Computer Technician / Sales
Hudson, NH 03051
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to help build our sales / technical team. This involves identifying customer needs and providing solutions as well as the hands-on repair of laptops, and desktops. Applicants should have a high ability to adapt to various situations. Must have a love for computer and tech products and the desire to learn troubleshooting and repair.
- Sales of Hardware Components, Software and Systems.
- Determine customer needs and propose appropriate service and product needs in showroom
- Helps customers make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions, knowledge and opinions
- Shows a positive outlook and outgoing personality as a representative for our brand.
- Meet sales and service goals.
- Provide in-store retail customer service.
- Stock and inventory control.
- Provides desktop computer/Laptop repair support.
- Uses problem-solving and people skills to ensure swift resolutions to technical problems..
- Build, test, troubleshoot, diagnose, repair computer hardware components and systems.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills & Experience:
- At least one-year experience required in sale and computer hardware repair.
- Must have previous experience interacting with customers and/or businesses.
- Possess strong verbal, and written communication skills.
- Works well with others and promotes a positive team work environment.
- Must present and communicate in a professional manner and have good time management skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals.
- Computer proficiency in Apple and Microsoft applications and operating systems; Apple computer experience a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s or Associates degree in a related field a plus.
- One year of experience in a customer facing sales environment.
- Must have the ability to stand on feet and/or sit for long periods of time and ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to diagnose and fix computers
- Ability to manage time and work responsibly without supervision
- Good multi-tasking skills; ability to juggle multiple priorities effectively
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- 1-2 years technical experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer Repair: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
Contact : David Chadwick (603) 882-5400