Robert E. Gordon (978) 875-1755
1221 Pawtucket Blvd., Unit 91, Lowell, MA 01854 firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMARY: Mechanical Engineering Professional with experience in engineering, manufacturing and documentation practices.
SKILLS: Design Software: SolidWorks, I-DEAS Master Series, Pro-Engineer, Mechanical
Desktop, AutoCAD 14, Working Model, MATLAB, and MathCAD.
Computers: Experienced PC, Mac, and UNIX workstations user.
Inspection Equipment: microscopes and dynascopes.
Machine Shop: lathes, milling machines, and numerical controlled milling machine.
Test Equipment: tensile test machine and environmental test equipment.
Miscellaneous: Microsoft Word and Excel software and ASME GD&T.
B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, University of Massachusetts–Lowell, 2000, GPA: 3.42
Member of Tau Beta Pi, National Engineering Honor Society
Member of Pi Tau Sigma, Mechanical Engineering National Honor Society
Self-implemented projects for alternative energy patents 2004 to Present
Customer Service, DEMOULAS/MARKET BASKET, Littleton, MA 2011 to Present
Home Health Aide, ELDERLY CARE, Hudson, MA 2005 to 2011
Engineering Contractor 2006
Contract work at SOLIDVISION, Oxford, MA
Created drawings of extremely precise dental implants using Solidworks CAD software.
Engineering Contractor 2005
GENERAL COMPUTER RESOURCES INC, Burlington, MA
Contract work at Analogic Corporation, Peabody, MA
Implemented strict documentation procedures by conducting ECOs, modified or re-created solid models using I-DEAS and saved files in various formats for drawing review and manufacturing.
Improved productivity by discovering and correcting inconsistencies between markup files and CAD files and informed the project engineers of these errors.
Engineering Contractor 2005
NATIONAL ENGINEERING SERVICE CORPORATION, Woburn, MA
Contract work at Belmont Instrument Corporation, Billerica, MA
Located over 100 lost CAD files, and established a new database of these files still used today, thereby saving the company the time and cost of recreating the files.
Minimized company time and cost by reverse engineered telescopic I.V. bag hanger design.
Salesman at LEGO, Burlington, MA 2003 to 2005
Teacher at GRACE CHAPEL, Lexington, MA 2002 to 2003
Mechanical Engineer 2000 to 2002
ROCKWELL AUTOMATION ALLEN-BRADLEY, Chelmsford, MA
Created and modified production drawings.
Worked on ECO’s.
Conducted life tests for various sensing devices to test environmental integrity.
Process Development Engineer 2000
RAYTHEON ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS CORPORATION, Andover, MA
Interfaced with Manufacturing Engineer and Process Engineering team to extract Semi-rigid cable info. (Pro-Piping) and create manufacturing inspection templates from solid model database using PRO/ENGINEER 3D CAD/Intralink software.
Created Process Plan for manufacturing.
ADDITIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
Teacher Assistant (Volunteer), ARUNA’S PLACE FOR CHILDREN, Sudbury, MA 2008 to 2009
Teacher Assistant, GOLDEN POND RESIDENTIAL CARE, Hopkinton, MA 2008
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret (Mitre Corporation) – 1995
Bookkeeping and Basic Office Management needed Immediately. Looking for a really experienced person that can work in a small company with mostly all men. Small office of 4-5 people. Self motivated, hard working, organized, and efficient.
- · Job Power is the Accounting System we use but we could change over to Quick Books the first of the year if it makes sense.
- · Billing for service work (Electrical Contracting Business)
- · AIA Billing for Contract Work
- · Accounts Receivable
- · Accounts payable
- · Banking
- · Insurance (working with the agents)
- · Payroll (Ideally but we could outsource depending on the need).
- · Benefits review for employees (would assist with reviewing in conjunction with me.
Pay and Benefits
- · Full time pay range $ 50,000.00 to $ 65,000.00 depending on experience and ability.
- · Vacation couple weeks
- · 401 K available
- · Holidays
- · Insurance negotiable
Contact Steve Dodge at (tel) 781-279-1300, email email@example.com
KIMBERLY A. ARMS
184 Harvard Road, Littleton, MA 01460
(978) 302-5872 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Masters level healthcare professional with over twenty years experience developing, implementing and managing complex projects within time and budgetary constraints.
- Proficient in contracts operations management: negotiations, facilitation of RFP process and auditing.
- Experienced in leading cohesive, high performing cross functional teams.
- Proven strength in business development, budgeting and quality assurance initiatives.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
Strategic Planning * Project Management * Budget Management & Analysis * Regulatory Compliance* Business Operations Management * Contract Management * Vendor Relationship Management* Negotiation * Marketing * Customer Relationship Management * Team & Professional Development* Problem Resolution * Recruitment
Premier Home Health Care of Massachusetts, Inc. Northborough, Pittsfield and Fall River MA
Regional Director, 2010-2016
- Provided overall management and administration for three branch locations serving entire State of Massachusetts including evaluation of marketing and business development activities to achieve corporate objectives.
- Contributed to the development of annual budgets of approximately $7M, projection models and subsequent P&L management.
- Developed and executed plan to bring all branch locations into 100% compliance for all contracts.
- Decreased annual advertising costs by over 50% through the development and promotion of employee incentive programs.
- Introduced new product line that resulted in 30% increase in sales within first year.
- Increased overall branch gross margins by10% within a 2-year period.
Premier Home Health Care of Massachusetts, Inc. Worcester, MA
Branch Administrator, 2008-2010
- Provided management and administration of the Worcester Massachusetts Branch that included ensuring compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as contract credentialing requirements.
- Developed, implemented and monitored annual business plan including marketing and business development activities reflective of plan.
- Created extensive marketing action plan resulting in 50% revenue growth within the first year.
- Expanded patient and paraprofessional census by 100%.
- Improved company visibility by relocating branch from Worcester to Northborough in 2010.
Elder Services of the Merrimack Valley, Inc., Lawrence, MA
Assistant Director of Home Care, 2004-2007
- Contributed to the management and administration of $40,000,000 state home care program including; budget analysis, program performance measures, compliance with all state policiesand regulations, ongoing staff supervision and performance appraisals.
- Responsible for management of state home care contracts: facilitation of request for proposal process, negotiations, contract development, performance monitoring and vendor audits.
- Introduced a new system for client co-payment collections resulting in a 50% reduction of overdue co-payments within the first year.
- Cultivated strategic partnerships with senior housing executives that led to the development of the
corporation’s first HUD 202 Senior Housing.
Elder Services of the Merrimack Valley, Inc.
Project Manager, 1993-2004
- Managed and administered state home care supportive services programs with a combined annual budget of $1,000,000+. Duties included budget analysis, program performance measures and compliance with all state and federal policies and guidelines.
- Co-authored corporation’s first $1,000,000 federal grant for supportive housing services and subsequent grants for additional program support over a 10-year period.
- Designed and implemented innovative and cost effective model for supportive services developments leveraging resources to save significant amounts of money annually.
- Expanded supportive services developments within the corporation’s territory by 75% within a 2-year period.
Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook
Master of Science, Springfield College Licensed Social Worker (MA)
Bachelor of Science, Fitchburg State University
161 Atlantic Avenue Salisbury, Massachusetts 01952 (978) 580-8843 email@example.com
A hardworking and energetic sales professional with extensive experience in mastering new products and handling internal and external clients, using organizational, interpersonal and communication skills. Accomplished in territory management and customer support. Possesses a proven track record of increasing sales growth, customer satisfaction and repeat business. A quick learner and adaptable team player who works cross-functionally to achieve results in a timely manner.
US FOODS, INC., October 2005-June 2016
Inside Sales Representative, Seabrook, New Hampshire, 2008-2016
Serves as primary liaison between Hospitality Services Group and US Foods, responsible for $5 million in sales annually. Processes customer orders, price quotes, sample requests, returns and credits accurately and in a timely manner. Proactively recommends items to customers to increase customer satisfaction and improve order profitability. Educates customers about terminology, features and benefits of products in order to improve customer satisfaction and increase sales. Monitors scheduled shipment dates to ensure expedited and timely delivery. Contacts customers following sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and resolution of any complaints or issues.
Works with marketing to coordinate food shows and rollout of new products via samples with hands-on demonstrations and presentations.
Works cooperatively with outside sales and brokers to grow existing customers, creating new customers and exceeding monthly sales quotas at the appropriate gross margin while increasing customer satisfaction.
Increases sales and average order size through cross-selling, upselling and add-on sales by offering promotional sales items.
Consistently earns incentives for upselling house-branded products.
Provides telephone and sales support to all customers and eight internal departments, ranging in size from ten to 100 associates.
Territory Manager, Sales Representative, Peabody, Massachusetts,2005-2008
Introduced and sold new products to customers through sales presentations and food shows. Supported customers by analyzing market trends and recommending products to support trends. Worked with credit department and customers to collect all balances due based on approved credit terms. Prepared sales budgets and reports, processed credits and pickup requests and prepared price quotes and menu suggestions based on current food costs.
Built a $2 million customer base while maintaining existing customers and maximizing profitable sales.
Increased customer base sales by 400% and gross profit by 42%, consisting of a 25% LIC administrative markup.
Exceeded monthly sales goals and new customer penetration.
Managed customers’ delivery time windows as published by the transportation department and addressed any problems that occurred during the order process, such as delivery errors, truck shortages and stock outs.
Initiated cold calls and followed up on leads to generate new business.
SHAHEEN BROS., INC., Amesbury, Massachusetts
Accounts Manager, Sales Representative, 2002-2005
Primary account manager for $1.2 million customer base. Provided profitable price quotes and established payment and credit terms to customers. Introduced and sold new products to customers. Successfully contributed to all company sales team product promotions.
Increased customer base sales by 60% and gross profit by 42% within a two-year period.
Exceeded monthly sales goals and new customer penetration.
CARLTON-BATES COMPANY, Haverhill, Massachusetts
Inside Sales Representative, 1999-2002
Responsible for expanding and maintaining sales in a $3.5 million account base, using strategic business planning, with a strong focus on major accounts.
Provided all aspects of account management, including price quotes, expediting product, forecasting sales and resolving invoice issues.
Served as primary liaison between customers and manufacturers, utilizing communication and negotiation skills.
Generated leads and cold calls to assist field sales in expansion of customer base.
KITCHEN & KUTCHIN, INC., Burlington, Massachusetts, Inside Sales Representative, Manufacturers’ Representative, 1989-1999. Utilized communication and sales skills between customers and manufacturers’ representatives to identify customer product requirements and pricing. Responsible for extensive product knowledge and market conditions for 35 manufacturers in the semiconductor industry. Successfully implemented company sales strategies and business plans.
Lasell Junior College, Auburndale, Massachusetts, A.A. in Accounting, 4.0 GPA
MS Word, Outlook, Excel, Tandem, Prism, Edge
Running (Completed First Half Marathon in 2014), Cooking, Animal Welfare
Annual beach cleanups
1 Water St. Apt 419 Haverhill, MA 01830
Phone: (978) 420-5522
Objective: To secure a management position where I can use my customer service skills and experience.
11/14 – 06/2016 Edgewood Retirement Community North Andover, MA
Environmental Services Supervisor
Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Environmental Services Department.
Hiring, training and supervising a staff of 20+ employees.
Maintaining a quality control program for Environmental Services staff.
Operating within budgetary guidelines.
Assisting Facilities Director.
Coordinating room cleanings as well as deep cleanings and special cleaning projects.
06/12 – 10/14 Providence Biltmore Hotel Providence, RI
Assisted the Director of Housekeeping during a $16 million renovation.
2+ years of union experience.
Inspecting guest rooms to guarantee cleanliness and make sure all standards were met.
Overseeing a housekeeping staff of 30+ employees.
Opening and closing housekeeping shifts in a 295 room property.
Setting up guest rooms for VIP’s as well as Site Tours for the Sales Department.
Kept track of “Lost & Found” items and returned them to guests accordingly.
03/11 – 06/12 Residence Inn by Marriott Warwick, RI
Inspecting guest rooms to make sure they were properly cleaned and that all Marriott standards were met according to company value.
Overseeing all housekeepers as well as opening and closing housekeeping shifts.
Gatehouse - Preparing breakfast menu for 90+ guests.
Front Desk – Experienced with FOSSE System, checking guests in and out as well as making reservations.
Laundry – In charge of washing, folding, and stocking all housekeeping supplies.
Housekeeping & Houseman – Proper cleaning of guest rooms and main areas in a 96 room property.
Johnson & Wales University Providence, RI
Bachelor of Science,Hospitality Management Received - 05/11
Associates in Science, Hotel Management Received - 05/09
- Spanish speaking - Fluent and conversational
- Experienced with Microsoft software – Word, PowerPoint, Excel
References Available Upon Request
Patricia E. McKeever
Programmer/Systems Engineer with expertise in the IT, Collection, Insurance and Real Estate Industries. Familiarity with many computer languages. Excellent attention to detail, ability to think outside the box and visualize the over all picture. Ability to focus on the problem at hand and streamline the processes. Proven ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently. Completed course of study in C# and ASP and ADO.NET.
Knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook. SQL, Crystal Reports, courses in COBOL, Assembler, FORTRAN, JCL, Visual Basic.NET 2.0, Visual Basic, Java Script, Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, Dream Weaver, HTML, Java Fundamentals, JD Edwards WorldWriter, Auditor Training
Merkle Inc, Marlborough, MA 06/2012 – 08/2016
Senior Operation Analyst
- Receive and process input feeds for Samsung, Clorex, Amgen, etc. using Tidal
- Verify compliance, quality and accuracy of input using SQL queries
- Perform file transfers using sftp
- Coordinate production schedules
- Monitor system up time, 24/7
- Maintain documentation and logs using Microsoft Office Suite
Epsilon, Wakefield MA 01/2011 – 02/2012
- Receive and process input feeds for Kelloggs, Unix Operating system
- Verify compliance, quality and accuracy of input using SQL queries
- Perform file transfers
- Coordinate production schedules
- Monitor system up time, 24/7
- Maintain documentation and logs using Microsoft Office Suite, including Pivot Tables
Stephens and Michaels Associates, Salem, NH 07/2009 – 11/2010
- Develop and Maintain complex Artiva Collection Database scripts for clients
- Create consolidated Crystal Reports from the Artiva Relationship Database
Fidelity Investments, Boston, MA 07/2007 – 11/2007
Programmer/Analyst/Production Support Engineer - Fidelity Pricing & Cash Management Services – Contract Position
- Maintained and created Mainframe Programs, Endevor, Control M, Cobol II, TSO
- SPUFIs to query and access information on the DB2 database, exposure to Platinum
- Maintained Word documents in the Enterprise Document Management Services
- Updated Bank Holiday and production schedules for Custody Banks
- Made changes to production job scheduling as needed due to current production situations
CGI, Andover, MA
International information technology and business processing service firm 02/1998 – 05/2007
- Developed, updated and maintained programs for the Universal Billing System for the Massachusetts Automobile Division using COBOL, Endevor, TSO and VSAM files
- CICS for testing of client’s changes and updates
- Information Assurance for the customer’s security passwords and provided monthly reports for client audits
- Installed, tested, and maintained the R L POLK updates to the automobile insurance rating system
- Massachusetts Automobile client requested update and maintenance of system, i.e. rate increases, broker commission increases, error in program logic, etc.
- ARTS/ICAPS/MAPPS assigned risk automobile insurance application programming and support
Quality Microwave Interconnects Inc, Wilmington, MA
Manufacturer of microwave connection parts 07/1996 –02/1998
- Design and creation of the company’s retail and distribution database using Microsoft ACCESS
- Development of customer quoting process using ACCESS
- Maintained programs for testing of company’s product on HP Network Analyzers using Rocky Mountain Basic
- Evaluated and recommended vendors for software purchases
Prior to 1996:
Lois Paul and Partners, Burlington, MA
Public Relations Firm
Assistant Account Coordinator
Provided team-support; booking travel, trade show planning
Maintained the company media database
CB Commercial Real Estate, Waltham, MA
- Maintained Commercial Real Estate Database
- Compiled commercial real estate sales force reports
- Developed maintenance system manual
Telemarcom, Andover, MA
- High Tech and Medical telemarketing, speaking with OR doctors and nurses re: medical devices that would aid them in their work or companies to ascertain what software would improve their jobs
- Accumulating data for new products for manufacturers or sales lead generation
Phillips Academy, Office of Academy Resources, Andover, MA
- Traced lost alumni using bits of information gathered through research
- Maintained alumni and student data base
Massachusetts Health Data Consortium, Waltham, MA
- Translation of data from cooperating hospitals for State Hospital data base, in PL1
- Publication of statistical reports and studies for state and national distribution
Epsilon Data Management, Burlington, MA
- Conversion of client and commercial information for client appeal mass mailing using PL1
- Created programs to merge letter content and addresses information
Softech, Waltham, MA
Program Development Coordinator
- In charge of running software programs from coding through debugging to testing
- Weekly file maintenance
- Responsible for all development JCL
John Hancock Mutual Life Insurance, Boston, MA
Programmer/Systems Analyst FORTRAN, BASIC
- Developed retirement benefit quoting for key case policy holders
- Created a study in International mortality for expansion into the international pension marketplace
- Wrote major program for Group Pension Sales Department for competitive rate project
St. Lawrence University, Canton, NY
Bachelor of Science – Liberal Arts – Major in Mathematics
University of Massachusetts at Lowell, Lowell, MA
UNIX Certificate Program, courses completed- Introduction to UNIX Operating System, C Programming, Data Structures and the C language
Highly motivated, team oriented executive with experience as both a manager and sales/marketing representative for leading manufacturers and importers. This includes domestic as well as international experience. Looking for an opportunity where I can develop a company’s business utilizing my sales and marketing skills.
l Sales Management l Leadership & Supervision l Training & Development
l Project Management l Promotional Strategies l Budget Analysis / Management
l Organizational Skills l Customer Relations l Inventory Management
Managed domestic and international sales department with 8 reports (FISHMAN TRANSDUCERS).
Generated sales that included $10 Million domestic sales and $4 Million international sales; created monthly promotions to help achieve monthly sales quotas (FISHMAN TRANSDUCERS).
Increased sales from $1.6 Million per year to $25 Million per year. Total business achieved – over $200+ Million. This was accomplished through product development with a focus on improving quality, timely delivery and interacting with OEM suppliers (AXL MUSICAL).
Managed sales and marketing department with 20 reports (FENDER MUSICAL - Accessories).
Increased sales from $14 Million per year to $24 Million per year within four years; assumed responsibility for clothing and promotional items – increased sales from $250,000 to $1 Million the first year (FENDER MUSICAL - Accessories).
Developed 100-page full-color Price List / Catalog (FENDER MUSICAL - Accessories).
Generated sales through development of international accounts. During that time frame, revenues went from $15 Million in 1987 to $52 Million in 1995 (FENDER MUSICAL – International Sales & Marketing).
Managed a network of 50 international distributors via trade shows, personal visits (30 countries), telephone contact, mailings and faxes
Generated annual sales of $2 Million through a network of 100 retail dealers in the Mid-Atlantic States through regular personal visitations (FENDER MUSICAL - District Sales Manager - Domestic Sales (Mid-Atlantic States)
Vice-President - Global Retail Sales 2014 – 2016
FISHMAN TRANSUCERS - Andover, MA
Senior Vice-President - International Sales & Marketing 1999 – 2014
AXL MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS - Hayward, CA
(Off-shore vendor to Fender Musical Instruments)
Vice-President – Sales / Marketing 1978 – 1999
FENDER MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS CORP. - Scottsdale, AZ
Bachelor of Arts - RUTGERS UNIVERSITY
Charles T. Orosz
978-618-9990 • firstname.lastname@example.org • www.linkedin.com/in/charlie-orosz-9680b37
ONLINE, CONTINUING, and PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION PROFESSIONAL
An entrepreneurial leader in the field of education and training with over 25 years’ experience creating and implementing online and classroom programs that are innovative and achieve results. Strong work ethic coupled with the ability to lead, manage, and coach staff to work productively and enthusiastically. Advances vision and mission through planning, team building, communication, and successful execution.
Curriculum Design and Development
Bottom Line Driven
Cross-functional Team Building
Human Centered Design
Lead Through Influence
Trusted Values-Based Partner
New Program Development
Concept to Market Leadership
Innovative Driver of Change
Business Process Creation
Select areas of accomplishment:
Led the team that increased New England Region UPCEA conference attendance by 53% over the previous year.
Over a five-year period, implemented new programs and delivery modalities that grew online and evening from 20% to 49% of credits delivered at Bay State College.
Led the creation and delivery of the first online Adaptive Learning certificate program that resulted in thousands of enrollments and extremely high student satisfaction.
Implemented numerous changes that resulted in a 38% growth of the CE division in three years.
Created, implemented and managed new curricula and processes that grew the Boston New Horizons from last to first in the mega markets in only 13 months.
Developed, delivered, and/or managed 12 training programs that increased revenue from $8M to over $29M/year over seven years in transitioning tens of thousands of students into the IT workforce.
Led the design and development of the Desktop Support curriculum that won the 2001 CompTIA Career Awareness Award.
Managed the instructional analysis and design services that resulted in customized learning solutions for major clients: Disney, Fidelity, Verizon, Daimler Chrysler, John Hancock, etc. and resulted in millions in revenue.
Bay State College, Boston and Taunton October 2009 – July 2016
Director of Evening and Distance Education
Tapped to lead the President’s vision for Online and Boston and Taunton evening campuses.
Led the creation and execution of the strategic plan for Online division
Achieved the initial DOE and NEASC accreditation for online associate and bachelor degrees
Guided a faculty focus group that led to an online quality improvement plan based on the Quality Matters Rubric
Worked closely with Deans and Department Chairs on the development and delivery of 130+ online courses
Piloted and implemented web support for all courses at the college
Migrated to a Web 2.0 compliant LMS and reduced per course cost by 46%
Pushed for and beta tested a student portal for the college
Increased degree, concentration, and certificate offerings from seven to twenty-one
Created and implemented a college-wide Credit for Prior Learning policy that increased transfer by 31%
Partnered with Smarthinking and Straighterline to improve student support and degree completion
Selected the location, oversaw the design and build out, and moved the Middleborough Campus to Taunton
Director of Continuing Education
Managed the Boston and Middleborough evening campuses
Created and executed a strategic plan for the evening campuses
Redesigned the advising model to be more efficient and student friendly
Pushed for college-wide business rules and documentation of processes and procedures
Led improvements to the technical infrastructure and working environment at the Middleborough campus
Improved term to term retention from the mid-eighties to mid-nineties and increased associate to bachelor enrollments by 350%
Selected and implemented a college-wide online evaluation system
New Horizons Computer Learning Center of Boston October 2007-October 2009
Director of Career Development
Selected to increase focus on the consumer market, oversee the relationship with Career Centers and WIBs, and manage our grant process.
Led the increase of consumer sales from less than 5% of total revenue to over 35% in less than six months
Updated state approved programs to focus on demand occupations
Increased consumer student population by 650%
Managed government contacts and education licenses
Director of Training and Operations
Responsible for the creation and delivery of training courses and programs to the business and consumer markets. Led the operations, training, and information services staffs.
Created highly successful consumer evening programs that increased evening revenue by over 500%
Implemented fiscal controls to ensure profitability of custom B2B sales
Instrumental in closing an innovative custom B2B opportunity that generated $30K in monthly revenue
Successful implemented a new delivery methodology after two previous failures – represented over 60% of the student population
Managed a staff of 30 FTEs and a large pool of contractor trainers
Principle Consultant September 2006-Present
Provide consulting and learning services to businesses and managed service providers (MSP).
Clients: IntellADAPT, Avaya, AT&T, North Shore Work Force Investment Board, and Effective Student Marketing
Boston University Corporate Education Center, Tyngsboro, MA 1995–July 2006
Director of Curriculum and Instruction (2002–2006)
Managed training department including $2.4M/year development budget, 20+ staff/contractors, curriculum research and development, classroom and e-learning courseware, and related services directed to the corporate and professional markets. Provided pre/post-sales and marketing support, negotiated contracts and managed vendors.
Restructured Curriculum Development Department, improved quality and reduced courseware development expenses 20-100% that supported the 2-year, from 0 to $3M/year revenue growth into the international market
Led the efforts of forming and implementing a new sales/marketing strategy and restructured IT training programs that led to increased sales revenue including $1M in first year from one corporate customer alone
Increased product portfolio and revenue by researching, recommending, and implementing new curriculum
Used various technologies to design and implement a Dynamic Learning Model that allowed for simplified customization and delivery methods (classroom, e-learning, blended, OJL, etc.) to meet client needs
Manager of Instruction (2000–2002)
Managed full time staff instructors, contract instructors, and subject matter experts in the delivery and creation of technical courseware for the corporate, professional, and career-changer markets.
Significantly improved customer satisfaction during a period of rapid growth by monitoring, evaluating, and coaching instructors in classroom management and delivery techniques
Reduced classroom costs 10-20% without impacting quality on several certificate programs by blending eLearning with classroom instruction
Boston University Corporate Education Center, Tyngsboro, MA (continued) 1995–July 2006
Senior Technical Instructor (1995–1999)
Taught certificate programs, designed and developed technical courses, provided pre/post-sales support and IT network project support including Netware Directory Services, network design, troubleshooting etc.
Played a key role in the creation and delivery of numerous technical courses including the Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer certificate program that won the 1998 Excellence in Training Award from Microsoft
Worked with other program instructors in creating a new PC Service and Support program that led to a 500% increase in student enrollment and associated revenue
Computer Learning Center, Somerville, MA 1992–1995
Manager of Technical Services / Department Head / Lead Instructor
Managed full and part-time instructors and technical support specialists.
Created and delivered the PC/LAN Tech Support program, that grew from 36 to 400 students per year
Digital Equipment Corporation, Waltham, MA 1983–1992
Services Account Manager / Field Service Engineer
Managed/Sold a service portfolio of products and services directed to the insurance and financial industries; major accounts included major Boston banks, insurance companies, law firms, state and federal agencies and Depart of Defense contractors
Received numerous customer service and sales awards
Massachusetts Army National Guard, Camp Edwards, MA
Flight Operations NCO, Held Secret Clearance, Honorable Discharge
United States Marine Corps, Camp Lejeune, NC
Special Intelligence Communications Center Supervisor, Held Top Secret SI Clearance, Honorable Discharge
Education, Training & Certification
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration 1988, Anna Maria College, MA
Certificate in Project Management, Boston University
Certificate in Instructional Design. Boston University
Certified Online Instructor, Walden Institute
Dale Carnegie Course in Effective Speaking and Human Relations; received the Human Relations Award
Microsoft: MCT, MCSE+I
Exin: ITIL Foundations
CompTIA: Certified Technical Trainer+, A+, Network+, I-Net+
Novel: CNI, CNE
University Professional Continuing Education Association
Board of Directors and past New England Region Chair
North Shore Technology Council – Past Membership Chair, BoD
International Institute of Business Analysis: Championed the creation of the first US chapter
CompTIA: Served as advisor on the NITAS, I-Net+, and Network+ programs
Alternative Credentials - UPCEA-NE Conference 2014
Alternative Paths to Credit – UPCEA-NE Conference 2013
John M. Wilkinson
50 Howe Street (978) 688-4741 Methuen, MA 01844 email@example.com
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Experienced Operations Manager with strong achievement in project management, process improvement, data management, customer service and staff development skills. Excellent communication and interpersonal effectiveness. Successful in working with a variety of departments, global service providers, auditors and regulatory bodies.
MICROSOFT OFFICE APPLICATION PROJECT MANAGEMENT EMPLOYEE RETENTION
MUTUAL FUND ACCOUNTING BANK RECONCILIATION STAFF TRAINING &DEVELOPMENT
CONFLICT RESOLUTION SALES MANAGEMENT CALL CENTER MANAGEMENT
MULTICURRENCY SYSTEMS CUSTOMER SERVICE INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
PRESENTATION SKILLS SYSTEMS CONVERSIONS PROCESS PLANNING & IMPROVEMENT
MULTI-LEVEL COMMUNICATION FINANCIAL SERVICES EXPERIENCE 401K PROCESSING KNOWLEDGE
- § Successfully managed the offshore migration of 25% of the 401k Research and Resolution Departments adjustment processing responsibilities to India resulting in significant organizational cost cutting.
- § Implemented start up operations department for Baybank’s entrance into the Mutual Fund market where assets increased to over 1.25 billion dollars after one year.
- § Implemented Operational efficiencies that increased Retail Branch profitability by 13% in 2009.
- § Executed solutions that processed over 3000 Health Care claims daily through quality screening, problem resolution and reject streamlining to ensure more timely client funding.
- § Established procedures for "E-Trade" operational processing for account opening and trade execution of investments.
- § Implemented several associate recognition programs designed for improved moral and retention which resulted in 26% reduction in departmental turnover.
- § Successfully managed the relocation of the Putnam Investments Fund Accounting department from Braintree MA to Andover MA.
J P Morgan Chases – Client Service Advisor I (Contractor) 2016 - Present
Provides telephone support to Merchants and Clients and performs account analysis and problem resolution using various systems/applications, analytical and critical thinking skills and personal level of service.
Dynamic Introductions – Events And Marketing Manager 2015 - Present
Manage Office for Marketing of professional singles organization.
By Appointment Only – Team Manager 2014 - 2015
Manage staff of Business Development Reps making outbound sales appointments.
Alliance Imaging - Call Center Manager (Contractor) 2012 - 2013
Oversaw handling of all incoming and outgoing calls related to the scheduling of medical imaging scans.
Bank of America - Branch Manager 2011-2012
Managed branch associates on customer service, regulatory compliance, cash reconciliation and sales within a professional environment.
Beacon Health Strategies - Claims Manager (Contrac 2009 - 2010
Managed staff of claims processors and customer service associates on the timely processing of Health Care claims.
Patterson Dental - Operations 2008 - 2009
Supervised branch operation designed on the sales, service, installation of Dental equipment and goods.
Bonin Appraisal Services - Business Manager/Appr 2005 - 2007
Effectively managed the marketing, research and formulation of single family real estate market appraisals.
Fidelity Investments - Research and Resolution Manager 2005
Managed staff of 4 supervisors and 25 associate level clerks in the research and resolution of processing errors found in customers’ defined contribution investments.
FT Interactive Data -Data Production Manager 2000-2004
Supervised a 24/7 operation overseeing the data capture and validation of global financial data.
Associates Degree Business Management -Quincy College, Quincy MA.
Management related training and development seminars:
- Communication with Diplomacy and Professionalism
- Addressing Unacceptable Behavior Effectively
KENNETH E. WILLIAMS
Merrimack NH 03054
KenWilliamsPhotogr@gmail.com 603-377-0366 www.linkedin.com/in/kennethwilliams
SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER
- Successful in driving new product innovation through definition, development, integration, roll-out, field support and product management of award winning solutions.
- Serve as evangelist providing strategic thinking and Subject Matter Expertise to Executive Management.
- Establishes the vision, launches the project and manages lifecycle “cradle-to-grave”
- Experienced in multinational corporate environments, productively working with cross-cultural product development centers globally. Excellent rapport with engineering and collaborative project teams.
- Solid international experience in field, marketing, support and R&D positions.
- Winner of many awards for excellence and US Air Force Auxiliary awards for outstanding performance.
Schneider Electric, Andover, Mass.
Defined, brought to market, and communicated new technologies to Sales, Support and customers. Represented the voice of the customer with Agile user stories and product requirements. Drove visions into winning value propositions for new product creation and product enhancements. Built strong business cases (including pricing strategies and return-on-investment analysis) and planned platform roadmap. Defined product acceptance criteria and prioritized development backlog. Advised development team on implementation questions. Ensured team was well prepared for product demonstrations and sales through distributor channels on a global basis.
- Hardware/firmware products defined and managed include network bridges, Industrial Automation Ethernet modules (IoT), Ethernet switches and accessories. Defined, specified and launched the award winning Ethernet M580 Industrial Programmable Logic Controllers with cyber security. Ensured products ambitiously designed to exceed the current regulations, safety and agency standards.
- Software products defined include PC network drivers and Network Management tools. Ensured integration with global engineering configuration tool for controllers. Web page design and ergonomics.
- Situation, Action, Response included early stage business development of new network management product. Created demo video, analyzed New York City Transit's Subway network needs and demonstrated measurement & monitoring solution and applied it to their business. Sold two site licenses the same day!
- Areas of contribution include corporate stage gate standards, requirements management, work practices, ethics and training requirements. Network design strategy for Building Automation division. The National winner of Schneider's ‘People Who Make a Difference Award’.
Schneider Automation, North Andover, Mass.
Senior Product Marketing Manager 1994 - 2011
- Grew worldwide revenue stream to $25M; instrumental in bringing the world's first embedded PLC web server (pioneering IoT) to market. Developed and executed marketing plans, created Product Requirements Documents, produced financial/sales projections and forecasts and set pricing/license policies. Internal champion and external evangelist.
Ken Williams Kenwilliamsphotogr@gmail.com 603-377-0366 Page 2 of 2
- Set product strategy. Conducted strategic negotiations with French, German and USA Marketing and Engineering organizations to rationalize product lines into a coherent global communications strategy. Analyzed and then directed strategy to employ Ethernet and Internet based technologies as an alternative to current proprietary networks and costly fieldbus wars.
- Reduced time to market. Utilized third party developers and manufacturers to ensure timely delivery of urgently needed network products. Found and helped qualify vendors, wrote RFQs, defined specifications, negotiated OEM arrangements, and reviewed & approved Statements of Work and Terms & Conditions. Successfully maintained long term relationships with vendors.
- Drove new product launches. Presented new products and strategies to customer and global sales force at regional rollout tours, trade shows, sales offices and at customer sites. Developed marketing collateral including presentations, Press Releases, data sheets, brochures and web site material.
ADDITIONAL RELATED EXPERIENCE
Agile Product Owner at TSSG, Technical Skills Share Group, Acton, MA
- Develop mobile, web and data analytics applications using Agile/Scrum project management tools.
- Product Owner - manage requirements and technical review for the Android Sleep Analyzer project team.
- Project skills used include - Agile/Scrum, User Stories and EEG data acquisition.
Networking Product Manager, Imagine LAN, Inc., Nashua, NH
- Launched PC Networking and Configuration solutions with successful outcome.
- Formulated press releases, advertisements and major trade show appearances.
- Defined product positioning and pricing.
Networking Applications Engineer in the Commercial and Manufacturing Application Group, and Principal Software Engineer in R&D Multivendor Integration Comms Development, Wang Laboratories, Lowell, MA.
- Developed, integrated and bench-marked a showcase RJ Reynolds PC LAN Imaging solution. Sale valued at $1.5 million with annual savings of $1.6 Million
- Managed R&D technical support and consultancy group
- Planned, executed and supported R&D, USAF and Department of State pilot network installations
EDUCATION and PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
BS Degree with Honors, Computer Science, University of South Wales, UK
Numerous corporate training programs
Intermediate conversational French
- Serving as Major in the US Air Force Auxiliary, Nashua NH – Airborne Search and Rescue
- Event Photographer at The Jericho Road Project, Lawrence, MA
- Lead Photographer and organizer at New England Parkinson's Ride, NH & ME
- Event Photographer at Merrimack Chamber of Commerce, Merrimack, NH
- National Commander's Commendation Award for Outstanding Performance - Civil Air Patrol 2013
- Commander's Commendation Award for Outstanding Performance - NH Wing Cmdr, USAF Aux - 2014
- Achievement Award for Outstanding Performance - NH Wing Commander, USAF Aux - Civil Air Patrol 2012
- Professional Development Officer of the Year - NH Wing Commander, USAF Aux - Civil Air Patrol 2014
- National 'People Who Make a Difference' Award winner & Top Annual Alliance Award winner, Schneider Electric North America 2011