Please know we are here for you. Please reach out for anything.
Here are our personal cell numbers:
Dr. Deb 603-401-4999
Dr. Doug 603-401-7010
We are available any time even if it`s just to chat.
I hope you're all safe and doing your best to be calm during this crazy time, especially as you adapt your lives to some type of normality.
If anything good can come from this situation it may give us the opportunity to take the time to reflect on where we are in our lives and where we may want to make changes to become the best versions of ourselves.
IMMUNITY Where does it come from?
We invite you to join us now and take a deep breath, send out love to those you care for, smile, go for a walk or run, exercise, read a great book, watch an inspiring video or movie, move your thoughts into a state of gratitude rather than fear, listen to great calming music, meditate, take a nap, drink clean water and eat healthy foods. All of this helps move you into your parasympathetic nervous system, which enhances immune function. Stress on the other hand moves you into your sympathetic nervous system which decreases immune function. By doing our best to manage stress, especially now, we enhance our body's God-given ability to be healthy, vibrant and alive. We are always either moving towards health or away from it.
Let us tell you that when we don`t follow our health-conscious lifestyle our immune system and health suffer. Let`s all focus on what we CAN do to strengthen our immune system.
The key to boosting your immune system comes down to lifestyle choices. Here is what we do to boost ours:
1) WE DRINK CLEAN WATER. Half our body's weight in ounces of water each day.
2) WE TRY TO GET ENOUGH SLEEP. Anything less than 7 hours a night consistently is harmful to our health.
3) WE MOVE OUR BODY. For at least 30 minutes each day and if we can, we do it outside. Something as simple as walking is fine but adding strength, balance and agility work is even better.
4) WE WORK ON REPLACING NEGATIVE THOUGHTS WITH POSITIVE. Negative thoughts increase stress on the nervous system which compromises the immune system.
5) WE STOP EATING JUNK. Sugar, excess alcohol, chemical laden foods all create stress on your brain and nervous system. We do our best to eat plenty of fruits, vegetables, healthy fats and healthy protein sources. Research shows eating 4-6 cups of plant-based foods each day will help prevent many diseases.
6) WE RELAX, MEDITATE & BREATHE. When we get stressed our breathing becomes shallower affecting the healing part of our nervous system (parasympathetic nervous system). By performing deep breathing exercises, we can increase the ability of our parasympathetic nervous system to work better which in turn leads to a stronger immune system. Click on the following link to learn more about relaxation techniques. Read more
7) WE GET ADJUSTED. Proper movement of the spine increases brain body communication which in turn can optimize our health potential.
8) WE TAKE OUR CBD OIL ON A REGULAR BASIS. We find that we sleep better, are more relaxed and less anxious and we get sick less often.
We know when we move away from these lifestyle choices our health suffers. It's not the be-all and end-all...but it's a darn good start.
TOP 10 THINGS THAT WEAKEN YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM
7.Smoking/excessive alcohol and drugs
9.Excessive news watching
10.Not going outside in nature.
"Stocking Up With Staples for Social Distancing" from the bluezones.com
"Social distancing is not just for people who are high-risk, but for all of us to give our neighbors, friends, hospitals, and healthcare systems a fighting chance. When you’re stocking your pantry to help limit time spent out of your home, this list will help to make delicious Blue Zones meals."Read more.
TOMMY VEE C.C.H., C.I.
InsideOuters did you know?
When we are stressed one of the first things to be affected is your sleep. In these times that is not a good thing. We need to be able to relax and get into a deep REM sleep because that is where all your healing takes place and this keeps your immune system strong. My good friend Tommy Vee who is a registered Hypnotherapist has graciously allowed us to share this guided meditation with our tribe!
The instructions are: listen as you fall asleep for at least 21 consecutive nights. You will get a better result if you wear earbuds or headphones. Please do not drive or operate machinery while listening to the meditation.
Tommy Vee graduated in 1980 with a BS degree from Southern New Hampshire University. He has trained with Jerry Valley, George Bien, Ormond McGill and a number of other well-known hypnotherapists throughout the country. He is a Certified Instructor and Consulting Hypnotist with the National Guild of Hypnotists
His private clinical practice incorporates behavior modification, visualization and hypnosis, which bypass the conscious mind and anchor into the subconscious. Tommy is very successful in helping people break various compulsive habits as well as in areas of self-improvement and pain control. He also conducts hypnosis programs in the corporate world and hospitals throughout the country.
Please check his website here. https://www.valleyhypnosis.com/tommyvee
CUSTOMER OF THE MONTH
"Are you getting panic attacks because of what is happening, you should try CBD from my friend Deb Fudge. @insideoutsoulutions Please don’t buy this at gas station And as always GOD BLESS THE WORLD."
Owner at OC Stone
please check his website out https://ocstonegraniteandmarble.com/
CBD Special Offer
Throughout this crisis we are offering 25% off our complete line of CBD products. Promo code is LOVE25 Remember to hit apply once you enter the code.
Love & Peace from the InsideOut,
Drs. Deb & Doug
©2020 InsideOut Soulutions | https://insideoutsoulutions.com