Kevin Willett's blog
Michael K. Dooling, PMP
8 Jefferson Road 978-863-1111 C- 978-677-8056
Tewksbury, MA 01876 Mdool55481@aol.com ____________________________________________________________________________________
Financial Services industry professional with 10 years of Project Management, 12 Years of Quality Assurance and 7 years of Trust and Custody experience. Strong track record of working between the Development and Business to understand each department’s needs. Recognized as a strategic thinker with sound analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to organize and lead teams to achieve successful results.
- Microsoft Office - MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- JIRA for Agile projects
- SharePoint, Doc Central, EDMS
Fidelity Investments, Boston, MA (04/03 to 05/16)
Personal Investing Solution Delivery
Project Manager (09/10 to 05/16)
- Saved 33% in projects costs by combining two projects into one ---used synergies for Development and Testing
- Built and maintained relationships with the Business, Technology and Design
- Worked with Legal and Compliance groups to review changes to Fidelity.com
- Worked on multiple projects related to Retail Accounts, Managed Accounts products and Life Insurance products
- Worked with Responsive Design for Mobile Apps
- Managed a Client Experience Queue with a $1,000,000 budget
- Responsible for the overall project schedule, budget and scope of multiple complex projects
- Made decisions that impacted the ability to complete deliverables for multiple projects
- Identified and mitigated risks – communicated and escalated to the project stakeholders
- Agile and Waterfall experience
- Used JIRA for Stories and Bug Defect tracking
- Used Sharepoint, EDMS and Doc Central as document repositories
- Led a PM Forum for two years (2013 – 2015) – got internal and external speakers and organized sessions
Senior Business Analyst (09/06 to 09/10)
- Worked on projects including : Income Strategy Evaluator for pre-retirees, WAS Referrals and helped coordinate seven nationwide presentations with Fidelity Advisors and Clients
- Wrote Requirements and Stories
- Organized BAT testing
- Understood and was accountable for all Software Development Life Cycle phases
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst (04/03 to 09/06)
- Tested multiple platforms: NetBenefits, Plan Sponsor Webstation and One Fidelity projects
- QA coordinator for monthly overnight Production installs
- Responsible for white box testing
- Used Quality Center as a defect tracking tool
Thomson Financial, Boston, MA (07/01 to 08/02)
Portfolio Accounting and information provider
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
- Tested new web based performance measurement system
- Responsible for white and black box testing
- Worked with multiple clients on BETA testing of new performance product
Supply Works, Inc. Bedford, MA (6/00 to 6/01)
Pre-IPO B2B Manufacturing E-procurement software
QA Lead Engineer
- Developed and implemented Test Plans and Procedures for all Products
- Coordinated bug triage sessions with VP of Development
- Used Quality Center as a defect tracking tool
Block Financial Corp Cambridge, MA (9/97 to 6/00)
Producers of TaxCut, the award winning personal tax software package from H&R Block
Quality Assurance Manager –User Interface Group
- Established and managed a newly created UI QA Group – supervise, train and review a staff of six QA Engineers
- Developed testing procedures for the UI Group
- Used Mercury Test Director as a defect tracking tool
- Acting Director of the entire QA Department over a 9 month period – 2 managers and 25 staff members
Shaw Data Services, Inc. Boston, MA (8/93 to 9/97)
Portfolio Accounting for large Financial Institutions
Quality Assurance Manager – Online Product (6/96 to 9/97)
- Conducted collaborative testing with Charles River Development – Block Trading
- Point person for BETA test at Invesco. Coordinated the switch from batch to real time system for three weeks in the Atlanta headquarters
- Managed five QA engineers – two internal and three remote
- Used ClearQuest as a defect tracking tool
The Boston Company, Boston, MA (9/86 to 8/93)
Trust Accounting for pension plans of major corporations
Account Supervisor/ Trust Officer (1/90 to 8/93)
- Responsible for domestic and international relationships of fourteen institutional clients totaling over nine billion dollars. Types of accounts included pension, stock ownership, retirement and 401K plans
- Coordinated monthly accounting reports for my assigned relationships
- Participated in client visits and presentations
- Had signoff authority for Corporate Actions up to $300,000
- PMP Certified by PMI – June 2012
Bentley College, Waltham, MA (1986)
Bachelor of Science in Finance
Associate Degree in Accountancy
Associate Degree in Marketing
- Supervise girls and Cookie Booth sales for Troop 66771 in Tewksbury
- Umpire games for the Easter Sales annual fundraiser
- Knights of Columbus – Easter Plant sales, Food Drives, Special Needs Prom, Fundraising
- President of a Candlepin Bowling League (2012 to present)
Reiki was developed in Japan in 1922 by Mikao Usui and was brought to the West in 1937 by Hawayo Takata. The popularity of Reiki has grown exponentially in the past few decades. A survey conducted in 2007 indicates that in the previous year, 1.2 million adults and 161,000 children in the U.S. received one or more Reiki sessions.
Kathleen took the Reiki I class in 2006 and then desired the 3 Reiki power symbols so she could be more effective and do absentee Reiki. She took Reiki II in 2007. She has been a Reiki practitioner since 2006 and has worked on hundreds of humans and animals. In 2011 she felt a great need to teach Reiki, so she got her Master Reiki certificate that year. Being a Reiki master you are encouraged to spread the wonderful energy of Reiki by being a practitioner and teaching classes. The idea would be with more Reiki practitioners and combining their energy the world has a better chance of being a wonderful, healing place!!
Reiki energy allows muscles to relax and increases blood flow to treated areas, which in turn quickens the healing process. Practitioners and clients report help with stress, headaches, insomnia, upset stomach, sprains and other minor conditions. Occasionally, miraculous results are reported. Reiki also promotes psychological healing, including release of anger, fear, worry, sadness and other unhealthy feelings, and replaces them with self-worth, confidence and tranquility.
Contact Kathleen for more info on how her services can benefit you or your pets.
8 Chiswick Road # 26 Aaron.Rosenweig@gmail.com
Brighton, MA 02135 Cell: (201) 693-8283
EMPLOYMENT________________________________________________________Oxfam America, Boston, MA, Senior Accounts Payable Coordinator February 2016-April 2016
• Processed invoices by coding and keying into Oracle
• Processed weekly wire payments using TD Treasury
• Handled weekly check runs
• Resolved accounts payable discrepancies with vendors and co-workers
Cambridge Brands, Cambridge, MA, Accounts Payable Specialist August 2006-November 2015
• Processed invoices by coding and keying into Oracle
• Handled semi-weekly check runs.
• Resolved accounts payable discrepancies with vendors and co-workers
• Produced daily production reports for 3 production departments
• Ran company store
• Saved company $700 a month by initiating Fed Ex shipments online
• Worked on team to plan company events
• Started as a temporary employee thru Accountemps in August 2006 and became a permanent employee in March 2007
• Chiswick Court Condo, Brighton, MA, Condo Board President March 2009-Present
• Combined Jewish Philanthropies, Boston, MA, Event Planning October 2008-Present
Curry College, Milton, Massachusetts May 2005
• Graduated Cum Laude
• Bachelor of Arts in Management
• Dean’s List: Spring 2004, Fall 2004, Spring 2005
Mitchell College, New London, Connecticut May 2003
• Associate Degree in Business Management
• Commendable Scholar List: Fall 2002, Spring 2003
Milton Academy, Milton, Massachusetts, Business Office Intern January 2005-April 2005
• Performed accounting functions including journal entries and account reconciliation
• Recorded purchase order information
SKILLS & ABILITIES____________________________________________________
Proficient using MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, BlackBaud, Elite, Great Plains, Oracle, Peachtree, QuickBooks and Tiger Paw
How would your life be better if you could communicate clearly, emphatically, and effectively with your clients and personal relationships?
How would your life improve if you could let go of negative attitudes, excessive needs for control, express your thoughts creatively and problem solve on the things that are most important to you?
We work with organizations, groups and individuals to enhance their communication skills, foster more ways of mindfully approaching problems, and to creatively express ideas and insights.
Lisa Stockwell, M.Ed., has over 20 years experience presenting and working with organizations, groups and individuals in issues related to health & wellness, positive communication skills, personal development & healing. Offering inspiring workshops, retreats and coaching in effective communication skills, stress reduction, creative expression & life transitions
Location: Concord, NH
Doing the things in life you can’t do, don’t want to do, or have time to do!
- Do you have a honey-do-list a mile long you are avoiding or no time to do?
- Bedroom needs painting, deck needs staining or furniture needs a little love?
- Need a handyman in Nashua, NH or in the surrounding areas ?
Jane of All Trades, LLC in Nashua, NH is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
Jane of All Trades is a fully insured handyman service with a twist that has been in business since 2012 with many happy customers.
We specialize in minor repairs to homes from painting, repairing ice dam damage in ceilings to patching holes in walls or building storage space. We have done a lot work with realtors in the area preparing houses to be listed on the market.
We offer advice on decorating and color schemes as well.
Please join us at the Salem Microsoft store for a special appreciation event just for local small businesses. The event will take place on June 9th, 12pm-2:00pm. Lunch provided.
We invite you to come out, meet our team, ask any questions you have about upgrading to Windows 10, and network with other local business owners and entrepreneurs. We will have food, music and prizes.
MICROSOFT | THE MALL AT ROCKINGHAM PARK
99 ROCKINGHAM PARK BLVD.
SALEM, NH 03079
Thursday, June 9th 12PM-2:00PM
Located on Level 1 next to Starbucks and across from Express.
Attendees receive a Friends & Family discount of 10% off software and 5% off almost everything else.
Michael F. Dougan
Address: 186 River Street, Billerica, MA 01821 Cell Phone: (978) 808-3504
25+ years of progressive experience in the banking industry. Highly skilled in documentary and contract transactions. Management experience. Excel in retaining customer relationships. Solid background in:
International trade with concentration in letters of credit and international payment mechanisms
Commercial lending with specialization in large ticket equipment leasing and commercial loans
Consumer lending with emphasis on home equity and revolving loan products
Conversions and special projects with focus on testing and training
Royal Bank of Scotland PLC , Medford, MA
Assistant Vice President, Team Leader, Standby Letter of Credit Department Apr. 2012 – present Apr 2012 to May 2012
Assisted the Standby Operations Manager as needed in various departmental processes, while serving as Team Leader for a U.S. & Canada Branch outsourcing team of three employees, overseeing daily execution of Standby Letter of Credit processing.
Worked on various special projects including Project Unicorn (the migration of assets from RBS N.V. to RBS PLC) and Project Maple Leaf (the outsourcing of processing from Montreal to Boston).
Served as Systems Administrator and point person for the Mover/Joiner/Leaver process for the Standby Team.
Ran periodic reporting and reconciliation for several RBS business line applications.
Maintain online policies, procedures and relevant departmental documentation.
Handle Risk Management, Audit, and Lean requests, as needed.
2012 RBS Continuous Improvement & Innovation Awards (nominee)
Good Banking Award (Living the Credo/Teamwork)
Royal Bank of Scotland N.V. & Citizens Financial Group, Medford, MA
Assistant Vice President, Local Lean Change Agent, Lean Transformation Group Oct. 2011 – Apr. 2012
Assumed the role of Local Lean Change Agent with the RBS Citizens Lean Deployment Team to affect Lean Transformation within the International Trade Service Divisions of RBS Citizens, RBS N.V., and the Wholesale Lockbox business lines.
Provided Lean Leaders and Lean Change Agents with understanding of current processes and contacts in the International Trade business.
Helped drive the business during Lean deployment by leading continuous improvement activity, delivering training, coaching, and supporting manager capability to realize opportunities, while supporting the Lean Leader and Agents in all phases of the Transformation process.
Led a team to create the Lean Journey Wall to launch the Sustain phase, and acted as a liaison between the Lean Sustain Team, Work-Out Group, and Business Line Management.
Good Banking Award (Advancing Strategic Priorities)
ABN-Amro Bank, N.V. / Royal Bank of Scotland N.V., Medford, MA
Assistant Vice President, Team Leader, Standby Billing Department Apr. 2009 – Oct. 2011
Served as Team Leader for a group of four employees, responsible for managing all aspects of Standby Billing Department, including Billing, Reconciliation, Accrual/Amortization, Tracing, Collections, and Recovery.
Traveled to Chennai, India in order to assist with outsourcing of Standby Billing responsibilities, including training.
Streamlined the foreign exchange transaction procedures between the RBS N.V. Standby Department and Citizens Bank Foreign Exchange Department.
Ensured strict compliance with bank’s internal guidelines procedures and policies, external regulatory bodies, as well as adherence to OFAC, Anti Money Laundering, audit requirements, and risk management practices, while processing Standby Letter of Credit transactions.
2011 RBS Citizens Excellence Award (Efficiency & Agility)
2011 RBS Continuous Improvement & Innovation Awards (nominee)
Citizens Bank, Medford, MA
Assistant Vice President, International Trade Specialist, Standby Letter of Credit Department Oct. 2001 – Apr. 2009
Provided financial solutions for small to mid-size corporate business customers, including issuance, advising, amendment, participation in/out, transfers and assignment of proceeds, payment or refinance of Standby Letters of Credit.
Coordinated implementation and upgrades of BankTrade International Trade system, as well as roll out of Money Manager GPS system for Automated Clearing House (ACH Debit and Credit) Transactions.
Researched and created customers and banks in BankTrade required from acquisitions from the Mid-Atlantic Mellon Bank retail network purchase and integration of 2002, to the Charter One Conversion.
Assisted upgrading BankTrade and wire-room SWIFT messaging to comply with Project Fusion rebranding initiative.
Assisted our Participation Group in development and scoping of reporting feed between the International and Commercial Loan systems to reduce processing time of cash flow, set up, and reporting.
Served as chairman of the RBS Citizens, N.A. Manufacturing Advisory Committee to improve Customer Service.
Quarterly Credo Moment Recognition (Excellence with Colleagues)
CFG Certification (Achieving Excellence in Risk Management)
Contract Coordinator Oct. 1997 – Aug. 2001
Orchestrated timely and proper documentation of financial documents including: tax (true) leases, finance leases (lease purchases), true debt/unsecured (“loan/notes”), and hybrid transactions involving bonds and letters of credit for a portfolio for leasing clients in the Continental U.S. valued from one hundred thousand to fifty million dollars per lease transaction monthly.
In accordance with UCC Article 9, filed UCC financial statements and fixture filings to insure that individual lease deals were perfected and that the Leasing Department had the first priority lien position.
Coordinated with Syndication Representatives in order to facilitate selling the commercial paper to an outside investor, (“participating” party) and investigated ways to streamline the syndication process.
Assisted the Sales Division and Commercial/Asset-Based Lending with leased transactions. Supplied information to Equipment Management Divisions and Collections/Workout, as needed.
Trained coworkers during the implementation of a new lease operating system.
Silver and multiple Bronze Stars (Exceptional Teamwork and Initiative)
“The Rock” (Best Employee of the Month)
Best Producer Award (Outstanding Ability to Close Deals in Difficult Situations)
Bank of Boston, Boston, MA
Letter of Credit Professional, Export Letter of Credit Department May 1991 – Oct. 1997
Administered document examination and release of funds under International Trade Export letters of credit for large corporate banking customers totaling two hundred thousand to 4.75 million dollars daily.
Advised letters of credit for use in international export for a large cross-section of overseas correspondent banks, including overseas Bank of Boston branches, with portfolio concentrated in the Asia/Pacific region, Central/South America, and Domestic U.S.A. Created Bankers acceptances, discounts, and liquidations.
Managed accounts and correspondence for Bank-to-Bank Reimbursement in Asia. Designed and implemented a pre-advice message system for correspondent banks and maintained a signature log book of various domestic banks for funding purposes. Examined and processed interbank compensation claims.
Customer Service Excellence Award (Displaying Resourcefulness)
Service Star Awards (Exceptional Teamwork)
M.B.A., Endicott College, Van Loan School of Graduate & Professional Studies, Beverly, MA
B.S. Business Administration, Southern New Hampshire University, Manchester, NH
RARA Association Operations Manager Duties
Job Title: RARA Operations Manager
Job Purpose: Monitor Programs, maintain, plan, supervise and enhance the day to day activities and operations of the Association.
Directly supervise the work of Association’s employees and the activities of the Association’s volunteers.
Maintain good communication with the Board of Directors, recommending required changes, progress of the Association’s operations and any problem areas encountered or anticipated.
Operations Manager Job Duties:
Answer phone, check and respond to voice & emails as required.
Directly supervise the work of Association’s employee and the activities of the Association’s volunteers.
Implement the Board decisions maintaining communication with the Board.
Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures
Submit monthly Report to Personnel Manager by the Friday before Scheduled Board Meeting.
Submit monthly paperwork to CTI for RSVP and SCP Programs
Purchase office supplies, cleaning supplies, decorations, postage stamps, food products as needed for activities including paper goods.
Prepare and Maintain Evening Activities Calendars. See separate cover for specific duties.
Submit Day & Evening Program attendance sheets for billing purposes making sure all information is accurate for biller
Plan and organize Evening Bowling Banquet and Christmas Party-Annual event
Prepare and submit all paperwork to Special Olympics for participating athletes-Annual event
Interview potential clients and volunteers using intake form.
Maintain client and volunteer files making sure information is accurate and current.
Responsible for mailing bills, monitoring petty cash and other correspondence.
Support Fundraiser Committee by tracking fundraising efforts (tickets, if applicable, and money).
Provide information to grant writer for grant submissions.
Prepare spreadsheet for donations and distribute to appropriate persons for thank you/acknowledgements.
Review and approve all insurance coverage for the building and van.
Maintain van including maintenance, repairs and yearly inspection.
Maintain office equipment.
Co-ordinate service appointments, fire and heating inspections etc.
DifferenceMaker® Demo Day
June 30, 5:30-8pm
Please save the date for the DifferenceMaker Demo Day and Mentor Matching event being held on Thursday June 30 from 5:30-8:00pm. This event will take place on the 3rd floor of the Innovation Hub located at 110 Canal Street in downtown Lowell.
DifferenceMaker teams will attend a summer boot camp. Then on June 30, they will present their progress, business model and business strategy. Please see our website for a list of DifferenceMaker teams. On the left hand side of the page you will find tabs for the 2013-2016 finalist teams.
These teams will need your guidance, expertise and mentorship after the boot camp. If you are interested in seeing what our student teams are up to and/or want to become a mentor or advisor, please RSVP to Holly_Butler@uml.edu.
I hope that you can make it. I will send out more information as the event nears. In the meantime, if you have any questions, please contact Holly Butler, Entrepreneurial Initiatives Program Director, 978-934-6444