Areej S. Khan
Londonderry, New Hampshire 03053 | (603) 421-7057| [email protected]
Motivated and skilled Marketing professional with experience in content writing. Proven ability to adapt and deliver compelling content messages across various industries, audiences, and topics. Creative mind, thoughtful researcher, eager to implement passion for writing with research strengths. Possess significant knowledge in marketing field, flourish in a fast paced, professional, creative, and team-based environment. (Note: U.S. Citizen, no sponsorship needed)
- Content creation: Blogs, articles, web-copies, photo-editing, graphics
- SEO, keyword research
- Quick mastery of new technology
- Research mindset
- Collaborative, agile Team player
- Successful multi-tasking skills to meet tight deadlines
Software: WordPress (Intermediate), Adobe Photoshop (Beginner), Microsoft Office (Advanced), Canva
Certifications: HubSpot Inbound Marketing, 8/2021
Hootsuite Platform Certification, 10/2021
Hootsuite Social Media Certification, 11/2021
Salesforce Adventurer Trailblazer rank, (49 badges), 1/2019
Master of Science in Marketing Anticipated Program Completion-March 2022
Southern New Hampshire University, (Manchester, NH)
- GPA: 4.0/4.0
- Academic Recognition: Nominee, National Society of Leadership and Success, 2021
- Academic Recognition: Member, List of Excellence, SNHU Ethical Marketing course, 2021
- Related Coursework in Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, and Marketing Analytics.
Bachelor of Business Administration, Business Management
Iqra University, (Karachi, Pakistan) May 2013
- GPA: 3.6/4.0
- Academic Recognition: Dean’s List, 2009-2013
- Content Writer (volunteer internship), Solarization Welfare Organization, 2013
- Entrepreneurial Semester Course Project: Led team, coordinated project completion in marketing business startup, successfully driving profits.
- Member: Literature Society, 2012, 2013
General Merchandising Expert, Target, (Salem, NH) May 2019- Aug 2021
- Demonstrated business ownership, managed re-stocking of product, and provided outstanding customer support for bedding, bath, health and beauty departments
- Partnered with visual merchandising team with planograms (merchandising needs, transition displays, events and product promotions), demonstrating efficiency in meeting completion deadlines
- Supported Customer Service team recommending creative options to address customers’ needs. Provided exceptional guest service to guests, fostered positive relationships, being enthusiastic about the Target brand, and contributing to company’s bottom line driving repeat business
Customer Service Agent, CCS Companies, (Salem, NH) May 2017 – June 2018
- Employee Recognition: Awarded “Star Employee of the Month” (Feb 2018) and “Awesome Agent Award” (Nov 2017)
- Successfully managed high volume of inbound customer calls, effectively resolved billing issues and provided pragmatic solutions in a timely manner
- Performed outbound calls successfully resolving collections issues and settled overdue account issues. Advised, negotiated, and established customer payment plans for past due balances driving win-win solutions for company and customers.
- Serviced 150 calls and 50+ payment transactions daily
Content Writer, Infinite Marketing, (Karachi, Pakistan) Dec 2014 – Jan 2016
- Worked closely with team leaders creating, editing, and proofreading 80+ ghost-written, SEO-optimized blogs/articles per month, uniquely tailored to clients’ needs (keywords, target audience, research, tone of voice, etc.)
- Demonstrated keen ability to work independently and remotely, delivering high quality content for diverse market niches. Diverse niches included college-level education, social media, fashion, lifestyle, travel, and more. Provided graphic design and freelance work for small-business clients.
- Received employer recognition for exceptional work quality while meeting strict project deadlines. Received several salary increases and PTO benefits.