JAYNE RUSSELL-WELLS C: 603-509-8360 https://www.linkedin.com/in/jaynerussellwells [email protected]
Results Focused & Highly Versatile, Marketing, Sales & Community Relations Professional
An organized and creative professional with sales, marketing, and leadership experience dealing with a diverse variety of organizations and clientele with a passion and skill to build solid relationships with clients, partners and team members. A self-starter that is well versed in identifying market trends and customer needs to create highly targeted marketing campaigns to consistently meet quotas.
ü Multi-Media / Digital Marketing
ü New customer acquisitions
ü Consultative Selling
ü Event planning and Trade shows
ü Account and Budget Management
ü Innovative & Strategic planning & Analysis
ü Team Building & Leadership
ü Social Media Marketing
ü Google ad-words certified
ü Community Outreach / Networking
ü Fundraising & Volunteer Events
ü Process Management
ü "Hunter" and a "Farmer"
Marketing Generalist (seasonal) 2017 - Current
Gunstock Mountain Resort Gilford, NH
· Conduct guest surveys and analyze research data
Digital Marketing Account Consultant 2015 - 2016
Gatehouse Media - Propel Marketing Manchester, NH
Gatehouse Media - Propel Marketing / Southern Oregon Media Group Medford, OR
· Effectively used social media, web development, marketing campaigns, SEO, SEM, reputation management, and a variety of other solutions to enhance and manage SMBs and C-Level management online marketing strategies.
· Established, developed and fostered quality business relationships to generate new business partnerships as well as drive retention and growth.
- Conducted product demonstrations via the web or in person.
- Sourced new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and other lead generation strategies to secure appointments and follow up discussions
- Assisted multi-media executives with digital strategies formal proposals for their clients.
- Created & implemented custom marketing plans for clients that drove exclusive in-bound leads to their websites via Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Mobile Marketing, PPC, Remarketing, and Online Display with fully transparent tracking.
· Effectively document and manage daily sales activities, pipeline, and dashboards via Salesforce.com.
Community Relations Manager (Sales Manager) 2014 - 2015
Suncrest Place Assisted Living (an Enlivant community) Talent, OR
· Directed all marketing & sales for 36-unit Assisted Living community
· Increased census 29% in 11 months
· Actively promoted and marketed a positive house image through promotional campaigns and networking strategies.
· Developed, planned, and executed marketing events and seminars and attended trade shows, senior fairs, wellness seminars and regional events to expand awareness of residence within surrounding localities.
· Co-Managed hiring, training, evaluating and development of all staff.
- Analyzed strengths and weaknesses of the community compared to competitors then developed appropriate action steps to effectively sell against the competition.
Marketing & Community Relations Director 2013 - 2014
Horton Plaza Retirement Community Medford, Oregon
· Directed all marketing & sales for 92-unit Independent Community
· Increased census 79% to 92% in 10 months
· Initiated, planned & executed marketing events, seminars, trade shows, Senior Fairs & Regional Events.
· Led community outreach networking new business development activities.
Page 2 - Jayne Russell-Wells
Senior Multi-Media Account Manager / Digital Specialist 2008 – 2013
Gatehouse Media - Siskiyou Daily News, Mt Shasta Herald, Cascade Magazines Yreka, CA
· Indentified & developed new business as well as maintained of existing accounts for Key accounts, majors, automotive and real estate
· Managed a $750K annual desk, which included Fair guides, Chamber Directories, & multiple special sections
· Provided insight, leadership and training to advertising execs for digital advertising presentations
- Spearheaded event planning & coordination of annual Home & Garden Show, Bridal Faire & Taste of Home Cooking school
- Magazines focused on the equine and cattle industry within a 5 state circulation (CA, OR, WA, NV, ID)
HIGHLIGHT: One of my Proudest moments: Tulelake Fair won 1st place among California Fairs for the Print & Digital advertising campaign I created.
Senior Advertising Account Manager /Real Estate Advertising Consultant 2005 – 2008
Bay Area News Group - Oakland Tribune, Fremont Argus Fremont, CA
· Increased territory revenue from $19k per month to $86k per month in 6 months
· Consistently exceeded monthly goals. Awarded 2006 Salesperson of the year
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign - Digital Marketing Specialization, Certification Course, Online (current)
Associate of Arts, Music Performance (minor Psychology), West Valley JC, Saratoga CA
Marketing Communications, Business Administration - Mission College, Santa Clara CA
Marketing Communications - San Jose State University, San Jose CA
Google Ad words certification 2016
Sandler Sales Training 2016
Propel Marketing Academy - Digital training for SEO, SEM, Mobile, Social Media & Web enhance 2012 & 2016
Market Motive 2016
Dealing with Difficult People - Fred Pryor .6 CEU's 2014
Professional Communication - Fred Pryor .6 CEU's 2014
CSIA (Consultative Selling In Action) – Bay Area News Group
Internet awareness training & Search Marketing training– Alameda Newspaper Group
Marketing Concept & Design Seminar – Skill path Seminars
UC Extension, Beef Cattle Drug Residue & Contamination Avoidance – Training Certification 2002
ü Football Program Liaison & Fundraising & Publicity Coordinator , Yreka High School
ü Director, Yreka Babe Ruth Baseball Association – Fundraising & Publicity
ü Yreka Chamber of Commerce - Ambassador Chair
ü Siskiyou County 4-H - Hornbrook, Adult Advisor
ü Alameda County 4-H - Sunol Community Club Leader, Adult advisor
ü Livermore Stockmen’s Rodeo Assoc. - Associate Director, Publicity & Advertising
ü Livermore Chamber of Commerce - Ambassador