVE OUR BODY. For at least 30 minutes each day and if we can, we do it outside. Something as simple as walking is fine but adding strength, balance and agility work is even better.
4) WE WORK ON REPLACING NEGATIVE THOUGHTS WITH POSITIVE. Negative thoughts increase stress on the nervous system which compromises the immune system.
5) WE STOP EATING JUNK. Sugar, excess alcohol, chemical laden foods all create stress on your brain and nervous system. We do our best to eat plenty of fruits, vegetables, healthy fats and healthy protein sources. Research shows eating 4-6 cups of plant-based foods each day will help prevent many diseases.
6) WE RELAX, MEDITATE & BREATHE. When we get stressed our breathing becomes shallower affecting the healing part of our nervous system (parasympathetic nervous system). By performing deep breathing exercises, we can increase the ability of our parasympathetic nervous system to work better which in turn leads to a stronger immune system. Click on the following link to learn more about relaxation techniques. Read more
7) WE GET ADJUSTED. Proper movement of the spine increases brain body communication which in turn can optimize our health potential.
8) WE TAKE OUR CBD OIL ON A REGULAR BASIS. We find that we sleep better, are more relaxed and less anxious and we get sick less often.
We know when we move away from these lifestyle choices our health suffers. It's not the be-all and end-all...but it's a darn good start.
Does this old world got you spinning around?
Do you have trouble sleeping, panic attacks and anxiety? We hear you. These are crazy times filled with a lot of FEAR and uncertainty. All this STRESS has brought unprecedented amounts of anxiety and depression.
Anxiety affects 6.8 million adults in the United States, and women are twice as likely to be affected as men. 50% of Americans diagnosed with depression are also diagnosed with an anxiety disorder. These numbers are increasing exponentially as we speak. Here are some things you can do to help if you are finding yourself overwhelmed and anxious.
Here is what you can do to help yourself.
Various activities that reduce stress & anxiety include the following:
• See your local family Chiropractor. Chiropractic reduces stress on your nervous system.
• Diaphragmatic breathing makes your brain more flexible. Read more>>
• Supplement –a good quality CBD oil like InsideOut, fish oil, coconut oil and Vit D3 are essential!
• Use the internet for Brain games.
• Learn something new every day by reading.
• Do crossword and Sudoku puzzles and traditional puzzles.
• Listen to Classical music from the Baroque period as it calms your brain because of its particular beat.
• In fact learn how to play an instrument or learn a second language.
• Play board games, especially chess.
• Ping pong, tennis and badminton.
• Limit time in front the computer and especially the TV. Please turn off the news.
• Exercise, work up to at least 40 min/day at moderate intensity.
• Get outdoors, enjoy nature and reflect.
• Smile, laugh, and rent a funny movie.
• Keep hydrated –remember your body is roughly 70% water and your brain is 85% water.
• Get plenty of restful sleep –this is mostly when your body heals and repairs itself.
• Investigate Yoga and Tai Chi.
• Especially now, stay connected with family and friends via Zoom, FaceTime or a good old fashion phone call.
READ MORE >>
TOP 10 THINGS THAT WEAKEN YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM
7.Smoking/excessive alcohol and drugs
9.Excessive news watching
10.Not going outside in nature.
CUSTOMER OF THE MONTH
"After multiple surgeries on my knees and hip and still dealing with residual pain, I figured I would just have to learn to live with the remaining pain. Then Dr. Fudge mentioned CBD oils and rubs. It was with some doubts that I tried the products and to my surprise the products worked just as she said. I am so glad she recommended these products and I am a life long customer."
CBD Special Offer
Throughout this crisis we are offering 25% off our complete line of CBD products. Promo code is LOVE25 Remember to hit apply once you enter the code.
Love & Peace from the InsideOut,
Drs. Deb & Doug
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
©2020 InsideOut Soulutions | https://insideoutsoulutions.com