We are looking for highly motivated individuals to help build our sales / technical team. This involves identifying customer needs and providing solutions as well as the hands-on repair of laptops, and desktops. Applicants should have a high ability to adapt to various situations. Must have a love for computer and tech products and the desire to learn troubleshooting and repair.
- Sales of Hardware Components, Software and Systems.
- Determine customer needs and propose appropriate service and product needs in showroom
- Helps customers make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions, knowledge and opinions
- Shows a positive outlook and outgoing personality as a representative for our brand.
- Meet sales and service goals.
- Provide in-store retail customer service.
- Stock and inventory control.
- Provides desktop computer/Laptop repair support.
- Uses problem-solving and people skills to ensure swift resolutions to technical problems.
- Provides accurate timelines for repairs and upgrades.
- Tests, troubleshoots, diagnoses, replaces and/or repairs computer and hardware failures.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills & Experience:
- At least one-year experience required in sale and computer hardware repair.
- Must have previous experience interacting with customers and/or businesses.
- Possess strong verbal, written, presentation, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Works well with others and promotes a positive team work environment.
- Must present and communicate in a professional manner and have good time management skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals.
- Computer proficiency in Apple and Microsoft applications; Apple computer experience a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s or Associates degree in a related field a plus.
- One year of experience in a customer facing sales environment.
- Must have the ability to stand on feet and/or sit for long periods of time and ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to diagnose hardware and fix computers
- Ability to manage time and work responsibly without supervision
- Previous experience selling technology products and service
- 1-2 years technical experience
- Good multi-tasking skills; ability to juggle multiple priorities effectively
- Previous experience working with and providing the highest level of customer support
- A+ Certification preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $17.00 per hour
Contact Jenn Daigle
Showtime Computer & Supplies Co. Inc.
15 Derry St. Hudson N.H.03051
Phone (603) 882-5400 Fax (603) 883-9693