4680 Portofino Way, Apt 107, West Palm Beach, FL 33409 | C: 727-422-5550 | email@example.com
Customer Service/Technical Support Specialist
Customer Service Professional with over 15 years of Customer Service related experience. Seeking position that will utilize technical background and customer service oriented skills. Excellent people skills with exceptional ability to educate customers on products and services creating up-sell opportunities. Reliable and driven, with strong time management and prioritization abilities.
02/2017 to Present Communications Technician III
CUICABLE, Inc. – Authorized Contractor for Comcast – West Palm Beach, FL
Responsible for installing, relocating, troubleshooting and auditing cable services on
the Customer’s premise.
Follows company installation policies.
Responds to customer requests and answers customer questions in a professional,
courteous and effective manner.
Properly operates and maintains tools and equipment.
Prepares and maintains time logs, reports and other related documentation in
accordance with company and departmental policies.
Maintains, organizes, and stocks vehicle with the proper equipment in order to
perform required duties.
Performs other duties as requested by supervisor in order to achieve departmental
goals and objectives.
09/2016to 01/2017 Tier 1 Technical Web Support – Temporary/Contract
MagicJack － West Palm Beach, FL
Assisted customers via web based chat platform with troubleshooting of magicJack devices.
Used advanced technical skills to resolve equipment issues.
Worked on multiple chats at one time.
Answered inquires related to customer accounts or billing.
Educated customers on magic Jack products and services.
07/2016to 7/2016 Relocated to West Palm Beach, FL
Relocated to West Palm Beach, FL from St. Petersburg, FL.
02/2015to07/2016 Logistics Coordinator-Customer Support Specialist-Account Manager
Aquacal/Autopilot － St. Petersburg, FL
Scheduling Shipments LTL/FTL and UPS.
Entering and processing orders (400-700 per month).
Dedicated Support Specialist for JB Plastics Line of Business.
Managing Open Order Report/Backorders Report.
Resolving miss-ships/short-ships and freight damage claims.
Responsible for committing parts/heat pumps to existing and new orders and
Creating/Processing Return Goods Authorizations and Bill of Ladings for Freight
Shipments both Inbound and Outbound.
Maintaining 99%-100% Quality and Order Entry Accuracy.
Improved Logistical Shipping Methods and Cost-Savings on shipments.
05/2014to01/2015 Flood Insurance Customer Service-Temporary/Contract
Bankers Financial Corporation － St. Petersburg, FL
Processed a variety of policy related endorsements including but not limited to
monetary rate changes, mortgage loan updates, name and address changes
and transfer of ownership/responsibility.
Assisted Policy Holders and Insurance Agents via Inbound calls and web chats.
Corresponded with Agents related to policy holder endorsements and
Reviewed Flood Applications and Zone Determinations/Maps for accuracy.
Calculated quotes and educated potential clients on insurance options.
Reported policy changes and company conditions affecting customer
10/2013to05/2014 Customer Service Representative
Fidelity Information Services － St. Petersburg, FL
Responsible for taking inbound calls from customers assisting them with new
card activations, troubleshooting, billing inquiries and password/online access
Provided information on products and services offered through multiple lines of
Met and exceed daily/weekly metrics goals (adherence to schedule/avg.
handle time/call time).
Received between 80-200 calls per day assisting customers/cardholders.
10/2013to10/2013 Relocated to St. Petersburg, FL
Relocated to St. Petersburg, FL from Brandon, FL.
06/2012to10/2013 Claims Customer Service Representative
Progressive Insurance － Riverview, FL
Responsible for setting up new claim reports from customers via in-bound
Answers basic questions and educates callers on existing claims.
Directs customer to the proper office or claim rep for additional information.
Coordinates services for customers in a manner designed to ease the burden of
the claims process.
Provides support with immediate needs such as Method of Inspection (MOI),
Method of Repair (MOR), rental and tow.
Preserves customer choice and conveys proper follow up expectations.
Neutralizes an often highly emotional, negative and/or stressful situation by
providing a positive customer experience.
Maintains compliance with multiple state guidelines.
Schedules appointments for vehicle pick-up on service center repairs.
05/2012to 05/2012 Relocated to Florida
Relocated to Brandon, FL from Manchester, NH.
04/2007to05/2012 Concierge/Tour Specialist
Acted as a Concierge/Personal Assistant for Platinum Card Holders providing
services including vacation planning, dinner reservations at top restaurants,
VIP access tickets for entertainment, etc.
Researched and provided group and private sightseeing tour options worldwide
for members based upon their travel plans and sightseeing inquiries.
Created additional revenue for Circles, Inc. from commissions earned through
bookings of private tours with preferred tour partners.
Performed daily updates of tour options, pricing and real-time availability.
Converted research/results into Tour Bookings/Reservations.
01/2007to01/2007 Relocated to Amesbury, MA
Relocated to Amesbury, MA from Manchester, NH.
10/2005to 01/2007 Comm Tech II/CAE Techincal Support Ret
Comcast Corp － Manchester/Nashua, NH
Responsible for performing residential standard home theater installations associated with video installations and service (troubleshooting) to tap; Performed routine multi-product disconnects (requested and non-pay); Inspection and installation/upgrade of residential ground/bond as needed; and signal leakage detection and repair, in accordance with company procedures and practices.
Completed installations of customer equipment in single and multiple family dwellings including pre-wired units; Performed additional outlets installs, reconnects, and change of service; Performed all installations adhering to Company procedures and safe work practices, NEC and NESC requirements, and local ordinances in order to provide services to the customer.
Communicated with customers in a clear and straight forward manner and represented the company and its service philosophy to the customer.
Performed over the phone technical trouble-shooting techniques in an effort to resolve issues and prevent unnecessary trouble-call appointments.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Northern Essex Community College － Haverhill, MA
1997 High School Diploma
Goffstown High School － Goffstown, NH
4-40 Certified Professional Customer Service License July 2014 to Present
720 East Main ST, Nanticoke, PA 18634
OBJECTIVE: To obtain a position where I can utilize my skills, abilities, and integrity to grow as a professional individual as
well as contribute to the needs, goals, and success of an organization.
● Excellent Communication Skills
● Merchandising Knowledge
● Detailed Oriented
● Customer Service Management
● Social Perceptiveness
● Time Management Skills
● Conflict Resolution Knowledge
ACHIEVEMENTS AND RECOGNITION:
● Featured on CBS’s Undercover Boss Season 5 Episode 11 to highlight guest services at Mohegan Sun due
to staff recognition for hard work and dedication
Collections Rep CarlottaCredit,
Kingston, PA July 2015 Present
● Manage all outstanding balances for client payments and reconcile all invoices for accounts receivables.
● Evaluate all documents in collection systems and negotiate payments with customers
● Process claims status checks, denial claims
● Verify references, income, and address for new applicants
Customer Service Rep Temp Cigna, Scranton, PA Dec 2014 Feb
● Trained and coached team members to deliver a high standard of customer service
● Managed a highvolume
workload within a deadlinedriven
● Input data into company database and generated reports for management
Front Desk Courtyard by Marriott, Scranton, PA Aug Nov
● Created a unique and personalized guest experience
● Was an innovator, explorer, and relation builder to ensure guest feels at home
● Guest service and registration, room inventory and availability
● Promoted marketing programs, responded to guest inquiries and requests
● Filed guest complaints, conducted research and negotiated solutions for satisfaction
Valet Attendant Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs, WilkesBarre,
● Provided claim check and instruct guests on how to reclaim vehicle
● Provided travel directions and information on property events and promotions
● Promoted courteous treatment of customers and resolving guest services issues
● Greeted arriving and departing guests and offered assistance as needed
● Retrieved customer vehicles from specified areas in a safe and efficient manner
1 Water St. Apt 419 Haverhill, MA 01830
Phone: (978) 420-5522
Objective: To secure a management position where I can use my customer service skills and experience.
11/14 – 06/2016 Edgewood Retirement Community North Andover, MA
Environmental Services Supervisor
Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Environmental Services Department.
Hiring, training and supervising a staff of 20+ employees.
Maintaining a quality control program for Environmental Services staff.
Operating within budgetary guidelines.
Assisting Facilities Director.
Coordinating room cleanings as well as deep cleanings and special cleaning projects.
06/12 – 10/14 Providence Biltmore Hotel Providence, RI
Assisted the Director of Housekeeping during a $16 million renovation.
2+ years of union experience.
Inspecting guest rooms to guarantee cleanliness and make sure all standards were met.
Overseeing a housekeeping staff of 30+ employees.
Opening and closing housekeeping shifts in a 295 room property.
Setting up guest rooms for VIP’s as well as Site Tours for the Sales Department.
Kept track of “Lost & Found” items and returned them to guests accordingly.
03/11 – 06/12 Residence Inn by Marriott Warwick, RI
Inspecting guest rooms to make sure they were properly cleaned and that all Marriott standards were met according to company value.
Overseeing all housekeepers as well as opening and closing housekeeping shifts.
Gatehouse - Preparing breakfast menu for 90+ guests.
Front Desk – Experienced with FOSSE System, checking guests in and out as well as making reservations.
Laundry – In charge of washing, folding, and stocking all housekeeping supplies.
Housekeeping & Houseman – Proper cleaning of guest rooms and main areas in a 96 room property.
Johnson & Wales University Providence, RI
Bachelor of Science,Hospitality Management Received - 05/11
Associates in Science, Hotel Management Received - 05/09
- Spanish speaking - Fluent and conversational
- Experienced with Microsoft software – Word, PowerPoint, Excel
References Available Upon Request
Help wanted for Hudson, NH Company. This person will be responsible for calling current customers to ensure customer satisfaction. This person will have a special focus on potentially lost customers who have not ordered in a while with the goal of winning back their business. Will be responsible for calling new targeted prospects to qualify and sell. This person will also be responsible for taking phone calls from customers needing assistance, and will use Constant Contact to create and send email newsletters and promotions to targeted customer groups. This person may also assist our VP of Sales with direct marketing campaigns and act as inside sales support in helping to write up quotes and send samples.
- must be good on the phone
- must having working knowledge of computers esp. ms excel
- basic math skills
Will train and provide guidance on target markets
$12/hr + Commission open to full or part time but prefer full time
87 Stuart Ave firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Specialist
A highly professional Customer Service/Office Support professional. A proven record of providing friendly and enthusiastic service to customers and colleagues. Fully proficient in an office environment. Capable of handling multiple roles and completing tasks while presenting a professional demeanor. Eager to take on new challenges and new roles.
Customer & Personal Service
Clerical & Office Support
Documentation & Record Keeping
Financial Reports & A/R
Customer Service Rep, Albert H Notini, Lowell, MA 1995 – 2015
Conferred with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services. Recommended products to customers, based on customers’ needs and interests.
Received and entered orders, canceled accounts, or obtain details of complaints from customers. Accurately recorded information into database.
Followed-up on problem accounts, ensured appropriate changes were made and resolved any outstanding issues.
Conducted Accounts Receivable tasks as required.
Prepared daily collection, post payment transactions, reported and coordinated daily bank deposits.
Organized work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents and related information
Operated a busy multi-line phone system. Answered questions from customer are directed incoming calls to appropriate individual.
High School Diploma, Lowell High School, Lowell, MA
Certified Microsoft Office Specialist-Lare Institute, Andover,MA.
Tewksbury, MA email@example.com
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER / TRAINER
Improve customer satisfaction and sales results through consultative sales / service approach utilizing effective communication.
Practiced industry professional with reputation as team player with ability to achieve results through employee coaching and development. Strengths include effective training processes, program development, efficient communication, and HR performance management. Specialize in training, coaching, and developing Customer Service and Sales Representative. Background in Management, HR Performance Management, and training development programs. Professional communication skills with ability to relate to diverse population.
Technical Skills: Experienced in Microsoft Office Applications including: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Proficient in MA Registry Systems and Functions
LIBERTY MUTUAL INSURANCE COMPANY, Andover, MA
Field Development Specialist 2008 – 2016
Managed novice and experienced Sales and Service Representatives through onboarding of product, systems, and skills training through one-on-one, classroom and virtual facilitation.
Led Sales Representatives toward exceeding per capita within first year and Service Representatives improving customer satisfaction with one-on- one coaching.
Trained, developed, and coached Sales and Service Representatives, supporting acquisition of sales and delivery of quality customer service.
Delivered training for key initiatives, including new products and systems enhancements, enhancing knowledge and skill for all impacted personnel.
Applied knowledge of industry landscape for designing training procedures that align with program objectives.
Developed and delivered training programs, supporting Sales and Service Representatives for enhancement to state specifics.
Evaluated Representatives and identified opportunities for growth and performance enhancement for varying capability levels.
Service Manager 2004 – 2008
Served as Front Line Manager responsible for 15 employees in 2 Branch locations. Coached employees one-on-one in customer satisfaction as well as overall command satisfaction.
Delivered Customer Satisfaction objectives through targeted communications.
Collaborated with Quality Assurance team, creating optimal service through recorded calls.
Worked with Sales Manager, providing support for Region / Office retention and growth.
Identified opportunities for external resources, enhancing program features and streamlining processes.
Analyzed phone reports, ensuring availability to customers and time service.
Service Manager (continued)
Assessed and strengthened talent by developing and maintaining high performing team through selective hiring and coaching.
Service Team Leader 2001 – 2004
Supervised and directed personnel. Ensured quality and timely customer service through review of daily workflow, work in process, and office controls. Individual training assessed through one-on-one coaching.
Established cohesive and collaborative environment, maintaining focused and productive work environment.
Supervising Service Representative
Regional Administrative Supervisor
Personal Sales Assistant
Associate of Liberal Arts (ALS), Management, Middlesex Community College, Lowell, MA
ASTD – July 2014
Designing Learning Certificate
The American College – August 2012
Life Underwriting Training Council Fellow (LUTCF)
CISR – June 2005
Certified Insurance Service Representative
Property and Casualty License
Front Line Manager
Managing for Superior Service
Managing Ineffective Performance
Train the Trainer
WebEx Virtual Training
Lync Meeting Training
Anna Liza obando Santos
80 Haverhill Street
Dracut, Massachusetts 01826
- Over 15 years of experience in customer service, with awards for exceeding district sales goals
- Highly effective and positive approach to managing others and district management
- Frequently exceeded individual and store sales goals, with store sales ranked in top 10% of company
- Self-motivated and excellent team player
- Confident with a can-do attitude
- Strong people skills and organizational skills
- After a leave of absence to raise my family, eager to transition back into a customer service and sales role which leverages several years of outstanding customer relations skills
Organization and Planning
Exceeding Sales Goals
Talbots, Natick, 2002 – 2008
Senior Sales Associate/Key Holder
- Experienced in achieving company sales goals and in motivating and inspiring employees to achieve company goals
- Consistently one of the top sales associates for the store
- Coordinated visual presentation for women’s apparel department
- Recognized for excellent customer service
- Provided staff training and development
- Supported new store openings based on organizational, personnel, and leadership skills
Liz Claiborne - Elisabeth Store, Natick, MA 1996 – 2002
Store Manager/Trainer, 2000 – 2002
- Managed store operations, payroll, inventory, visual merchandising, and customer service
- Trained other store managers in district, working closely with district manager
- Responsible for staff supervision, training, development, and recruiting while maintaining a full staff at all times
- Experienced in motivating and inspiring employees to achieve company goals
- This store was consistently one of the top performing stores in the district
- Awarded Liz Claiborne Dream Team Award in 2001 for outstanding leadership and sales skills
Liz Claiborne - Elisabeth Store, Natick, MA
Assistant Store Manager, 1996 – 2000
- Responsible for assisting with management of store operations, visual merchandising, and inventory
- Responsible for staff supervision, training, and interviewing as well as customer service
- Coordinated merchandise receiving and distribution, layout of floor merchandise, and sale setup
- Deployed to other stores to provide training, merchandising, and organizational operation techniques
Jordan Marsh/Macy's - Salem, NH and Nashua, NH 1991 – 1996
Department Sales Manager/Lead Sales Associate
- Promoted to department manager after successful results as a sales associate
- Member of new store travel team which coordinated new store openings and setup
Liz Claiborne Dream Team
- One of approximately 50 store managers selected from across the nation who were recognized for district achievements, district support, and for exceeding store goals
- Recognized by peers, district managers, and corporate management at a three day event at Liz Claiborne headquarters in New York City
Associate’s Degree in Fashion Design
Endicott College, Beverly, MA
Campbell School – Dracut, MA
- Provided support for operating Campbell School book fair and art show
- Provided help in classroom when needed
- Escorted Campbell School field trips
- Assisted with coordinating Campbell Schools field day activities
- Chaperone or help out with the Dracut Band Boosters
- Cook and help out at the Chelmsford High International Luncheon
154 Gerrish Ave., Dracut, MA 01826 978-387-8381 firstname.lastname@example.org
Extensive experience as an office manager, customer service and administrative professional with a broad knowledge of the office products industry. Extremely dependable and flexible, with the ability to multi-task effectively in fast-paced environments. Adept at performing under pressure and taking ownership of projects/tasks to meet deadlines and complete the job on time and on budget. Self-starter with the ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team. Resourceful at developing a strong network of connections throughout an organization. Competent at communicating effectively at all levels of a company both internally and externally.
Customer Service Event Planning & Execution Organization
Microsoft Office Suite Integrations/Mergers Scheduling
Salesforce.com Confidentiality Training
Office Depot, Marlborough, MA 2007 – 2014
Office Coordinator (2007-2014)
Managed the New England office and provided administrative support for the Managing Director and the Director of Enterprise Business Development. Train team members on company systems and processes. Assist with account remediation by reviewing usage and suggesting alternative solutions. Discovered and offered customer an alternative solution on a product resulting in a $200K annual margin increase. Coordinate Meetings and Training both on-site and off including the selection of venue, meal planning and the preparation of all meeting/training materials. Managed Office Depot’s participation in large trade shows for the Association of Legal Administrators in Boston and the American Bar Association in San Francisco. Office responsibilities include providing support for security, telephone and IT equipment and systems. Skilled at maintaining a high level of confidentiality in my role as the local HR liaison. Organize travel, validate and submit expense reports. Schedule and facilitate conference calls and webinar meetings. Maintain the local marketing budget.
Supervised sales support and credit liaison.
Sales Support (2006-2007)
Coordinated the integration of accounts, sales team members and the selling and marketing processes from a private company to a $15 billion company with firm policies and procedures for executing their marketing plan. This required managing a direct report and taking a team approach to develop a plan for the auditing and adjusting of account conversions in areas of account set-ups, billing, pricing, reporting and conversion of ordering documents. Learned the various Office Depot systems and processes needed to support and train the former company's sales reps. Included in this was 1:1 training, group training and the development of documents and tools to facilitate the process. Assumed new responsibility of supporting the sales management team in creating and validating data on various selling tools such as business reviews, usage reports and sales tracking metrics. Ensured that staff support was effectively and timely addressing the customer conversion issues.
Recognized by co-workers in submissions for the monthly Bravo award as well as the 2007 “TEAM” player award for my “how can I help” attitude.
Allied Office Products, Chelmsford, MA 2003 – 2006
Branch Sales Operations Manager
Significant experience in margin management and pricing compliance. Analyzed accounts for proper pricing set up, introduce new product lines and complimentary products as well as alternative products saving the customer money and/or increasing selling margins. Measured results indicated our sales office improved our selling margin by over 2.5% as a result of implementing these programs into our customer base. Coordinate and prepare RFP & RFQ locally and in conjunction with corporate when indicated. Preparation included converting competitor's items, suggest all pricing and completing RFP responses. Assist with large account implementation as well as service accounts that required a higher level of personal service. On-site trainer for Microsoft Office applications and Salesforce.com. Local HR contact, responsible for confidential employee paperwork/issues. Coordinated and executed several large vendor shows, open houses and golf tournaments for our vendors and customers.
Supervised customer service and sales support.
Allied Office Products – Administrative Assistant
LSC Business Products – Customer Service Manager
Notary Public Commonwealth of Massachusetts
19 Southgate Road Westford, MA 01886 ▪ email@example.com ▪ 978-835-0953
Customer Service Specialist
Strong Communicator | Organized | Detailed | Self-Starter | Adaptable
Accomplished customer service/account management professional contributing
- 10+ years of business experience in fast paced environments.
- An unwavering commitment to customer service, with the ability to effectively communicate, build productive relationships, resolve complex issues and win customer loyalty.
· Expertise on-boarding and mentoring team members and building strategic partnerships.
MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint Salesforce.com JIRA
Social Media Platforms PVCS Tracker
TweetMyJobs, a division of CareerArc Group, Marlboro, MA June 2012-August 2014
Customer Integration Specialist
- Improved implementation practices for recruitment and job distribution network exceeding implementation timeframes by 30%.
- Independently managed a high volume work load within a deadline driven environment. Implemented an average of 20 + projects monthly consistently meeting service agreement standards.
- Designed Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn pages that improved recruitment efforts by an average of 25%.
- Escalated and managed customer issues which contributed to approximately 80% in customer renewal.
- Participated in a cross-functional team responsible for the roll-out of new recruitment tools and product features.
OneShield, Westboro, MA September 2005-October 2010
Customer Account Manager
- Improved project implementation timeline resulting in a 20% reduction in cost.
- Revised project plan milestones leading to accelerated implementations. Reduced iterative delivery timeframes by 40%.
- Mentored and aligned cross-functional resources to achieve on-time and in scope deliverables. This included integrations and policy conversion processes.
- Identified and managed strategic partner relationships. Negotiated contracts terms.
Sales Support Specialist
- Defined and communicated the value proposition of the products. Developed competitive sales tools to support the selling process to major insurance carriers.
- Contributed to the launch of new products and releases. Served as the product liaison between sales, product development and training.
- Conducted market and competitive research. Prepared and maintained features/functionality differentiator presentations.
- Strategized with the product business analyst to develop a checklist designed to facilitate and expedite the client implementation.
Additional Work Experience
Allenbrook, a division of Vertafore
Project Coordinator, Customer Relationship Manager
CGI, Andover MA
Business Analyst, Billing Product Manager
Framingham Saving Bank, Framingham MA
Ann Taylor LOFT, Acton MA
Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, Minor in Psychology
Keene State College
- Dale Carnegie Sales Training
- AMA Management Training
- Insurance property and casualty courses