Kevin Willett's blog
- Can you be reliable?
- When Packaging is Not Enough
- A Marketer’s View of a Crazy Month of June
- Making A Split Decision: Stop and Help
- B to B Marketing: Is your company building a Dream List?
- This is not a good sign
- Two weeks left in Q1. SMB CEO, are you where you wanted to be?
- The Marketing Power of Signs
- Do you have stuffed olives?
- Is Anyone’s Customer Service WOWing you this Christmas?
Why choose custom window treatments when there are many ready-made options available?
Better quality construction. We run our own drapery fabrication studio; we personally design and manage every detail of your project.
- Better coordination in your home. You choose from a wealth of fabrics to find a perfect match with your other furnishings.
- Fit challenging windows or doors.Arched or oversized windows, transoms, or architectural obstructions often require creative custom designs that you can't find ready-made.
- Guaranteed one-of-a-kind. You can be assured that your neighbors won't have identical curtains!
- Details make all the difference.We take the time to add details like trim, cording, and hand finishing that define quality.
- They just look and hang better. Anyone can spot custom window treatments as soon as they walk into a room.
Custom window treatments can be the single most important element in pulling together your decorating scheme. Kim's Custom Creation's goal is to provide up-to-date window treatments and other home furnishings that you are excited about.
Noodles & Company is now open at 219 Daniel Webster Hwy, Nashua, NH!
Every dish is cooked-to-order using only the freshest ingredients and served tableside in a snap. We've got plenty of parking so come on in and check us out...can't wait to meet you!
What would it do for your business, if you could take one day and create an environment that supports you in doing the great work you now only dream about? If this resonates with you, you need to experience the 8-Hour Miracle™.
Get rid of the clutter and paper that are holding you back. Understand what you need to do to accomplish your work. Put systems in place to support your best performance at work and at home.
The 8 Hour Miracle™ is a service for, one person in one office that will help your get and stay organized.
It will provide you and your staff with instant access to the materials you need to accomplish your work.
You will never have to worry about how you would find important documents in reaction to an audit or legal action.
You will be able to give your clients the time and attention they deserve.
You will increase your productivity and lower your stress.
Best of all you will, Save Yourself Space, Time, Energy, and Money! (SYSTEM™)
We are so confident that you will love the 8-Hour Miracle™, that our products and services are 100% guaranteed! If you are not satisfied with the results at any time within 30 days following our appointment, we will return and make it right, or refund your entire consulting fee!
For more information contact:
Judith F. Guertin, CPES
Certified Productive Environment Specialist
All Ways Organized, LLC
Take our Free Productivity Scorecard and schedule your complimentary 30 Minute Discovery Session Today!
Money Talks teaches real-world, personal finance skills to teens with hands-on activities. Teens will have the opportunity to envision their personal money goal and create steps to reach their goal. Learning will include basics to banking, the importance of good credit and knowing the difference between needs and wants. We aim to help participants learn that making the correct financial decisions today will create a better future for tomorrow.
Teens will meet for three half-days and to learn about the following topics:
Day 1: Vision, Values, Goal Setting, and Choosing the Right Career
Day 2: Saving/Spending/Investment Planning, Credit, Basic Banking
Day 3: Reality Fair
The Reality Fair will be an interactive activity where teens have the opportunity to put into practice the knowledge they gained during the past two days by making the best money decisions for themselves based on their career, salary, credit score, number of children, etc.
Dates: August 4th, 5th and 6th, 2014 Time: 9 AM- 12:00 PM
Location: Morey Elementary School-114 Pine St-Lowell, MA 01851
YOU MUST REGISTER- contact Gladys Santiago at 978-654-5673 or email email@example.com
This is a FREE event offering a continental breakfast from 8:30-9:00AM and light lunch at noon
PLUS lots of FUN RAFFLE items
A special thanks to all of our partners for helping to make Money Talks a great success:
Now for a limited time, engagement sessions with custom “Save the Date” cards are FREE when booking any wedding package. Please call Nicole Mason at 617-275-2308