38 Kearsage Street, Tewksbury, MA 01876
Mobile: (508) 633-6734| Email: [email protected]
Marketing Strategy & Communications
Vendor Negotiation & Management
Integrated Promotional Planning
Social Media Marketing
Technologies: Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, LAUNCH, PinPoint Data System
Certifications: Social Media Marketing Certification, Middlesex Community College (2017)
Industries: Consumer Packaged Goods
Associate Marketing Manager | Integrated Marketing Services, Welch’s 2015–2017
· Collaborated with key corporate stakeholders (marketing, procurement, manufacturing, operations, and sales) to provide total process alignment of product marketing materials (creative brief, internal creative review, internal legal approval, final deliverable.) Managed digital on-line product image assets for marketing, sales, and e-commerce team.
· Led up to 20 cross-functional team members and agencies in the development of integrated consumer marketing programs that meet business objectives and maintained strong metrics.
· Partnered with brand teams and sales planning on development and execution of annual 12-month promotional marketing calendar for new and existing products based on insights; brand business objectives/challenges; past program results/analysis and key learnings; retailer and account-specific shopper marketing initiatives.
· Secured and managed Welch’s promotional and shopper marketing agencies and 12 vendor partners to ensure creative concepts, services, and marketing initiatives were consistent, on-time, and on-budget.
· Coordinated creative development and budgets associated with production, maintenance and fulfilment of all merchandising, Point of Purchase (POP), and field sales materials supporting new product introductions, trade show materials, product collateral, sampling and demonstrations.
· Led implementation of a streamlined packaging graphics development process, including agency selection, timelines, cross-functional approvals, print feasibility, pre-press, on-boarding of on-site vendor representative and digital asset creation.
· Facilitated weekly cross-functional meetings between procurement, operations, legal and sales to gain consensus on the prioritization of packaging graphic projects.
· Initiated creation of internal microsite on SharePoint to facilitate internal cross-functional approvals of promotional creative and packaging graphics.
· Ensured cohesiveness of digital communications associated with specific initiatives/promotions by assisting in website updates, social media projects and generation of monthly e-newsletter to consumer database.
· Researched, evaluated and recommended new promotional tactics and vendors.
Assistant Marketing Manager | Consumer Promotions, Welch’s 2006–2015
· Spearheaded promotional projects for brand teams through partnerships and collaboration with digital marketing manager, on-site and remote field sales. Oversaw budget and timelines, coupon clearing agent of $12M, suppliers of promotional tools and creative agencies.
· Generated $275K in annual savings that resulted in receiving the Welch’s “Seeds of Success” award for renegotiating vendor agreement.
· Delivered promotional elements for Welch’s Harvest of Help Feeding America cause marketing promotion including ideation through execution of promotional product label graphics; display cases; retail displays; hang-tag neckers; Sunday newspaper coupon (FSI) a network TV PR event; a micro-site; Facebook and digital ads; and charitable donations.
· Increased overall website traffic 124% over previous year and grew shelf-stable bottle base sales via the Feeding America promotion.
· Renegotiated $1.5M promotional vendor contract from an annual agreement with variable costs to a three-year agreement with fixed pricing and reduced costs by $50K per year in value-added media ($150K), as well as, annual volume rebate option.
· Increased category sales 144% and unit sales 155% by developing and executing promotional product launch plan for Welch’s Natural Spreads products that included a test market newspaper pouch sampling program in conjunction with Sunday newspaper coupon (FSI).
· Eliminated $400K in retailer deductions and fees by overhauling outdated coupon redemption policy.
Marketing Services Specialist, Welch’s 1998-2006
· Executed consumer promotions for Welch's business platforms, including developing timelines, placing orders/reservations with vendors, attending photo shoots, facilitation of internal reviews/approvals of cost estimates and creative.
· Implemented new DAM (digital asset management) supplier and process for Field Sales based on assessment and evaluation of needs assessment survey.
· Managed development of marketing, trade show booth and consumer education materials for Welch's WIC (Women Infants & Children) Lobbyist.
Marketing Assistant, Welch’s 1993-1998
· Provided support to the Welch's Jams, Jellies & Spreads Brand Manager and Assistant Brand Manager by assisting in various aspects of product development and product management (consumer research, product positioning, coordination of product production, change request forms, new item set-up forms.)
· Managed $5M Spreads Brand budget, issued purchase orders, processed invoices/expenses and issued monthly P&L.
· Generated and distributed monthly Spreads shipment and sales reports.
· Coordinated distribution of new item samples and promotional materials to field sales and consumer affairs department.
· Maintained Spreads Brand archives (promotional performance recaps, market research, business and competitive reviews, annual plans, marketing mix results, consumer affairs reports.)