76 Ode Way
Manchester, NH 03102
To use my background, experience and skills to ensure your company long term growth
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE:
Concrete Systems Inc: 9 commercial St. Hudson, N.H. 03051-603-889-4163
Production Coordinator: (January 2005 – January 2013)
Interface directly with customers. Meet with sales, purchasing, warehousing, distribution and plant staff to generate, maintain a manufacturing schedule. Meet customer demands, deadlines and maximize plant production crew efficiency.
Inventory Manager: (4 years - June 2001 – Promoted January 2005)
• Managing, forecasting and creating requisitions for purchasing. Perform weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and quarterly inventories of all stock items; Maintain stock items levels in warehouse and other plant locations to ensure both cost and planning efficiencies at all times. Interact daily with production staff for daily material, distribution for daily customer kits. Prepare stock, supply materials, were in house before any project(s) commence the production phase.
Beebe Rubber Company: 20-22 Marshall St. Nashua, N.H. (May 1992 – June 2001) - Out of Business
Servicing plant staff by providing raw materials to mixer and various locations. Handling outgoing products, data shipments entries before delivery phase. Operating injection press, producing commercial, construction and automotive parts.
Bilingual – Fluent both English and Spanish with ability to translate / interpret.
• Proficient in MS windows Office, Outlook, Visual manufacturing.
• General office skills, filing, copying, faxing
• Reading and understanding project plans and internal shop drawings
• Strong communication skills/phone skills/organization skills
Safety Meetings and safety material topics coordinator
• Product Quality Control
• Fork truck operator; capacity range from 5 to 31 tons
Bayamon High School - Bayamon, PR – 1991 - High School Diploma
Scott Dickman- 603-889-4163 Previous Manager 3 yrs. email@example.com
Julio Cora - 603-589-0941 Colleague/ Friend 20 yrs firstname.lastname@example.org
Dennis Valente- 508-962-2078 Colleague/ Friend 11 yrs email@example.com
Siddhartha (Sid) Das
1346 Mammoth Road, Pelham, NH 03076
Tel: (978) 677-9173, E-mail: SiddharthD@aol.com
Creative – Continues Improvement- Team Oriented
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Experienced manager/ supervisor of both large and small manufacturing organizations: broad experience in managing shop floor, goal settings, lean manufacturing, ISO, continuous improvement, inventory control, production activity control, six sigma and project management. Highly experienced in operating small business.
RPP Cooperation, Manufacturer of rubber and plastic molded parts, Lawrence, MA
Manufacturing Shift Supervisor 2011 – 2012
- Managed over 30 employees and all activities of shift, including: manufacturing, resolving manufacturing issues, quality assurance of manufactured products and shop floor control.
- Improved system for mold setups to create proper utilization of presses.
- Increased understanding of work flow through time study.
- Initiated Quality Circle meetings to improve efficiency.
- Enhanced daily communication between departments and shifts.
- Managed and updated cost sheets for some parts.
- Worked in a regulated manufacturing environment to meet the standards of FDA and other agencies.
- 100% responsible for the safety and security of the employees and building.
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts: licensed Engineer to Operate boiler
SANMINA-SCI Corporation, Multi-layer Printed Circuit Boards Manufacturing Division, Wilmington, MA
Inner Layer Division 1988 – 2002
- Managed multiple departments and over 90 employees reporting directly – from Shear to Copper Deposition.
- Excelled in quality control and assurance as ISO 9000 Internal Lead Auditor.
- Trained employees according to ISO regulations.
- Experienced in production control: released, scheduled, coordinated and tracked customer orders through the manufacturing process to maintain proper production schedule.
- Documented and set goals for continued improvement.
- Responsible for the safety and security of the employees and building.
- Worked and supervised in a clean room environment work areas.
Manufacturing 2nd Shift Manager – From 4/00 to 9/02
Manufacturing 2nd Shift Supervisor - From 10/97 to 4/00
Manufacturing Group Leader – From 8/93 to 10/97
Material Controller – From 10/88 to 8/93
Siddhartha (Sid) Das
1346 Mammoth Road, Pelham, NH 03076
Tel: (978) 677-9173, E-Mail: SiddharthD@aol.com
The Cleaning Authority, Manchester, NH
Owner/Operator 2004 – 2011
- Independently operated residential cleaning company (franchise) with over 200 customers and 16 employees.
- Developed marketing campaign and successfully recruited clients with a closing rate of over 68% - highest in the eastern region of the franchisor.
- Knowledgeable in state and federal regulations applicable to small service oriented businesses.
Evergreen Montessori House, Dracut, MA
Cofounder, Administrator and Teacher Present
- Created and managed Montessori preschool and kindergarten for children between ages 2 years, 9 months and 6 years.
- Authored business model, plan and strategy.
- Experienced in bookkeeping and controlling finances.
- Instructed students in use of Montessori equipment to supplement traditional teaching methods.
- Knowledgeable of state and federal regulations in a daycare setting.
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts: Certified preschool teacher.
Certified Six Sigma Lean / DFSS / Green Belt – Aveta Business Institute
Eastern Michigan University, Bachelor of Business Administration
Operations Research & Information Systems Specialized in Production Operations Management
University of Calcutta, Calcutta, India, Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
General Science (with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics)
American Production & Inventory Control Society (APICS)
Certified in Production Activity Control, MRP & JIT
Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications
RELOCATION /TRAVELLING _______
Open to relocateand travelling
United States of America
Ronald G Logan Jr.
17 Salmon Brook Drive
Nashua, NH 03062
Reliability, Integrity. Creativity and Trust
NH Real Estate License
Hesser College, Nashua NH
NH Voc-Tech Manchester, NH
2011-Present, Sales Associate
Nouria, Inc. Shell Convenient Mart and Fuel Depot
Merchandising, Execute Display Plans, Stock, Rotate Shelves
Build Rapport with Existing Vendors, Inventory Ordering
Cash Reconciliation, Training
2008-2011, NH Licensed Agent/Realtor
Keller Williams Realty Nashua, NH
Build Consumer Relationships, State/Federal Compliance
Design Marketing for Presentations to Prospects/Clients
1996-2008, Sales Estimator
R&S Flooring America
Provide Interior Design Counseling
Estimate & Sell Remodeling Installations
Draft Detailed Schematics for Installers
Facilitate Inspections for Product Defects/Repairs
Establish New Business to Business Sales
Cindy Butler, By referral Only, 603-204-7439
Jeff Hendrick, Broker, Hendrick Realty, 603-321-0731
Holly Daigle, Kona Ice Franchise Owner 978-457-3221