[email protected] | linkedin.com/in/jeanlawless14
Office Manager | Administrative Assistant
Dedicated, stable, proactive, motivated and meticulous Office Operational and Administrative Assistance and Business Professional with 10+ years of hands-on experience excelling at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously, and following through to achieve project goals. Dynamic multi-tasker and hardworking active listener with ability to mitigate situations with clients and execute effective customer relationship management, document control, strategic planning, time management, reporting, and project management. Organized, flexible and proactive team player seeking to leverage background into an office manager or administrative assistant role for a progressive organization.
· Ensured customer satisfaction and retention by timely offering proactive resolution ideas while driving actionable responses to inquiries, concerns, or challenges.
· Monitored performance and task progress to ensure optimal productivity and timely project completion.
· Communicated and managed customer relationships to ensure timely completion of all work performed, invoicing, follow-ups, and customer concerns.
· Collaborated with client executives to communicate schedule management, status reporting, program governance and cross-functional solutions coordination to advance shared organizational goals.
· Tabulated and tracked weekly productivity to produce leadership team reports for corrective action planning or continuous improvement.
· Strengthened traceability/accountability and ensured data integrity by utilizing software to manage financial and accounting activities.
· Collaborated cross-functionally by conducting research, deriving analysis, producing reports, and presenting research findings for continuous improvement efforts.
· Strengthened traceability by maintaining organizational filing systems for confidential records, schedules and reports to enhance data/information sharing and retrieval.
· Interfaced with customers via telephone or in-person to provide effective customer service.
· Eliminated workflow downtime by investigating, troubleshooting and resolving reported complaints and errors.
· Gained departmental staff trust and process buy-in to execute efficiently within office operations.
· Streamlined operational efficiency by creating process improvements or directing programs for productivity.
· Aided employees with customer service issues, composing correspondence, and accounting/bookkeeping.
· Gained extensive office management and operations oversight expertise including budgeting and inventory.
· Refined interpersonal skills gained from working with executive teams, diverse colleagues, and high-end clientele including stakeholders, board members and C-level executives.
· Recognized for sustaining a history of orchestrating and executing successful management/administrative support processes and procedures designed to increase the efficiency of business operations, heighten team member productivity and moral, and ensure customer retention.
· Supervised employees, delegated tasks, scheduled manpower and monitored performance to drive productivity.
· Trained new staff members on best practices, operational protocol, and tactics to maximize performance.
· Spearheaded multiple concurrent administrative/office projects throughout the entire life cycle including scoping, requirements gathering, client relations, leadership, conflict resolution and updates to ensure on-time completion.
Administrative Assistant/Sales Associate | Compass Real Estate | Boston, MA | 2018-Present
Administrative Assistant/Leasing Representative | Signature Management | Boston, MA | 2017-2018
Member Service Representative | MIT Federal Credit Union | Cambridge, MA | 2015-2017
Sales Representative (Part-Time) | L.L. Bean Inc. | Dedham, MA | 2011-2015
Executive Assistant to the CFO (Contractor) | Daley & Associates | Boston, MA | 2013-2014
Administrative Assistant/Leasing Representative (Part-Time) | Newman & Company | Boston, MA | 2009-2011
Data Entry/ Administrative Assistant | Burke Distributing Corporation | Randolph, MA | 2000-2009
Bachelor of Science, Information Systems Science, Salve Regina University
Real Estate Salespersons Licenses, State of Massachusetts 2018
Front End Web Development Coursework, General Assembly 2017 | Integrity Service Coursework
Member, Greater Boston Association of Realtors | National Association of Realtors