A dedicated team player with 10 years of experience in Purchasing and Administrative in the retail and manufacturing industries, ability to work in a multi-faceted environment, honored for perfect attendance in work and in school.
Certifications: Microsoft Office Specialist, Digital Literacy, Customer Service Professional,
MS Word & Excel, QuickBooks, DBA, EVO, Alpha 5 & E2 Software
Obtained quotes from suppliers and creating Purchase Orders for electronics, aluminum, steel, rubber, plastic, hardware, shipping, cleaning and office supplies
Prepared purchase orders to send our parts to outside vendor for services such as Heat Treat, Laser Cutting, Anodize or Passivation. Kept track of my outside service purchase orders on a spreadsheet and expedited as needed
Researched suppliers and prepared a comparative analysis based upon cost, quality, service, support, reliability and reputation for products
Experienced in MRP (Material Requirement Planning)
Requested and prepared RMA’s (Return Material Authorization)
Packaged, and shipped internet orders, unloaded merchandise in the receiving department
Brought merchandise out to sales floor, or in to the stock room
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE/ADMINISTRATIVE SKILLS
Matched and posted invoices daily, and prepared weekly check runs
Processed daily production and scrap reports into Alpha 5 database
Generated daily production reports and emailed to the Engineers
CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
Prepared and set up the delivery of furniture with customers’
Responded to customers calls once the delivery was made
Set up service call to customers home for assessment of any damages
Lab Medical Manufacturing, Billerica, MA (Temporary Assignment) 05/2015 – 08/2015
Macy’s, Salem, NH 2013 – 2015
RPP Corporation, Lawrence, MA 09/2012 – 11/2012
Administrative Assistant/Accounts Payable
Martel Electronics Corporation, Derry, NH 2005 – 2009
Diversified Optical Products, Salem, NH 1996 – 2003
Cabot House Furniture, Haverhill, MA 1992 – 1996
LARE Institute, Andover, MA 2015 – 2016
Business Technology Program
Greater Lawrence Technical High School, Andover, MA
Focus on Distributive Ed/High School Diploma Attained
Kevin D. Bohmiller
248 Liberty SquareRoad,Boxborough,Massachusetts01719
(978) 273-4604 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Hands-on and versatile leader with extensive combined materials, logistics, and operations experience. Proven ability to build positive relationships with customers and vendors. Reputation as someone committed to timely accomplishment who “does it right the first time.”
Core competencies include:
Rampage Systems,Waltham,MA, Acquired byFuji Graphic Systems 1996-Feb 2014
Dynamic and highly successful start-up of Prepress software for commercial printers.
Supply Chain Manager
Purchasing/inventory/manufacturing/planning/application and customer support.
- Developed policies and procedures and built team to effectively manage annual growth ranging from 25-75% with zero disruption to supply chain, quality and order fulfillment utilizing continuous process improvement methods.
- Established supply agreements with distribution for Just-in-Timedelivery directly contributing to improved cash flow, which was critical in growth years.
- Annually selected, validated, and contracted new proprietary computer platforms, resulting in 30% performance increase while reducing cost 10-15% annually.
- Designed and implemented 24-hour service exchange program supporting 2000 customers, over 10,000 workstations resulting in a $1M savings over third party provider.
- Coordinated the design, sourcing, manufacture and distribution of numerous proprietary circuit boards with contract manufacturers, reduced costs to improve margin by 30%.
- Developed cost efficient and timely international distribution procedures to Canadian and European dealers.
- Directly supported customers with hardware maintenance issues as well as sales support. Rampage customer service was the best in the industry.
US Navy Reserves 1990-2004
- Logistics and financial management for a major staff command. Trained and supported over 600 deployed Reservists.
- Identified in excess of $60M of obsolete inventory during contract reviews.
- Provided support to families of service member deployed for Operation Desert Shield and Desert Storm.
- Developed program and trained Reservists on Navy Total Quality Leadership.
National Computer Systems,Burlington,MA 1994-1996
Presentation graphics and educational software.
- Managed six technicians in repair and distribution to 75 field engineers in support of 3000 customers in US andCanada.
Presentation graphics software.
Field Service Material Manager
US Navy 1983-1990
Shore Intermediate Maintenance Activity,Philadelphia,PA (1987-1990)
- Coordinated contracting and procurement for Naval repair facility.
- Managed annual $16M budget.
USS MARS (AFS-1),Oakland,CA (1983-1986)
- Managed shipboard services and financial management on an Aircraft Carrier Battle Group Supply Ship.
- Deployed for peace keeping in Western Pacific and thePersian Gulf.
- Managed 20,000 SKUs of food, consumables, repair parts, and electronics.
University of Massachusetts,BS, Business Management, Dartmouth,MA
NAVY Officers Candidate School,Newport,RI
Navy Supply Corps School, Logistics Management,Athens,GA
Total Quality Leadership, Instructor Qualified,Philadelphia,PA
- Defense Meritorious Service, Commendation, Achievement and Expeditionary Medals.
- Held Secret Clearance w/ Interim Top Secret Clearance
Current volunteer at Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial Veterans Hospital, Bedford, MA