Hollie Fitzgerald Realtor MA & NH
Top 7 things to look for in an agent
- Great & Fast communication skills. Do they call and respond quickly? Do the call Buyers agents back quickly?
- Neighborhood Expert. Do they know the local market really well. Do they tour regularly so they know the comps and have local relationships with contractors and other realtors?
- Are they always available? Hiring a full time agent can guarantee many of these things.
- Are they super creative with their marketing? If your home is harder to sell or in a tough price point does your agent know how to find buyers for your home.
- Are they tech savvy? When you list your home you want an agent that will go above and beyond- I call it “production mode” and create the story board and marketing plan for a home including a mix of print and targeted social media marketing.
- The cheapest agent isn’t always the best agent. Just because it’s a sellers market doesn’t mean it’s going to fly. A good agent can net you 10k higher on average and save you time ( also equals more money and less stress).
- Find an agent you trust and has great negotiating and marketing skills. Personality is important because you are going to be in constant communication from list to close.
#holliefitzgerald #buyandsellwithhollie #marealtor #nhrealtor #cocoearlyandassociates #iwillworkhardforyou
- 18 views