"I am convinced that unconditional love is the most powerful known stimulant of the immune system. If I told patients to raise their blood levels of immune globulins or killer T cells, no one would know how. But if I can teach them to love themselves and others fully, the same changes happen automatically. The truth is: love heals."
Dr. Bernie Siegel
Does this old world got you spinning around?
Do you have trouble sleeping, panic attacks and anxiety? We hear you. These are crazy times filled with a lot of fear and uncertainty. All this STRESS has brought unprecedented amounts of anxiety and depression.
Anxiety affects 6.8 million adults in the United States, and women are twice as likely to be affected as men. 50% of Americans diagnosed with depression are also diagnosed with an anxiety disorder. These numbers are increasing exponentially as we speak. Here are some things you can do to help if you are finding yourself overwhelmed and anxious.
Here is what you can do to help yourself.
Various activities that reduce stress & anxiety include the following:
• See your local family Chiropractor. Chiropractic reduces stress on your nervous system.
• Diaphragmatic breathing makes your brain more flexible. Read more>>
• Supplement –a good quality CBD oil like InsideOut, fish oil, coconut oil and Vit D3 are essential!
• Use the internet for Brain games.
• Learn something new every day by reading.
• Do crossword and Sudoku puzzles and traditional puzzles.
• Listen to Classical music from the Baroque period as it calms your brain because of its particular beat.
• In fact learn how to play an instrument or learn a second language.
• Play board games, especially chess.
• Ping pong, tennis and badminton.
• Limit time in front the computer and especially the TV. Please turn off the news.
• Exercise, work up to at least 40 min/day at moderate intensity.
• Get outdoors, enjoy nature and reflect.
• Smile, laugh, and rent a funny movie.
• Keep hydrated –remember your body is roughly 70% water and your brain is 85% water.
• Get plenty of restful sleep –this is mostly when your body heals and repairs itself.
• Investigate Yoga and Tai Chi.
• Especially now, stay connected with family and friends via Zoom, FaceTime or a good old fashion phone call.
READ MORE >>
How does CBD help?
Stress causes a racing mind preventing sleep making you anxious, giving you panic attacks which can lead to depression.
CBD does not produce euphoric and sedative effects like THC and sleeping pills.
CBD applies the brakes by attaching to the calm receptors in the brain.
Stress is alleviated and deep healing sleep is the result.
Spread the love with family and friends
From our house to yours,
Drs. Deb & Doug
PS. Spread the love with family and friends by sharing the promo code LOVE25
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
©2020 InsideOut Soulutions | https://insideoutsoulutions.com