Kevin Willett's blog
12 Townsend Street
Pepperell, MA 01463
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
Team focused, results driven Direct Marketer with 20+ years of professional experience seeking a
challenging career opportunity. Vast knowledge and expertise in the areas of:
» List Management & Brokerage
» Optimize rental potential to offset media expenses and drive incremental revenue
» Development of list strategy/testing, following through to execution and analysis
» Team Leadership
» Led Marketing teams through all phases of budget planning, implementation, forecasting and analysis
» Customer Acquisition and Retention
» Designed, implemented and refined Multi-Channel Marketing efforts to drive sales demand to various channels
» Database Marketing (Co-Op, Transactional, Behavioral)
» Data Append (Postal, Email, Firmographic)
» Segmentation, Modeling
» Direct Mail Circulation, Fulfillment Operations
» Merge Purge
» Lead Generation
» Budgeting and Forecasting
VANTAGE DELUXE WORLD TRAVEL 2011-2013
Industry leader of Five-star travel programs at Four-star prices for mature travelers since 1983. Vantage creates upscale escorted tours to a variety of destinations in North and South America, Africa, Europe, the Mediterranean, Asia, and the South Pacific.
Direct Marketing Circulation Manager - Land & Ocean Products
Responsible for the direct mail circulation budgeting, plan development, execution and forecasting for the Land & Ocean travel programs offered by Vantage. Increased passengers 14% and net profit contribution 25% from 2011 to 2012.
- Critical member of Land & Ocean travel’s cross functional team
- Manage customer file segmentation for Land & Ocean products
- Utilize historical performance to identify opportunities
- Recommend product offers & touch points to improve profitability
- Manage list select process & extract mail and email files
- Analyze Direct Mail, Email and Catalog performance
RELYCO SALES, Inc. 2009-2010
Global provider of value-added printed materials, business equipment and check printing software.
Primary product focus on innovative laser and digital applications, including laser checks & high
Senior Direct Marketing Manager
Successfully profiled customer audience for multi-channel campaign strategy development. Managed
the selection and segmentation of all customer email campaigns. Effectively launched awareness and
product sell email campaigns to customer base while increasing open rates and decreasing bounce and
unsubscribe rates. Documented corporate Do Not Call, Do Not Email and Do Not Mail policies and
procedures within DMA compliance. Created and documented data vendor privacy protocols and secure
data handling policy.
HELLO DIRECT, Inc – Nashua, NH 2004-2009
Leading developer and direct marketer of desktop telephony products since 1987. A recognized
business-to-business leader in telecommunications solutions offering corded and cordless headsets,
conferencing & mobile telephony solutions for home, office and mobile.
Direct Marketing Manager
Managed direct mail efforts converting prospect rental names into buyers. Managed the list rental of the 2 year
customer/buyer files (postal and email names) with external List Manager, generating $400M+ in revenue annually
to offset expenses. Cross functional team member within Sales & Marketing. Successfully created, managed and
implemented customer retention/acquisition direct mail campaigns. Managed segmentation, list selection and
merge purge for 10MM+ catalog recipients. Managed, researched and tested offers and segments across customer
base. Applied key learning’s to external prospect marketing databases/models to enhance acquisition efforts.
Managed quarterly print and bulk catalog ordering, post press areas of catalog campaigns including mail output
instructions, code assignment/versioning, postage, facilitation of mail files, key coding and inkjet proof approval.
Facilitated the match back process for response reporting on all direct mail campaigns with external service providers.
Managed annual direct mail budget of $5MM+ annually. Analyzed response and sales reporting for direct mail
campaigns/promotions. Managed multiple vendor/partner relationships with Abacus, MeritDirect and QUAD
Graphics. Selected to represent Hello Direct at key industry events (DMA, NEDMA, NEMOA and QUAD Graphics
Client Postal Forum) to evangelize the Hello Direct “value proposition”.
DELUXE CORPORATION (formerly NEBS, Inc.) – Groton, MA 1984-2004
Leading supplier of products and services to more than six million small businesses and home
offices across North America. Product offerings include checks, business forms, envelopes, labels,
greeting cards, merchandising aids, advertising specialties, promotional apparel, embossed foil
anniversary seals, stationery, packaging, shipping and warehouse supplies.
Project Leader – List Rental and Name Acquisition
Managed direct mail efforts converting prospect rental names into buyers. Managed the list rental of the 2 year
customer/buyer files (postal names) with external List Manager, generating $800M+ in revenue annually to
offset expenses and apply to the bottomline. Core member of cross functional team. Managed list brokerage
and service bureau relationships with MeritDirect, Direct Media, Abacus, Walter Karl and Acxiom. Leveraged
pricing arrangements for enhanced purchasing power. Managed the procurement and selection of 27MM+ in
list rental postal contacts for direct mail programs and 400M+ in email list rental. Effectively managed the
merge purge process across all direct mail campaigns. Managed, researched and implemented the testing
of various external prospect marketing databases. Managed, created and implemented prospecting campaign
strategies. Analyzed response and sales reporting. Managed budget by teaming with corporate finance to
insure costs aligned within +/-1% of expectations.
Circulation/Mail Fulfillment Operations Specialist
Successfully managed ordering and inventory management of 2MM+ pieces of direct mail and inquiry
fulfillment materials. Effectively managed direct mail budget of $1MM+ and $1.5MM+ inquiry fulfillment
budget. Successfully implemented all campaigns to meet corporate strategies and deadlines.
Coordinated print orders with internal partners and external vendors to ensure timely scheduling.
Established and maintained strong vendor/partner with printers, mail processors, Postal Representatives
and internal departments.
Direct Marketing and Lead Generation Program Coordinator
Created and managed the Automated and Small Business alternate media campaigns. Leveraged bulk
insertion pricing agreement with vendors. Analyzed response and sales reporting for assigned media
campaigns. Effectively assisted the direct mail team in the implementation of campaigns within the
Computer Forms division. Established and maintained strong vendor/partner with printers, mail processors,
Postal representatives and internal departments.
Marketing Cost Coordinator/Mail Planning Assistant
Coordinated and implemented in house list extractions. Data entry of direct mail campaigns. Prepared
and issued mailing instructions to print vendors and mail houses. Reported and reconciled budget to
actual mail volumes, postage and material costs to corporate finance. Compiled and monitored seed
mail activity for direct mail campaigns to ensure timely delivery. Established and maintained strong
vendor/partner with printers, mail processors, Postal representatives and internal departments.
Software and Systems: Oracle Sales Analyzer Reporting, Microsoft Office Suite,
Microstrategy, Navision, Vertical Response, iContact, Business Objects
Corporate Sponsored Training: Management Effectiveness Program, Creative Thinking,
Managing Personal Growth, Project Management Lite
Conferences: DMA Annual Fall Conference 2004-2008, DM Days NYC Conference 2005 & 2007,
ACCM Conference 2007, Abacus New Client Orientation-B2B, MeritDirect Mailer Co-op 1997-2008,
Quad/Graphics Postal Forum
Project and Financial Analyst professional with over 15 years’ experience. Collaborates effectively with senior leadership teams to anticipate and ensure positive project outcomes while working with cross-functional groups to build relationships and meet diverse stakeholder needs on time and within budget. Enthusiastic and organized professional acknowledged for accuracy and dependability. Highly motivated with proven adaptability. Knowledgeable and experienced in numerous critical project and financial management practices.
Estimates to Complete (ETCs)
Estimates at Complete (EACs)
Oracle Business Intelligence
Risks and Opportunities
AMERICAN SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING, Billerica, MA 2008-2014
Senior Project Control Specialist
Planned, analyzed, controlled, and provided status reports on projects of varying contract type, size, complexity, and risk. Coordinated with subject matter experts across the business, including Program Management, Operations, Finance, Accounts Receivable, Contracts, and Procurement. Completed revenue forecasts, ROIs and monthly EACs.
Established and maintained monthly cost/schedule baselines and budgets based on program requirements resulting in on-time delivery of EACs and program deliverables.
Created and managed mandatory quarterly EACs to meet SOX requirement.
Managed monthly project review with project team leads resulting in more effective communication across functions and strengthened PM and analyst relationships.
Developed and championed month-end and quarter-end close process improvements, adoption reduced financial close cycle time by 40% and improved internal controls due to more timely data.
Created Oracle Business Intelligence dashboards to meet ongoing business needs and developed guidelines for ad-hoc queries to address business and IT goals.
Facilitated rollout and training of the Oracle Business Intelligence platform.
Provided hands on tutorials and production support after rollout to business partners.
Prepared and analyzed revenue forecast model to create high quality estimates based on sales pipeline.
Managed overhead cost and analysis for Parcel X-Ray Imaging Product Line Operations Manager.
Managed the setup and functionality of the project finance module in Oracle.
RAYTHEON COMPANY, Marlborough, MA
Sr. Program Cost & Schedule Analyst, Command and Control Systems 2001-2007
Financial tracking, control and analysis of costs and schedules for multi-million dollar programs. Performed analyses and prepared reports in order to ensure that contracts were within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines. Participated in the preparation of budgets and schedules for all contract work and performed or assisted in financial analyses, such as funding profiles, sales outlook, and variance analysis. Maintained accurate records of expenditures.
As a subcontractor for a secret Air Force program, monitored, tracked, and prepared monthly reconciliation of labor and cost data for our customer.
Prepared weekly and monthly sales forecast, EACs, and monthly invoices for multiple programs.
Financial tracking of any program contractual modifications.
Prepared monthly variance analysis as necessary.
Monitored and tracked all bookings and prepared monthly booking report.
Worked together with Business Development for bookings and sales forecasts and trends.
Consolidated sales, profits and cash for all programs within Command and Control Systems Division for next level reporting.
Financial Analyst/Team Lead II, Army Systems 1995-2001
As Financial Analyst, worked on various programs utilizing the Earned Value Management System (EVMS) requirements. Included preparing customer cost performance reports (CPR) and cost schedule status reports (CSSR) as required by the government. Worked with cost account managers on preparing monthly and quarterly budgeted cost of work performed (BCWP), budgeted cost of work scheduled (BCWS), and actual cost work performed (ACWP). Prepared monthly Latest Revised Estimates (LREs).
Worked with cost account managers on variance analysis reports.
Supported all customer inquiries relative to Earned Value Management.
Generated and prepared Cost Schedule Status Report (CSSR) on Firm Fixed Price (FFP) and cost type development army programs.
Prepared monthly sales forecast for Program Management.
Interfaced with the customer as necessary.
Prepared and presented quarterly profit review information.
Supported all EDL Earned Value Programs.
NORTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY, Boston, MA, Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
DURHAM TECHNICAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Durham, NC, Accounting
Meet more than 15 franchise companies representing a wide variety of industry sectors including retail, food, and business, residential and personal services. You will learn about franchising options and how to properly research franchises so that you find one that is a great fit for your goals, skills, and budget.
Whether you are in job transition, a veteran entrepreneur or happily employed looking to develop multiple income streams, you find information to help you achieve your goals and secure your future. The Greater Boston Franchise Expo offers you the opportunity for one-on-one guidance as well as introductions to top franchise companies and advisors the New England area.
More info and registration available at: www.BostonFranchiseExpo.Info
Jessica Vandal 978-866-1151
42 Tanglewood Drive, Dracut, MA 01826
Seeking part time or full time employment with an opportunity for professional development in a field that will enhance my education.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Proven ability to quickly learn new products and processes
Ability to work independently and collaboratively
Experienced with Microsoft Office applications
Sales Associate, Forever 21, Salem, NH April 2015 – Present
Maintain store appearance
Deliver a great shopping experience for our customers.
Shift Supervisor, First Chance Convenience, Pelham, NH July 2014 – February 2015
Provide assistance and customer service
Maintain store appearance
Manage and help new employees
Sales Associate, Victoria’s Secret, Nashua, NH August 2011 – December 2012
Provide excellent customer service
Maintain store appearance
Part-time Student University of Massachusetts, Lowell, MA
Bachelor of Science in Business
Concentrations: Management and Marketing
Town of Dracut, Town Clerk’s Office; Office Assistant
Dracut Food Pantry: Stocker/Organizer
Brookside Elementary School; Teachers Assistant
Rosemary K. Collamer
851 Salem Road Dracut, MA 01826
Res. (978) 688-1962 Cell (978) 758-1278
Energetic, goal oriented customer relations professional with additional experience in sales and marketing
Proficient in Microsoft Office Systems in addition to job specific software programs
• Extensive experience in retail sales and newspaper advertising sales
• Provided technical assistance to taxpayers through telephone interaction
• Reviewed amended tax returns for accuracy and made necessary adjustments
• Interviewed applicants and analyzed financial data to determine their eligibility for state SNAP program
• Conducted interactive interviews both on the telephone and face to face
• Used software program to determine client eligibility based on household size and income levels
• Answered all questions on client status
• Resolved customer issues in compliance with state benefit requirements and policies
• Provided excellent customer service working as a customer relations/sales professional
• Evaluated client skills to assist in job placement
• Developed new curriculum as a career specialist
• Generated $ 30,000-$60,000 monthly in new advertising revenue as an account executive
Macy’s Department Store, Mall at Rockingham Park, Salem NH
Customer Service/Sales Associate 2009-Present (Part Time Position)
• Meet and exceed daily sales goals on a consistent basis
• Assist customers with all questions regarding merchandise and increase sales at point of purchase
• Operate cash register to process sales, returns, exchanges and payments on customer accounts
• Open new credit cards for applicants
• Recover merchandise and do inventory as needed
Hallmark Marketing Company, Methuen MA
Retail Merchandiser 2013-Present (Part-Time Position)
• Responsible for routine maintenance and inventory of the greeting card department in a retail store
• Order, restock, straighten and organize products and displays
• Perform product changeovers for various holidays throughout the year
Internal Revenue Service, Andover, MA
Contact Representative 2012-2013 (Seasonal Position)
• Provided technical assistance to taxpayers through telephone interaction
• Addressed a wide range of issues/ problems that required unique taxpayer solutions
• Applied the tax code to assist taxpayers in meeting their tax responsibilities
• Reviewed amended tax returns for accuracy and made necessary adjustments
• Made determinations to resolve taxpayer disputes and delinquency issues
• Developed, analyzed and evaluated information involving the research of computerized records by accessing multiple online/database systems
Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Transitional Assistance, Milford, MA
Benefits Eligibility and Referral Social Worker 2010-2011
• Analyzed data to determine applicants initial and ongoing eligibility for the Department of Transitional Assistance SNAP program
• Conducted interactive interviews by phone and in person using the agency’s PC based eligibility system
• Answered all incoming calls on client benefit status
• Obtained and verified client information and calculated accurate benefit levels
• Performed all tasks related to case maintenance including referrals to other state agencies
• Prepared and delivered explanations of eligibility decisions
The Eagle Tribune, North Andover, MA
Advertising Sales Consultant 2008-2009
• Consistently generated new advertising revenue and increased current business
• Interviewed clients to evaluate their advertising needs and proposed effective advertising solutions
• Created new promotions to increase sales
• Designed advertising layouts and to meet customer specifications
The Career Place, Malden, MA
Career Specialist (Contract Position) 2007-2008
• Interviewed clients to determine career goals and interests
• Provided job search assistance by developing resumes and cover letters
• Developed and taught new career workshops to aid job seekers
• Assisted clients with electronic job search needs
• Taught computer classes in Word and Excel
• Documented and updated client job search requirements and attendance in MOSES
The Lowell Sun, Lowell, MA
Retail Advertising Account Executive 1993-2006
• Maintained strong customer base and developed new advertising business within assigned territories
• Enthusiastically promoted all special advertising sections
• Developed positive relationships with advertising clients by providing excellent customer service
• Created theme pages to generate additional revenue
Suffolk University, Boston, MA
Bachelor of Science Journalism/ Marketing Communications
Graduated Magna Cum Laude
Millennium Training Institute, Lowell, MA
Certificate Business Services Administration Program 2007
LAUREL A. HAUG
20 Woodland Drive, #313
Lowell, MA 01852
Self-motivated, detail oriented professional Administrative Assistant with excellent computer and organizational skills as well as strong communication skills delivered in a helpful and pleasant demeanor. A productive team member with follow-through and ability to develop creative solutions to problems. Proficient in Word for Windows, Excel, Lotus Notes, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, Adobe and Internet.
- MS Office 2007, 2010
- Meeting Coordination
- Office Procedures
- Supplies Management
- Record Maintenance
- Communication Skills
LOWELL TELECOMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION, Lowell, MA 2014-Present
- Provides service of greeting arrivals and professionally determine nature of inquiry.
- Updates database for members and scheduling use of equipment and meeting rooms.
- Effectively answers and directs telephone calls to appropriate departments.
- Special projects for management team organizing files and creating documentation to work more efficiently.
- Improved cost savings of office equipment, corporate credit cards and cell phones.
- Implemented training programs so company would comply with standards.
- Integrated online library for internal documents such as compliance letters and committee reports to easily facilitate retrieval of files.
- Managed office coordination of department using Microsoft Windows, databases and Internet to benefit company.
- Skilled at coordinating and organizing meetings in a timely manner by gathering materials and equipment setup.
- Interacted with clients from outside organizations and members from other departments to improve communication.
- Set up and scheduled Human Resource interviews for the new applicants and maintained employee records.
- Organized company outings, luncheons and special events to maintain company morale.
- Generated quarterly review and presentations for department to comply with external audits.
- Troubleshoot problems with office equipment to function properly and dealt with sales and service.
- Achieved productivity by creating templates and other problem solving solutions leading to time savings.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT EMPLOYMENT
COVENANT HEALTH SYSTEMS, Tewksbury, MA 2005-2013
ENTEGRIS INC., (formerly Microelectronics Division of Millipore), Billerica, MA 2002-2005
MILLIPORE CORPORATION, Bedford, MA 2000-2002
SALEM STATE UNIVERSITY, Bachelor of Arts, Salem, MA
Notary Public, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Experienced Leader of Global Customer Facing Technical Teams supporting Enterprise Software Solutions
Technical Support Team Leader | Sales Engineering | Consulting Services
Technical Operations Executive with a degree in Management and 15+ years’ experience managing global technical organizations and supporting the sale of enterprise software solutions and services to large global customers. Managed and provided leadership for teams within Worldwide Customer Support, Pre-sales Engineering and Professional Services.
- Directed an organization of over 100 team members in multiple locations throughout North American and EMEA. The customer support team also supported Latin American, Asia Pacific, and Japan.
- Strength in training, recruiting, selecting, developing and inspiring both staff and cross-functional talent toward the successful implementation of customer initiatives. Known for skills in successfully integrating incompatible groups.
- Skilled at resolving high visibility technical support issues raised by the sales organization that leverage significant revenues.
- Progressive growth to senior technical operations roles with customer service cross border responsibilities that positively impacted revenue generation and product direction. Member of Senior Leadership Team which oversaw company direction.
- Business owner of large internal project initiatives, including SAP, SFDC, and Oracle. Lead project to secure and protect internal sensitive customer information to satisfy PCI and HIPPA regulations.
Management | Leadership | Budgeting | Motivating | Problem Solving | Communicative | Self-sufficient | Presenting | Team Building | Decision Making | Mentoring | Prioritizing | Implementing Decisions | Global Experience | Project Management | Staffing | Recruiting
Microsoft Office | SAP Software | Webinar Software Skills | Computer Skills | Managed File Transfer | VMWare skills | Citrix knowledge Linux | Siebel | SFDC | Cognos | Access
ATTACHMATE CORPORATION – Offering solutions to integrate existing systems with emerging technologies securely. 1990 - 2015
Senior Director of Global Technical Support, Cambridge, MA 2014 - 2015Promoted to lead Worldwide Technical Support which included direct management of teams in multiple global locations, reporting directly to the President and General Manager. Responsible for managing a global team in multiple locations.
- Directed the implementation of technical support services ensuring consistent quality support and customer service.
- Additional role as Customer Success Manager building and maintaining relationship with at risk accounts having challenging support issues.
- Continued role as leader of North American Professional Services implementation team.
- Represented Global Support and services in major project initiatives including Salesforce.com and SAP.
- Created, Managed and participated in customer support escalation process, which balanced optimized resources to resolve critical customer issues. Result was consistently positive feedback and software renewal rates over 90%.
- Participated in project to blend and combine multiple business unit support teams to one global organization.
- Initiated multiple programs and strategies that enhanced professional services delivery and reduced costs significantly. Exceeded 100% of services revenue in both Fiscal Year 2014 and 2015.
- Project managed engagements with customers such as Verizon, JP Morgan Chase, AT&T, DISA, United Airlines, & the IRS.
Tim Callahan 978-501-9212 email@example.com PAGE 2
Senior Director of Technical Services, Waltham, MA 2003 – 2014
Promoted to Senior Director with Profit and Loss responsibilities tasked with defining strategic direction and leading operations that encompassed customer service, pre-sales and professional services at both local and corporate levels, consulting with both partners and high visibility customers, and managing a North American and global team of over 100 personnel.
- Recruited consultants, managed staffing and delivery, and was responsible for P&L for North American professional services organization. Created Statements of Work, and lead, organized, and responded to RFP’s.
- Designed incentive programs for sales engineers that significantly improved service, increased customer satisfaction and built customer loyalty that measurably contributed to follow on business.
- Deployed Sales Engineering.com, a pre-sales training program designed to drive technical sales productivity, expand revenues and reduce costs. The system was deployed worldwide and contributed substantively to closing one of the largest company contracts for over 15 million dollars.
- Certified Scrum Master Training Certificate.
- Maintained global ownership for ensuring the long term success of customers and partners.
- Developed and deployed comprehensive strategies to target and close services business and expand consulting services raising gross margin 30%, consistently meeting or exceeding targeted profit margins over the period.
- Optimized delivery of complicated demonstrations from 2 – 3 days to less than 3 hours using VMware technology.
- Instituted aggressive revenue building strategies post-merger attaining revenue goals of over 115%. Exceeded quota targets and awarded Presidents Club status 5 of 6 years eligible.
Director of Systems Engineering Operations, Seattle, WA 2000 - 2002
Lead and managed a worldwide pre-sales systems engineering team and took the lead role in overseeing rapidly growing technology requirements that demanded increased skills and product knowledge.
- Built and executed an organization approach that created a dynamic learning environment and built best practices across the operation. The result was a highly responsive team to support revenue growth.
- Reorganized the entire technical management team that significantly increased customer success. The result was growth of 20%, lower costs and increased skills for the sales engineers.
- Directed development resources to improve customer experience for our key customers.
- Wrote and deployed new policies to ensure escalation of technical issues that improved communications and response time to customer problems.
Director of International Systems Engineering and Field Requirements, Seattle, WA 1998 - 2000
Promoted and relocated to corporate office. Tasked with integrating the international technical organization with the North American and corporate technical team to increase communication and create tighter linkages with a growing worldwide customer base.
- Planned, coordinated and delivered comprehensive three month worldwide technical training.
- Managed Corporate Sales Engineering team.
- Worldwide training project accelerated technical skills on a host of new product offerings.
- Initiated project to provide customers with access to production ready technology over the Internet decreasing the sales cycle and increasing revenue by providing easier access to demonstrations.
- Increased communication and created tighter linkages with a growing worldwide customer base.
- Met with international customers to assess current solutions and identify emerging requirements.
- Investigated opportunities to expand the product line and meet future customer requirements.
EDUCATION | TRAINING
- BS, Management, University of Massachusetts, Lowell, MA
David F. Danehy
508 Stow Road
Marlborough, MA 01752
Senior product manager with extensive experience marketing medical devices in cardiology, defibrillation, fetal and patient bedside monitoring. Successful track record in developing and implementing innovative global strategies and programs resulting in new market segment growth. Particularly effective in determining customer needs and translating them into profitable, revenue generating new products. Expertise in profitably growing commodity product lines. Experienced in various consumable sensor measurement technologies. Recognized ability to motivate and direct cross-functional teams. Team player with excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Grew Non Invasive Blood Pressure product line by 14% through new product introductions, vendor consolidation, product pricing and product repositioning.
- Grew fetal sensor business by 12% via new product introduction, promotions and converting clinicians over to new technology via special sales/training tool.
- Overturned negative ECG sensor business worldwide via new products, specialized sales tools, promotions and new channel development.
Customer & Business Research
Product and Design
Management and Communication
Harvard Bioscience, Holliston, MA
Global Product Marketing Manager Cell Physiology 2014
- Marketed cell electrophysiology equipment via trade shows, email promo campaigns, advertising and sales channel partner training for electroporators, electrofusers, Multi Electrode Assays and Patch Clamps.
Medical Development Group, Waltham, MA
Program Central Committee Marketing Consultant 2012- 2015
- Recruited, interviewed CEO’s to perform needs analysis for development of CEO Breakfast Forums with MDG President.
- Acting as consultant developed process for reaching out to non-members to solicit participation in 1 day Combination Products Seminar at Lahey Clinic. Assisted in seminar operations.
- Participated in Program Central Committee activities. Improved participation at member forums through internet forum speaker questionnaire.
- Developed speaker forums and marketed them though social media
- Attended Promote Your Business through Social Media-JVF Solutions class.
- Professional Development Corp. Scrum/Agile Intro and Review class
Philips Healthcare Software Customer Services, Andover, MA
Cardiology IT Services Market Manager 2010-2011
- Launched new service contract products for Xcelera R3.2 PACS software informatics system and for the Patient Informatics and Hemodynamic Monitoring for cath labs.
- Managed cancellation of service contracts for out-of-support EasyAccess PACS system.
- Supported sales and contract departments in sales negotiations by reviewing/editing changes to contract terms and conditions.
Barnev, Inc.,Andover, MA
Product Manager/Consultant 2009
- Participated in clinical trials and interviewed clinicians on labor progress monitor and its sensors for a small venture capital funded company. Recommended improvements to sensor design and clinical instructions for use.
Philips Medical Systems Sensors and Consumables,Andover, MA
Senior Product Manager 2005-2008
- Developed awareness program for Philips ECG electrodes including first world wide pitch point brochure with market segment slip sheets to customize brolder for each customer.
- Released Disposable Adult Electrode Lead wire sets. Launched first co-branded disposable electrode lead wire sets with Cardinal Health.
- Developed new neonatal electrode for high humidity environment.
- Built product plan for ECG electrodes targeting ambulatory and Neonatal ICU markets.
- Met fetal segment revenue growth of 12%. Achieved yearly forecasted volume targets for Single and Double Spiral Fetal Scalp Electrodes.
- Converted FY06 ECG electrode segment decline into growth segment to 1%. Prior year showed negative 3% growth.
- Defined a 2-3 year consumables product strategy for fetal sensor business.
- Introduced products and strategy for Japan ECG electrode market with sales development team.
- Developed a comprehensive strategy for growing the cuff business – Cuff Rationalization Project. Grew NIBP segment 14%.
- Defined and drove all CO2 new product sensor activities. CO2 segment grew 23%.
- Defined, documented and trained the product marketing team on key marketing processes including world wide pricing and forecasting.
- Defined market model for Brookside Non-invasive Blood Pressure Conjoint Analysis pricing study.
- Composed device requirements and executed concept testing for cuff universal connector project.
Product Manager 2001-2004
- Successfully launched Antimicrobial X Long cuffs, adapters and Bulb/valve kit. Surpassed NIBP stretch revenue growth goal of 32%.
- Met fetal stretch revenue goal of 26%.
- Undertook Supplies Marketing liaison role for Philips worldwide Phoenix SAP transition Team. Worked with Product Data Management in defining New Product Introduction Pricing Process for new SAP system.
- Led cross functional team to develop product plan and long term strategy for pressure cuffs, fetal products and invasive blood pressure transducers.
- Coordinator of annual worldwide product pricing review for 2003-2008.
COMPUTER TECHNICAL SKILLS
MS Word PowerPoint Excel Outlook SAP Salesforce.com WordPerfect
Harvard Business School, Cambridge, MA Executive Education, Marketing Innovative Technologies
Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA, MBA, Business Administration
Boston College, MS, Completed course work, Teaching Assistant Scholarship requirements for Developmental Bio
Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA, BS, Biology