David M. Perkins
22 Hemlock Road
Andover, MA 01810
Financial professional with experience including accounting, financial reporting, financial planning and analysis, process improvement, operational performance tracking, resource utilization, business review and staff development.
. Accounting . Financial reporting . Cost accounting
. Budgeting . Financial systems . Audits
. Management reporting . Insurance and risk management .Treasury
. Strategic partner . Mentor
Thrive Networks, Inc Tewksbury, MA
Provider of outsourced IT solutions that includes managed, cloud and professional services. Thrive Networks was acquired by MetTel in September 2014. Annual sales $13M.
Director of Finance 2013 - 2016
Managed the overall financial planning and reporting processes, including monthly closings quarterly
Managed revenue, deferred revenue and unbilled Professional Services revenue ensuring accurate recognition.
Provided financial information and analysis of the operations for the company to make sound business decisions (e.g. product line profitability, project profitability and customer profitability) and to drive the performance of the company.
Drove continuous improvement and standardization in the Finance area. Created operating metrics and measured performance to the established metrics and recommend corrective actions as necessary.
Led the company’s financial and system conversion to MAS500 from QuickBooks.
Horizon Technology, Inc Salem, NH
Manufacturer of automated Sample Preparation Systems for the analysis of organic compounds and Oil & Grease in aqueous samples. Annual sales $7M.
Controller 2007 - 2012
Managed fiscal and operating activities of the business performance and provided timely and accurate financial reports and financial trends to the CEO, management and external constituents.
Managed manufacturing, production planning, inventory management, purchasing, sourcing, warehousing and fulfillment including US export regulatory compliance to meet demand.
Developed and coordinated yearly budget, forecast and financial plans, and associated variance analysis and review with management.
Implemented upgrades and simplification of the MRP, cost accounting and financial software system to give real-time results and program progress to senior management.
Performed financial modeling, due diligence, audits, analysis and other activities requested by Investment Bankers, regulatory agencies and Owners/Founders.
Perkins LLC Andover, MA
Financial and Accounting Consultant 2003 - 2007
Provided consulting and management services related to accounting and financial operations, cost accounting, audits, cash management, due diligence, workouts, SOX compliance, tax returns, payroll and benefits, financial planning and analysis, financial modeling and systems for clients in emerging market and owner managed businesses. Clients include software, internet, high technology manufacturing, venture capital and medical collaborative industries.
Supercritical Combustion Corporation Woburn, MA
Venture capital backed Research and Development Company in the field of nanotechnology and energy development that was developed at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Director of Finance and Administration 1998 - 2003
Member of management team responsible for, developing, securing and implementing alliances with strategic partners in investment and technology.
Provided financial support to Sr. Scientists in the design and implementation of DoD and ONR grants, contracts, procurement procedures, cost proposals and audits.
Managed and performed all financial, human resources and office management activities.
Prepared and formulated immediate and long-range financial plans, budgets and forecasts, directed the financial planning function and plan.
Optimax Systems Corporation Cambridge, MA
Provider of advanced planning and scheduling solutions with a primary focus on make-to-order manufacturing. Annual sales $10M.
Director of Finance and Administration 1996 - 1998
Key member in negotiating the sale, due diligence and integration of merger of Optimax Systems with i2 Technologies, Inc.
Developed, aligned and managed business plans, infrastructure, and finances.
Cayman Systems, Inc. Stoneham, MA
Venture capital backed company, which designs and manufactures an intelligent networking gateway for computers. Annual sales $15M.
Director of Finance and Administration 1988 - 1996
Joined the company during the active start-up phase as its first financial manager. Responsible for building and structuring the finance organization.
Developed and implemented policies, procedures, and information systems to facilitate the management of business activities.
Structured banking relationships and secured $2 million in working capital and equipment lines.
Member of management team, which raised in excess of $10 million in venture capital financing.
Managed all aspects of financial control, including payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable, cost accounting, asset management, employee stock plans, human resources and financial reporting.
University of Maine, Orono, ME
B.S. Business Administration / Accounting
GREGORY J. PETROS
3 Dumbarton St.▪ Andover, MA 01810 ▪ 978-475-7377 ▪ email@example.com LinkedIn.com/in/gregpetros
Biotechnology professional with expertise in the start-up and operation of GMP production suites. Extensive experience in commercial and contract manufacturing management combining protein purification and cell culture subject matter expertise with a thorough understanding of cGMP requirements.
Taurus PCC, Genzyme, Allston/Framingham, MA 2013- 2015
Created and managed schedules for the CQV of a Cell Culture Suite, Media Bottling Relocation Project, and the shutdown of two GMP Manufacturing Facilities.
Provided schedule updates, look-a-heads, and critical paths.
Provided guidance/technical assistance to the Project Team with document revisions.
Participated in all project meetings and provided meeting minutes.
Used the shutdown schedules to assist the PM/Project Team with resource management.
Xcellerex, Marlborough, MA 2010-2013
Bioprocess Manager, Manufacturing
Provided leadership for all Manufacturing activities, with particular focus on Safety, Operational Excellence and Manufacturing Productivity.
Led a group of two supervisors and five operators processing in three “single-use” suites.
Utilized teamwork to build effective and productive links within the manufacturing group and across other departments.
Provided hands-on direction for all aspects of the manufacturing of biologics, including vendor selection and process troubleshooting.
Drove successful outcomes on all manufacturing projects.
Shire HGT, Lexington and Cambridge, MA 2008-2010
Senior Engineer II, Manufacturing Technical Services - 2 years
Provided “on-the-floor” technical support in GMP bioreactor, roller bottle and media-buffer prep suites which included data collection and analysis as well as writing technical assessments for deviations.
Led a project which developed and implemented product wet filter integrity test parameters.
Represented MTS on a technology transfer team to start up cell culture production in a new “single-use” manufacturing facility.
Extended the hold time of dispensed raw materials from 24 hours to 7 days by leading a risk assessment team and authoring a technical report.
Collaborated with a team to perform the characterization (mixing studies, KLa) and “dry runs” of single-use bioreactors, holding tanks/bags and centrifuges.
Wyeth, (formerly American Home Products prior to 2002) Andover, MA 2000-2008
Senior Project Manager, Biotech Technology and Engineering - 2 years
Provided purification process subject matter expert support and technical support management for the start-up a GMP purification suite.
Facilitated a risk assessment of filter integrity testing which resulted in reducing filter integrity testing requirements for a commercial product.
Led technology transfer for a vaccine purification process suite start-up.
Served as co-leader of a manufacturing technology community of practice common interest group.
Manufacturing Manager Protein Purification, Multiple assignments - 6 years
Managed two successful suite “start-ups” and commercial manufacturing in production suites with staffs of 30-40 people.
Maintained the manufacturing schedule to meet business needs.
Managed teams to produce high quality and compliant products in a timely manner.
Represented my department during internal and external audits, regulatory audits and tours.
Led investigations for major process deviations.
Completed assignment as a protein purification subject matter expert at facility in Dublin, Ireland.
Ensured that all operations met cGMPs, training and safety requirements.
Interviewed and hired Shift Supervisors, Suite Coordinators and Technical Trainers.
Reviewed and approved batch records, SOPs, validation documents, etc.
Authored, reviewed and approved deviation reports, CAPAs and planned deviations.
Interacted with supporting departments including; HR, QA, QC, Validation, Engineering, Development.
ADDITIONAL PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
American Home Products, (formerly Genetics Institute), Andover and Cambridge, MA 1994-2000
Associate Scientist, Pilot Lab and Cambridge Clinical Manufacturing Facility; collaborated on the start-up of a new clinical manufacturing facility, worked on development of purification and cell culture processes.
Production Supervisor, Clinical Manufacturing; coordinated the schedules and operation of all production activities in a protein purification suite, monitored all in-suite operations to ensure the quality and timeliness of cGMP production, interacted with supporting departments, FDA and other regulatory inspectors, wrote and reviewed documents, including batch records, SOPs, Manufacturing Formulation Records, IQs, OQs, and PQs.
Progression through development and manufacturing roles at Genetics Institute prior to 1994:
Senior Process Technician, Protein Purification, Clinical Manufacturing; performed all daily operations necessary to keep the protein purification suites operating. Performed column chromatography, UF/DF, and virus retention filtration. Wrote SOPs and batch records and responsible for in-suite supervision.
Development Associate, Process Technology Group; worked on development and scale up of fermentation, mammalian cell culture and purification processes. Supervised fermentation and isolation suite that produced product for Phase I Clinical Trial. Performed small and large-scale fermentation and mammalian cell culture, column. Chromatography, gel electrophoresis, Bradford protein assays, and UV spectroscopy.
EDUCATION and TRAINING
BS, Biology, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA
Continuing Professional Development:
- Principles and Techniques of Project Management (Boston University)
- Basic Statistical Process Control Workshop (WPI)
- Downstream Processing (MIT)
- Validation Issues in Chromatographic Processes (PDA)
- Tangential Flow Filtration for Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology (Millipore)
Robin F. Campbell
42 Oak Hill Road
Concord, NH 03301
(781) 910 - 2165
Results-oriented marketing and sales professional with 10+ years’ experience in FDA regulated markets and hi-tech markets.
- Demand generation performer; highly proficient in social marketing and analytical tools
- Power PC user; intermediate to advanced skills in most software applications including:
- CRM/database programs including: Saleforce.com, and related tools; Act!; Access; Filemaker Pro
- All MS Office Professional and Open Office products including MS Project
- Effective B2B and B2C campaign manager; understands and reacts quickly to analytics for optimum performance
Related Experience and Accomplishments:
February 2011 to Present
Perform project specific activities regarding training, marketing and operational aspects of the business. Clients include local businesses, non-profit organizations as well as publishing accounts.
- Developed new approach and national campaign that attracted first time clients to K-12 teachers’ training programs
- Developed training program for new subject matter; successfully moved new offering to 2nd in market its’ first year
- Worked with junior staff to increase their knowledge base through ongoing training initiatives
Blue Vase Marketing, LLC (formerly ITV)
January 2007 to February 2011
A nutraceutical supplier with a focus on direct response marketing.
Vice President, Marketing and Training
Executive team member responsible for: all training, marketing and operational aspects of the business
- Recruited; developed training program; facilitated training, and managed more than 100 sales and customer service staff
- Created distributor training program for 8000 that increased retention and average income by 15%
- Brought CS in-house to improve satisfaction levels by more than 50% while reducing chargebacks to 0.5%
- Sourced all new manufacturers to reduce product costs by 30%; established just-in-time inventory system
- Hands-on for all events, public relations, web site UI and web traffic growth
- One of six chosen by lead general counsel out of pool of 100+ former employees to form new company
Pearson Education, A Pearson Company
October 1997 to January 2007
Pearson Education is the publishing industry’s largest company, employing more than 30,000 worldwide. Pearson’s mission is to provide the most innovative, flexible, and powerful educational materials available.
Executive Marketing Manager, Academic Computer Science
Provided leadership, marketing plan development and implementation for academic computer science offerings
- Training and mentoring skills ranked 4.5 out of 5 (ongoing sales training and product support to more than 200
- sales reps and district managers nationally)
- Managed program that successfully moved our leading Java book from 2nd to 1st in market in less one year
- Exceeded 2006 budget by 4% - personally closed 20% more business than forecasted by management
Executive Marketing Manager, Pearson Technology Group
Provided full marketing services for the high-tech publishing portfolio. Managed 5 staff members, 4 indirect reports and
contract help as appropriate. Responsible for $50M+ revenue per fiscal year, consistently exceeding revenue goals
- Established leadership role to further develop end-consumer reach and better apply metrics-based planning/implementation – average revenue per product line increased by 5%
- Secured relationship and led marketing management on executive board responsible for IBM Press partnership, the largest alliance in the history of Pearson
Robin F. Campbell
page 2 of 2
PTG Senior International Product Manager
Increased responsibility to 80%+ of the combined professional product offerings. Managed all corporate alliance relationships outside USA. Supervised 2 staff members and 3 indirect reports, and contract help as appropriate.
- Exceeded 2002 budgeted revenue goal by 6%
- Developed and implemented plans for Microsoft/Pearson .NET Academic Workshops across Canada – average approval rating of 4 (out of possible 5) on usefulness for curriculum assessment, based on 273 in attendance
PTG International Product Manager
Provided product training, information and marketing consult for AWP brand and product lines to all PTG staff outside the USA. Supervised 1 staff member, 3 indirect reports and contract help as appropriate.
- Exceeded 2000 budgeted revenue goal by 12%, 2001 budgeted revenue goal by 10%
- Worked with UK management to make Rational UK the largest revenue-generating alliance within Europe
Addison-Wesley Professional Marketing Manager
Developed and implemented marketing communications plans for more than 50 new products and 175 existing
products each year. Supervised 2 direct reports, 2 indirect reports and contract help as appropriate.
- Exceeded 1998 budgeted revenue goal by 18%, exceeded 1999 budgeted revenue goal by 10%
- Initiated and executed integration plans with Pearson entities by offering all AWP product lines training so that newly formed corporate sales force and Canadian sales force could get up-to-speed quickly
Lehman Millet Incorporated
July 1996 to September 1997
New England’s largest healthcare, medical, and biotech marketing agency with more than $70 million annual sales.
Senior Account Manager & Business Development Manager, Design Group
Promoted to lead business unit after five months with Agency. Developed lead-generating mailings and performed
cold calling. Developed and implemented various clients’ corporate identity and product branding plans. Managed budgets and staffing for development through execution of: company and product logos; corporate communication systems; client training programs and materials; carried through communications as requested by the client.
Account Manager, Marcom Group
Managed P&L, all facets of marketing plan from development through execution, solicited new business and
Polymer Technology, A Bausch & Lomb Company
January 1993 to July 1996
Leading manufacturer of BOSTON® rigid gas permeable contact lens materials and lens care products with more than $100 million annual sales.
Marketing Associate, Consumer and Eye Care Practitioner Channel
Worked with senior management to develop business unit's annual marketing plan and annual three-year strategic plan. Managed creative development through execution of: trade journal advertising; eye care practitioner promotions; sales support materials; eye care practitioner direct mail campaigns; and, fulfillment of promotional and direct mail campaigns.
- Managed fulfillment of 17 direct mail campaigns, 40% of which ran simultaneously. Response to campaigns averaged 30%-40% with three programs exceeding 45%.
- Facilitated communication and approvals from Legal, Regulatory, Document Control, Purchasing and Materials Management in accordance with FDA regulations. Developed system to reduce response time down to two days or 100%.
- Managed department’s $3.6 million annual budget and project expense analyses. Saved 30% on actual versus plan expenses for promotional programs during 1995.
- Managed annual cross-functional incentive program with Bausch & Lomb personnel. 1995 results equated to 79% of sales force meeting/exceeding objectives of program. 1996 results at 93% of sales force meeting/exceeding objectives of program.
Financial Planning & Analysis -- Strategic Planning Assistant
Supported Controller/VP of Finance and 21 member staff. Assisted in development and editing of company's comprehensive annual operating plan and annual three year strategic planning process.
Merrimack College, North Andover, MA
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
ROGER BEGIN, PMP
89 Lincolnshire Drive, Bradford, MA 01835, firstname.lastname@example.org, 978.857.6362
Senior Project Manager with a unique ability to see both the business and technical sides of complex projects. Experienced in defining and documenting requirements for Software Developers. Known for driving projects to completion on time and within budget. Proactive, results oriented professional who builds strong teams that are internally and externally customer focused. Areas of expertise include:
New Product Introduction (NPI)
Strong Organizational Skills
Leading Cross-Functional Teams
User Acceptance Testing
Professional Project Manager (PMP) and Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Visual Basic, SQL, SAP, RSA Archer and SharePoint
Scheidt & Bachmann USA, Burlington, MA June 2014 - June 2015
- Increased company revenue by introducing two new FareGo systems at price points of $690k and $1.4M.
- Developed and executed project plans; Communicated changes and managed risk; Built commitment to achieve results with customer and development teams.
- Enhanced customer’s web portal experiences by pulling together Software Support Engineer and the customer’s IT group to improve layout and wording of web pages.
RSA, the Security Division of EMC, Bedford, MA July 2013 - May 2014
Program Manager,Contract position, TEKSystems
- Improved customer data for current and future sales by managing, creating and upgrading the software tools for RSA professional Services organization.
- Increased customer feedback by 10% with the creation of customer surveys in 4 additional languages.
- Developed code using RSA’s Archer tool and Visual Basic to support existing applications and created new programs.
- Implemented SAP-Propel System across the EMC Services organization as a super user involved in testing the new system and then training RSA Professional Services team. Replaced divergent systems with one company wide tool.
- Resolved 3 month backup in contractor payments by working with finance group to resolve billing issues and training contractors on new time entry rules.
BOSE CORPORATION, Stow, MA February 2012 - October 2012
Engineering Project Manager,Contract position, Randstad
- Successful rollout of approximately $9M/yr. of new automotive amplifiers by managing a cross-functional team to deliver on schedule, on budget, with the quality and reliability planned.
- Stepped in for another organization to manage the delivery to customers of 6 updated amplifiers with improved features. Created and implemented a plan for the manufacturing cutover of the new products.
- Reduced delivery time of 20 model amplifiers from 10 days to 3 days by adjusting the larger model plans and negotiating with model shop.
SAINT GOBAIN – PERFORMANCE PLASTICS, Merrimack, NH March 2011 - February 2012
Project Engineering Consultant with Hill Standard Works
- Spearheaded a program for assessing and planning $300K equipment upgrade. Required defining scope and creating MS project plan, performing risk analysis, assessing alternatives, and created WBS. Worked with contractors to define their responsibilities and obtained quotes.
- Assessed and implemented manufacturing process improvements to reduce waste by 40%.
- Successfully supervised FMEA testing and implemented new process controls that improved quality.
ALCATEL – LUCENT / LUCENT TECHNOLOGIES, Westford, MA May 2003 - October 2010
Project Manager in Optical Network Group
Supported direct and indirect revenue growth via the development, deployment and maintenance of product configurators for ordering and quoting. Defined and documented requirements for SW Development Teams. Developed test plans and wrote user documentation. Performed functional application testing.
Increased user satisfaction of software tools by leading the development, deployment and maintenance of tools such as the “DMX Network” tool and ancillary EXCEL/Visual Basic tools for Verizon and Customer Team. Implemented 30+ updates.
Developed, deployed and maintained over 15 new and 18 existing “Trilogy” product configurators used for ordering and quoting, available internally and to select customers. Delivered these tools at the same time the actual products became available for ordering.
Developed curriculum and trained Sales Support, Customer Teams and Product Managers on use of ordering and quoting configurators within Alcatel-Lucent.com. Ensured usability of tools by seeking and incorporating feedback from users.
Ensured that all revenue generating products could continue to be ordered, provisioned and invoiced during the consolidation of three order management systems onto a single SAP system.
LUCENT TECHNOLOGIES, North Andover, MA March 1997 - May 2003
Project Manager/Business Analyst for Broadband Access Group
Product Expert for AnyMedia Access configurator tools. Handled SAP data migration and led E-Business enhancements.
Ensured 2,500 products could be ordered and invoiced on SAP by leading the business unit migration.
Advised Customer Teams and Provisioning Centers on developing new methods for offering products on Lucent.com which enhanced user experiences and improved quality of information.
Led development and support of “Bids and Proposal” tools and Trilogy online configurators. Defined and documented requirements for SW Development Teams. Created test plans and wrote user documentation. Established change control process for updating tools and data.
J&R ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS, INC., Bradford, MA February 1996 - March 1997
Engineering Consultant for Lucent Technologies
Simplified customer ordering by managing the creation of product applications to simplify product structure and reduced orderable items. Developed global provisioning offerings for the 8 product lines.
Developed curriculum and directly trained 4 new employees on new product introduction and product engineering.
MASTERS OF SCIENCE DEGREE, Major: Computer Integrated Manufacturing
Brigham Young University, Provo UT
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE DEGREE, Major: Mechanical Engineering
Northeastern University, Boston MA
ASSOCIATE DEGREE, Major: Mechanical Design Engineering Technology
Wentworth Institute of Technology, Boston MA
Senior Volunteer Ski Patroller at Sunday River Resort, Bethel ME and Ski Bradford, Bradford MA
Member of MDG Boston
Member of the PMI Mass Bay Chapter
“Understanding the Changes to ISO 13485:2016”, Webinar February 2016
“Agile Project Management”, Web training, December 2015
“The Challenges of Improper Identification of Non-Functional Requirements”, Webinar August 2015
"Medical Device Regulatory Affairs for Non-Regulatory Professionals", November
Janet Hirschhorn LPN
Summary of Qualifications
LPN licensed in Massachusetts with proven interest in documentation accuracy and process improvement. Participated in revising nursing documentation forms in a hospital setting; contributed ideas for electronic medical record database revision for home health agency. A flair for advocacy and patient teaching demonstrated through co-authoring, co-presentation of educational materials in multiple settings both independently and as a team member, utilizing research, communication and computer skills. Intermediate user of Microsoft Office 2013 Word and Excel, Windows 7, PC computers, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. Easily learn new software.
SHRIVER NURSING SERVICES: Pediatric Home Health Agency Staff Nurse LPN 2002-2015
Provided support, caregiver education and patient advocacy for pediatric rehab patients and their families.
Provided private duty patient care in the patient’s home including g-tube, suctioning, chest percussion therapy (CPT), range of motion (ROM), oxygen titration, respiratory and gastric tube (GT) medications, GT feeding, tracheostomy, and some vent experience.
Contributed original ideas for electronic medical record (EMR) database revision reducing documentation time and improving accuracy agency wide.
Documented patient care in written and electronic medical records adhering to agency policy and procedure, compliant with HIPAA policies.
SUMMARY OF POSITIONS in home health, office, hospital settings. Staff Nurse LPN 1994-2002
Supported home health agency office with telephone support, organized medical documentation, submitted documentation such as 485’s and R&J’s, made Excel database entries.
Office nurse in multi-specialty practice included OB/GYN, Orthopedics, Gastroenterology, & Urology. Triaged calls, educated patients, assisted in procedures, removed sutures, arranged diagnostic testing, and administered injections. Floated to medical records department.
Direct patient care for high-riskAntepartum, Postpartum/ Newborn couplets and GYN surgical patients in acute care hospital, including patients with preterm labor, preeclampsia, and diabetes.
Administered adult IV piggyback medications, newborn immunizations and antepartum fetal monitoring in a hospital setting. Assessed patients on stable dose of IV magnesium sulfate. Managed urinary catheters. Notified physicians with patient concerns; received, documented and implemented new orders. Educated patients with antenatal, postpartum, and surgical concerns.
Initiated, collaborated in creation of patient education handouts in a hospital setting increasing patient compliance and symptom reporting, resulting in a reduction in the number and severity of complications in high-risk pregnant patients.
Currently studying for a certificate in medical billing and coding
Salem State University
Diploma in Nursing
Gateway Community College Phoenix, AZ
Published and Presented
"Police Pocket Guide: Responding to Youths with Mental Health Needs" published by Parent Professional Advocacy League, first printing 2001, coauthor Gwen Healey; rewritten 2008 coauthor Stephany Melton MSW. This guide has been reproduced in multiple versions and used as a basis for police training programs across the USA. It promotes the concept that behaviors are symptoms of medical problems that have effective medical treatment available.
Co-presenter "Prevention, Intervention and Personal Safety for Youths with Special Needs" at Federation for Children with Special Needs Annual Meeting, 2003 with Gwen Healey
Co-presenter of "Police Pocket Guide" at Federation of Families for Children's Mental Health Annual Convention fall 2001 with Gwen Healey
"ESP Gram" St. Joseph's Hospital for patient education handouts for high-risk antenatal patients, 1995
Award from Child Haven, Las Vegas NV for volunteer program aiding abused children, 1990
Parent Professional Advocacy League about 9 years
ARN – Association of Rehabilitation Nurses – non-voting member
(978) 273-0241 Ross9484@gmail.com
Results-driven Finance Professional with extensive experience in financial planning and analysis; Flexible, trusted advisor with demonstrated history of accepting progressive levels of responsibility within the organization; developing and leading teams that drive focused execution and accountability in a fast paced environment.
Areas of Expertise
Building Business Partnerships
Sales Analysis & Planning
SAP, SAP BI, Hyperion, Cognos, and highly skilled in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
Grew year-over-year revenue 100% for four straight years by enhancing forecasting at TomTom
Steam-lined Inventory process resulting in reduction of both balances and back-orders at TomTom
Designed and implemented highly usable reporting tools enabling management to track results vs plan, individual performance and track revenues at Saucony
TomTom, Inc. - Burlington, MA 2006 – 2015
A global leader in navigation and mapping products as well as GPS fitness watches
Senior Manager – Financial Planning and Analysis (2010 – 2015)
Manager – Financial Planning and Analysis (2006 – 2010)
Recruited to build the financial planning and analysis function from the ground up by providing direction, focus and structure; Managed the budgeting, forecasting and analysis of a $600M consumer products company, including the annual operating and strategic plan as well as the capital budgeting process
Grew year-over-year revenue 100% for four straight years by enhancing the existing forecasting models and tools to drive out inefficiencies and improve accuracy.
Minimized products on backorder and lowered inventory balances by managing the financial forecast model that converted to the monthly manufacturing build.
Supervised a team of 2 direct reports and managed a $100M annual promotional activities budget.
Delivered pricing and gross margin analysis as well as customer profitability analysis which were used in contract negotiations with our customers.
Developed pricing and costing targets for the launch of 12 TomTom branded fitness products for running, swimming and biking in 10K outlets in the US.
Provided daily sales flash reporting as well as monthly and quarterly forecasts.
Developed, compiled and issued monthly management accounts with explanation of variances.
Collaborated in implementation of SAP without negative business impact.
Michael Ross (978) 273-0241 Page 2
Saucony, Inc. - Peabody, MA
A publicly-owned $160M designer, manufacturer and marketer of performance-oriented athletic footwear, athletic apparel and casual leather footwear
Manager – Financial Planning and Analysis 2001– 2006
Hired to build the global financial planning and analysis function from the ground up by providing direction, focus and structure
Provided monthly and quarterly forecasts for all business units.
Redesigned the annual operating and capital budget process which resulted in the current plan being completed in record time.
Designed a one-page format that allowed business unit managers to review their results vs. plan in a quick and efficient manner.
Designed and implemented a reporting tool which allowed the Sr. Director of Field Sales to track individual sales reps performance on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis. The report was used by the C-suite executives on a weekly basis to track revenues.
Participated in the RFP process which led to the successful sale of the business in 2005.
Additional Relevant Experience
Finance Manager – Planning and Analysis, Polaroid Corporation, Cambridge, MA
Finance Manager – US Sales and Marketing, Polaroid Corporation, Cambridge, MA
Senior Financial Analyst – US Sales and Marketing, Polaroid Corporation, Cambridge, MA
Financial Analyst – US Sales and Marketing, Polaroid Corporation, Cambridge, MA
Financial Analyst – Manufacturing, Polaroid Corporation, Cambridge, MA
Financial Analyst – Corporate Accounting, Polaroid Corporation, Cambridge, MA
Masters of Business Administration in Accounting, Bentley University, Waltham, MA
Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, Bowdoin College, Brunswick, ME
Theresa L. David
(978) 828-9781 email@example.com LinkedIn: theresaldavid
Results focused Controller performing month and year ends, budgets, audits, forecasting, data analysis and financial reporting for small and mid-sized companies. Energetic achiever with proven problem solving skills. Ability to focus and motivate staff to improve efficiency of the Accounting Department. Excellent communicator and able to work cross departmentally to identify and timely report key metrics.
Volunteer 2016 – Present Somerville Homeless Coalition, Inc., Somerville, MA
Form 5500 and IRS filings for company’s 401(k) plan unfiled for the past six years.
Accounting & Policy Manual.
Controller 2014 – 2015 Educate Online, Inc., Danvers, MA
Planned, coordinated and transitioned all accounting functions from MD to MA.
Brought company back into compliance with multiple states by filing annual reports and other LLC filings.
During a challenging year (4 CFO’s) able to manage and incorporate all changes while still meeting deadlines.
Controller 2014 – 2014 Brox Industries, Inc., Dracut, MA
During the companies peak season (1.2K sales tickets per pay) the billing department turned over. I designed a training manual which documented the processes of this department. We were then able to maintain the company’s billing close cycle.
Hired to provide guidance to nine direct reports in the areas of Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger and Inventory functions within the Accounting Department. Coached staff to improve the flow of processes within these functions.
Within two months of hire coordinated the transfer of accounting software onto the company’s new server. Eliminated risk due to old server’s instability.
Controller 2005 – 2014 Clark & Reid Company, Inc., Billerica, MA
Managed and provided support for the annual audit. Reduced on site work of Auditors by 50% within my first year of hire.
Managed Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll and Human Resources functions for the company. Reduced time spent on payroll processing by 33% by writing reports using Ceridian report writing software to automate some reporting functions.
Acted as interim CFO during a medical leave of absence lasting three months.
Theresa L. David firstname.lastname@example.org (978) 828-9781 Page 2 of 2
Controller 2004 – 2005 Grand Wireless Corporate Office, Billerica, MA
Performed monthly and year-end closings for company.
Planned and organized year-end physical inventory and audit for company.
Performed variance analysis and report results to company President.
SOX Auditor 2004 – 2004 The Boston Globe, Boston, MA
Temporary assignment performed Sarbanes-Oxley testing for The Boston Globe as part of The New York Times organization. Tested compliance for Globe Specialties, a wholly owned subsidiary, and the single copy Circulation Department.
SOX Documenter 2004 – 2004 Watsco, Inc. Headquartered in Coconut Grove, FL
Temporary assignment prepared Sarbanes-Oxley documentation for the company’s Wilmington, MA subsidiary.
Vice President Finance 2003 – 2004 Heat Incorporated, LLC Hudson, NH
Organized, developed and forwarded our subsidiary reports to Watsco, Inc. corporate headquarters for quarterly and annual public filings (10Q and 10K).
Managed all accounting and credit functions for this company.
Assisted in a computer conversion from Next Gen to Mincron Software.
Chief Financial Officer 1998 – 2002 Santin Engineering, Inc. Peabody, MA
Controller 1996 – 1998
Company was in severe financial distress when hired. My actions brought the company back from the brink of financial disaster to profitability within one year of hire through sound business decisions.
Planned, organized and responsible for annual CPA review process. Reduced on-site review time by 80% within a year of my hiring.
Streamlined payroll function for the company. Decreased hours spent on this task by 67%.
Master’s in Business Administration Suffolk University, Boston, MA
Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting Merrimack College, North Andover, MA
Beta Gamma Sigma – Suffolk University, Boston, MA
Part Time MBA Outstanding Student Award – Suffolk University, Boston, MA
Kathleen M. Boutot
59 Ponemah Hill Road, Bldg. 1-204
Milford, NH 03055
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION ANALYST
Dedicated and detailed-oriented professional with background in benefits management and compensation initiatives, providing cost effective programs designed to attract and retain top talent. Exceptional ability to organize, set priorities and complete multiple projects within established deadlines. Collaborative partner with strong analytic skills and effective communication in establishing successful partnerships with all levels of organization.
Successfully converted performance management program to competencies and goals-based automated system; introduced systems and pay-for-performance philosophy to executive management. Created employee/management training and communication plans for implementation at local site. Program subsequently adopted by corporate U.S. operations.
Established new employee benefit programs, including welfare and defined benefit/contribution plans, as a result of company buy-out. Exercised significant role in development of new plans; requiring close collaboration with coverage providers and corporate legal counsel, including design of plans and documents. Successfully implemented all plans, including all plan documents in compliance with governing laws and regulations, within the first year.
Converted from managed-care to consumer-driven health plan philosophy as a result of corporate-wide initiative for site. Introduced new plans to employees and management through instructive presentations, and development of educational material, including data supporting necessity for conversion to consumer-driven philosophy.
Led site in conversion from activities-based to outcomes-based wellness philosophy, creating program informational material and employee communication plan (used corporate-wide), resulting in improved employee satisfaction with program requirements.
Elbit Systems of America, Merrimack, NH 2005 - 2015
Owned by Elbit Systems Ltd., international leading provider of high-performance products and system solutions with operations in New Hampshire, Alabama, Florida, Texas and Virginia.
Senior Benefits and Compensation Analyst
Provided analytic and administrative function to develop, implement, manage and administer benefits and compensation programs and policies. Responsible for corporate performance management program, including system configuration, maintenance, employee/management training.
Designed, evaluated and modified benefits programs/policies to ensure current, compliant and competitive.
Performed feasibility studies, analysis, and surveys ensuring programs aligned with market trends.
Researched, interpreted and ensured compliance with federal and state regulations including HIPAA, COBRA, ACA and FMLA. Managed New Hampshire Workers’ Compensation program.
Administered benefit plans including medical/wellness program, dental, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, section 125 plan, short and long-term disability insurance, defined contribution and defined benefit plans. Managed corporate executive 409a plan for all locations.
Coordinated company-wide employee meetings, open enrollments, annual biometric screenings, flu shot clinics. Provided guidance/advice to other locations’ Human Resources staff.
Professional Experience (continued)
Managed actuaries, vendors and legal counsel for Annual Return/Report of Employee Benefit Plan Form 5500's and nondiscrimination testing for welfare, defined benefit and defined contribution plans. Point of contact for defined benefit/contribution plan nondiscrimination and accounting audits.
Kollsman, Inc., Merrimack, NH 1985 - 2005
Leading manufacturer of avionics, electro-optic systems for commercial, military markets and medical instruments systems contractor.
Benefits and Compensation Analyst, 2005
Promoted into position, performing professional level analytic and administrative functions to develop, implement, manage/administer company benefits and compensation programs and policies.
Benefits and Compensation Administrator, 1994 - 2005
Promoted into position to provide benefits service and assistance in interpreting benefits and compensation guidelines and policies. Administer benefit programs in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Senior Personnel Assistant, 1985 - 1994
Personnel Assistant - Benefits
Responsible for organizing and processing benefits information and providing benefits service to employees.
Education & Professional Development
Lockton Dunning: Health Reform and Compliance, HIPAA, FMLA, COBRA, ACA Reporting
Ceridian: ACA, COBRA, Employee/Manager Self-Service, Benefits Open Enrollment
SAP SuccessFactors: Human Capital Management, Performance Management, Business Intelligence, Reporting, Analysis and Design, Succession Planning
Institute for Personal Development: Benefits & the Law
Lorman: Workers Compensation Law Seminars/Workshops
New Hampshire Department of Labor: Labor Laws Seminars
Sheehan Phinney Bass + Green: Annual Employment Law Update Seminars
Uhas Computer Training, LLC: Basic/Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel
New Horizons: Basic/Advanced Microsoft Excel
Graduate, Mascenic Regional High School, New Ipswich, NH
Human Resource Affiliations/Memberships
Human Resources Association of Greater Concord
Greater Nashua Human Resources Association
New Hampshire Employee Benefits Council
Manchester Area Human Resources Association
Southern New Hampshire Survey Group
New England Employee Benefits Council
Society for Human Resource Management
Ceridian Human Resources Information System
Success Factors Performance Management System
Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Sandhya M. Karajgi (603) 494-3026 s email@example.com
Senior Financial Accountant & Analyst
Experienced Accounting Professional with a demonstrated history of successfully managing all daily facets of organizational financial efforts. A strong communicator who interacts effectively with staff at every level of the organization. Expertise in streamlining processes and reporting for cost reduction and time savings. A proven ability to identify key risks for internal control purposes as well as compliance. A critical thinker with the ability to find solutions to problems.
General Ledger s Financial Accounting s Comprehensive Analysis
Budgeting s Reporting s Planning
Statutory & GAAP Compliance s Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) s Managing Closings
Senior Accountant (Consultant position) - Statutory & Financial Reporting 8/2015-12/2015
Enel Green Power North America, Andover, MA
- Prepared financial statements & supported Manager preparing analysis over the landowner payments for all entities.
- Prepared accounting principles GAAP analysis (IFRS & USGAAP). Prepared standalone financial statements report to be provided to company’s partners. Performed analysis & prepared reports over the tax partnerships revenues for each closing period.
- Assisted with Audit requests. Provided assistance with the Treasury Dept Project in uploading the monthly activity into SAP, check clearing. Identified discrepancies, researched & found resolutions. Prepared & uploaded necessary entries into SAP.
Accounting/Finance Consultant - Dodd Frank – Regulatory Reporting Automation 10/2014 – 4/2015
TD Band, Bedford, NH
- Reviewed, researched and found resolution for edit check failures & RAID items.
- Reviewed & verified the mapping logic & worked with FWGs to resolve any questions & prepared the Audit Matrix.
Senior Staff Accountant (Consultant position) BPC Implementation Project 9/2013 – 12/2013
Bruker Corporation (Manufacturing – Scientific Instruments) Billerica, MA
- Reconciled various systems to BPC in local currency & USD and identify variances. Reconciled I/C balances and identified variances.
- Worked with Group Managers to find resolution & made appropriate entries. Tested BPC for accuracy.
Financial Analyst – New England Region 6/2012 – 12/2012
USI Holdings (Insurance - Brokerage) Woburn, MA
- Managed the monthly closing & forecasting & the annual Planning and Budget Process for the Boston OpCo.
- Produced & presented monthly financial package to Sr. Mgmt. Prepared revenue & expense variance analysis. Special Projects.
- Developed & maintained Regional & Corporate financial models. Provided standard & ad hoc analysis and reporting as needed.
- Worked with Sales as a business partner to provide production & cash reports, commission reconciliations & earn-out calculations.
Senior Financial Analyst (Consultant Position) – Corp Ops Administration 10/2011 – 4/2012
Fidelity Investments, Boston, MA (Shared Services Fin Ops)
- Managed the annual Planning & Budget Process (submission to Corporate) for Corp. Operations / Enterprise Functions.
- Managed the Corporate Operations/Enterprise Functions consolidation Essbase cubes. Produced monthly standard P&L reporting.
- Consolidated Report Verification & Validation & maintained account & reporting structure for the entire group.
- Led (jointly) reporting improvement efforts & led the Budget Adjustment Process.
- Prepared Monthly Corporate Flash Reports for all Corp. Operations / G&A Business Units.
Sr Financial Analyst (Consultant Position) – Financial Planning & Analysis Dept (CPD) 3/2010 – 9/2010
Graphic Packaging Int’l (Manufacturing – Packaging & Containers) Concord, NH
- Provided timely & relevant forecasts & analysis to Sr. Mgmt. Prepared Profit Elimination & assisted in the budgeting process.
- Worked with Sales & Senior Management to develop appropriate reporting package.
- Prepared & distributed Customer Margin Analysis & Divisional Margin Analysis. Special Projects.
- Enhanced Reporting capabilities. Provided standard & ad hoc analysis & reporting as needed.
Senior Financial Analyst (Consultant Position) – Financial Planning & Analysis Dept 5/2009 – 2/2010
Sterling Commerce, INC. (IBM Company) (Software) Lowell, MA
- Worked with functional groups (domestic & int’l) as a business partner to determine their financial needs.
- Responsible for the timely & competent analysis of budgets, forecasts, operating results to determine business achievement of stated business objectives. Provided timely & relevant forecasts & analysis to Sr. Management. Special Projects.
- Performed customer, product or market analysis as needed to support each functional area.
- Coordinated, prepared & distributed monthly financial package (domestic & int’l) to Sr. Mgmt.
- Worked with Executive Mgmt to identify & report against KPIs. Provided standard & ad hoc analysis & reporting as needed.
Senior Financial Analyst / Senior Accountant - Reinsurance Accounting Dept 12/2003 – 10/2008
Liberty Mutual/ Liberty Agency Markets, Boston, MA
- Managed Internal Controls Attestation (SOX) for the whole Dept. System Administration & training for Certus System.
- Supported, communicated & coordinated audits with internal & external auditors & handled special projects.
- Coordinated & prepared quarterly GAAP & SAP Disclosure Checklist & detailed expense analysis with commentaries on variances & presented to Sr. Mgmt. Coordinated & prepared annual Ceded Premium Plan & monthly Operations Report.
- Managed the Affiliated Database for the whole Company & coordinated Business Continuity Plan.
- Financial Analysis with narratives for monthly, quarterly & annual activity.
- Budget & Planning for departmental expenses & Reinsurance activity. Participated in the Reinsurance System development. Oversaw accounting activities for all Residual Markets.
- Reviewed & approved journal entries & account recons for accuracy & completeness.
- Provided functional guidance and training for entry & staff Accountants.
Senior Reinsurance Analyst - Reinsurance Operations Unit 10/1999 – 12/2003
International Insurance Company, Manchester, NH
- Procured and maintained Letters of Credit for all unauthorized reinsurers.
- Coordinated the issuance of Letters of Credit on Assumed business and handled special projects.
- Handled commutation proposals and liquidation companies as well as coordinated global commutations.
Senior Accountant – Financial Reporting Department 7/1996 – 10/1999
National Grange Mutual, Keene, NH
- Maintained General Ledger for six Subsidiary Companies.
- Reconciled B/S & I/S accounts on a monthly basis, investigated unusual activities & found resolution.
- Prepared prepooled financials, coordinated and prepared Statutory Annual & Quarterly financials.
- Supported audits by the Insurance Dept, External & Internal Auditors & handled special projects.
Manager – Corporate Financial Accounting & Reporting Department 6/1996 & prior
AXA Re & AXA America (Insurance – Reinsurance) NYC, NY
- Trained personnel and evaluated their performance.
- Coordinated and prepared consolidated GAAP report to AXA Consolidation.
- Coordinated and prepared Consolidated Report for Budgets, Forecasts, Semi Annual and Annual Consolidations.
- Prepared expense budget and assisted in overall budget process including commentaries.
- Detailed review and completion of STAT, GAAP financials including Revenue Recognition.
- Oversaw fixed assets and all bookkeeping functions to ensure accuracy and timely disbursement of checks to vendors.
- Analysis of general expenses and commentaries on the variance.
- Executed Investment Accounting and State Compliance related schedules and reports.
- Preparation of GAAP and Statutory formatted board reports and assisted in the forecasting process including commentaries.
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, h-lookups, macros, etc.), Power Point, Essbase, Hyperion Planning Models, Various Reinsurance Systems, Certus System (Attestation), Change Point, PeopleSoft, OutLookSoft, SharePoint, EDMS, Sagitta, SAP System, TM1 Reporting System, BPC Reporting System.
BBA in Accounting, Pace University, New York, NY
Kristyn E. Mohrmann
6 Hastings Lane Nashua, NH 03064
Boston Baptist College, Boston, MA
Bachelor of Biblical Studies with an emphasis in Church Ministry
Graduated May 2008, Cum Laude
Word of Life Bible Institute, Pottersville, NY
One year Bible certificate
Graduated in August 2005
Calvary Christian School, Derry, NH
Graduated in June 2004, High School Diploma
Sales Associate II April 2013-January 2015
Goodwill Industries of Northern New England Amherst, NH
Supervises Safety Inspection for Store
Represents Store at Regional Meetings for Safety Team
Operating Cash Register
Evaluating Donated Merchandise for Salability
Pricing of Merchandise
Seasonal Help – Cashier November 2012-December 2012
Target Corporation Nashua, NH
Operating Cash Register at Check Out
Contract Labor/Volunteer January 2011-July 2014
Northridge Church Derry/Londonderry, NH
Assist Pastor with Filing Paperwork
Teach Kids Church to 1st through 5th Grade Students
Sales Associate June 2007-May 2009
Payless Shoe Source North Andover, MA
Operating Cash Register
Kitchen Worker August 2006-May 2008
Boston Baptist College Boston, MA
Cleaning the Kitchen, Cafeteria, and Dish Room
STC (Summer Training Corps) Bookstore Supervisor June -August 2006
Word of Life Ranch Pottersville, NY
Supervise Students at Work
Tracking Cash Flows at End of Day