Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Professional phone demeanor, multi-line telephone experience
Accurate keyboarding (65wpm)
Experience in Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, database management and financial software
Organization and efficiency
Attention to detail and mathematical aptitude
Courtesy and respect for co-workers and the public
Various Employment Agencies, Greater Boston Area 09/2015 - Present
Corporate Receptionist for Princeton Properties, Exogenesis, Arqule: answered multi-line phones and transferred calls; greeted visitors; prepared shipping waybills; performed clerical work as assigned.
Data Entry Specialist: Segue Manufacturing - assisted with a shop system conversion by matching imported database records to old system, creating new records, identifying and completing missing information, and preparing new system to go “live.” Animal Hospital of Nashua – recreated detailed records of animal medical treatment.
Eliot Community Human Services, Lexington, MA 01/2014 – 08/2015
Delivered confidential packages twice weekly from Lowell to Lexington.
Merrimack Valley YMCA, Lawrence, MA 01/2010 – 10/2011
Administrative Assistant, Camping Services Branch
Registered campers and entered payments using EZ Camp and EFinesstri database software.
Interacted extensively with parents by phone to obtain missing health and registration forms.
Collected outstanding accounts receivable and created payment plans in Excel.
Processed daily End of Shift report. Composed correspondence and edited newsletter.
Responded to on-line inquiries.
Handled large mailings including redirecting returned mail.
Ensured all day campers were delivered home by final bus.
The Packaging Team LLC., Dracut, MA 09/2007 – 11/2009
Administrative Assistant/Customer Service Representative
Assisted Owner in designing order processing system.
Accurately handled complete order processing cycle including printing orders, generating shipping quotes, billing credit cards, issuing shipping labels, and preparing picking tickets.
Replied to calls and email to place orders, describe products, send samples, and resolve shipping issues.
Created invoices and maintained inventory.
Managed accounts payable and receivable.
Organized and maintained filing system.
Meadowmere Motel Corporation, Billerica, MA 02/2005 – 08/2007
Assisted administrator with payroll, accounts payable, Excel projects, filing, and general administrative tasks.
Volunteer and Seasonal Positions:
Renaissance Club, Board Member and Media Contact
Merrimack Repertory Theatre, Development Assistant
Lowell National Historical Park, Information Specialist
Lowell Telecommunications Corp., Membership Assistant
National Alliance on Mental Illness, Information Specialist and Fundraiser
Sandra E. Larocque
16 Canterbury Forest, Plaistow NH 03865
Collection and Reporting of Information to facilitate the generation
of government Census reports.
Family Reiki, LLC: Reiki Therapist, Reiki Master- Instructor April 2003 – January 2010
Marketing, Budgeting, Event Facilitation, Scheduling, Business Administration,
Corporate Massage, Event Chair Massage, Workplace Wellness Programs.
Ocasio’s Martial Arts: Program Director, Instructor July 2005 – November 2009
Marketing, Student Recruitment & Retention, Training staff, Financial Reports,
Manage of Pro Shop, Event Facilitation, Teaching classes as needed.
United States Postal Service - Rural Carrier & Clerk 1995 – 2007
Unloading Trucks, Sorting According to Postal Regulations, General Office,
Delivery to Routes or PO Box, Special Deliveries, Cashier, Inventory/Stocking.
Napoleon Hill Think & Grow Rich Mastermind Anthony Robbins Unleash the Power Within
Toastmasters International G.K.I.C Dan Kennedy Marketing
3rd Degree -Black Belt Martial Artist Psychic Development Coach
Marilyn J. Speight
16 Wilshire Lane
Pelham, NH 03076
Objective To obtain a position in which I can utilize my analytical, administrative, technical support,
and interpersonal skills.
Experience Center for Educational Leadership and Technology October 1991 – Dec 2014
Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer
- Assist the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) in the day-to-day operations of the corporation.
- Relieve CEO of administrative functions in order to increase the time CEO has available for executive level responsibilities.
- Handle a wide variety of complex and confidential situations and resolve conflicts involving the clerical and administrative functions of the office.
- Process confidential and time sensitive material.
- Assist Human Resources division with employment offers for staff and consultants, stocks, benefits, etc.
- Review corporate financials with accounting office to include invoices, income projections, payables, etc.
- Manage and/or review CELT Corporation invoicing, receivables, and payables
- Coordinate CEO’s billable time activities and assemble documentation.
- Prepare, edit, and revise CEO’s briefings and coordinate presentations.
- Maintain CEO’s calendar as well as travel and meeting schedules.
- Provide general administrative support for CEO (e-mails, faxes, correspondence, etc.).
- Assist CEO in planning, preparing, conducting, and follow-up from board meetings, quarterly and annual meetings.
- Draft CEO-developed marketing materials for summit and keynote presentations.
- Track and maintain employee attendance records (vacation, sick, holidays).
- Generate, revise, and edit CEO-developed sales proposals and contracts.
- Other related duties as assigned by the CEO.
Merrimack Education Center August 1981 – October 1991 Assistant to the executive director.
Dracut Public Schools September 1980 – August 1981
Worked in the office of the superintendent of schools.
- Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Shorthand
- Maintain good working relationship with clients, staff, and consultants.
- Always willing to be a “team player” and assist others when needed