Kevin Willett's blog
I have been in the real estate business for 28 years now and found one of the best sources of meeting people is networking. Especially if you want to meet other business owners and leaders. I check monthly with all the area networking opportunities and book them in my calendar in advance. And I always make sure to visit the same source on numerous occasions, because it takes someone receiving your business card 10 times before they truly remember you. And, meeting people face to face gives you an opportunity to talk to them and see what type of business they are in and what kind of referrals they are looking for and also let them know all about you. Follow up is always the key however, a follow up call or note tend to bring the relationship to the next level. Be a good listener!
Friends of Kevin has been my primary source of networking, although I certainly search out others in the area. But the reason why Kevin’s comes to the top of mind is that he always goes the extra mile to put people together!
We understand that your home is one of your largest investments and that you need a strong team of experts to help you sell it. The Ready RE Team has over 50 years of combined sales experience and uses cutting edge technology and proven techniques to sell your home.
Every home has its own unique qualities and charm. We develop a unique marketing strategy and innovative approach for each property to attract potential buyers. In addition, we provide full service commitment to our clients to ease the process and make the sales transaction as simple as possible.
Ready RE agents are trained negotiators and will help take potential buyers to actual sales. We recognize that sometimes it may be more than price that closes a deal. Ready RE agents use their knowledge of the neighborhoods, schools, town government, tax rates, parks and recreation in Chelmsford, Lowell, Westford, Billerica, Bedford, Burlington, Dracut, Tewksbury, Tyngsborough, Boxborough and Acton communities to help sell your home.
Marketing strategies include but are not limited to:
Social Media Optimization
Community and Business Networking
Targeted Internet Presence
Financial Institution and Lender Relationships
Multiple Listing Service
Network of Contacts
Competitive Marketing Rates
Inner Office Promotion
Contact a Ready RE Team agent today to sell your next home or condominium in the Chelmsford, Lowell, Westford, Billerica, Bedford, Burlington, Dracut, Tewksbury, Tyngsborough, Boxborough and Acton. If you’re looking to sell your home outside of the Greater Lowell or Merrimack Valley area, please let us know and we will refer you to the best agent in the area that you are looking to sell. We focus our energy on selling real estate in Chelmsford and the above communities because of our community knowledge and expertise.
We currently looking for Sales Representatives to sell our products solution in this changing environment. Our Sales Representatives offer a variety of Life, Health, Retirement and Long-Term Care products from multiple highly rated carriers, so they can provide solutions driven guidance their clients need. As a Sales Representative, you'll provide a consultative approach to create an innovative solution that best fits the needs of each individual client. A multi-line product portfolio provides an increased ability to cross-sell existing and new clients. With industry leading compensation and the ability to earn well-above industry averages, we believe Insphere has the capability to grow your income faster than you may have ever thought possible. Insphere also invests in your success by providing office, marketing and lead-generation support as well as ongoing training and career development.
Exceptional career opportunities:
National strength and local focus
Industry leading compensation including equity opportunity*
Access to a broad portfolio of highly rated companies
Extended client opportunities through cross selling
Innovative proprietary technology platform
Continued support to grow and diversify your business
*Participation is subject to satisfaction of eligibility requirements and plan terms and
Sales Representative Requirements:
Sales and Marketing — Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product
Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Self-starter with the ability to work independently
Stable and successful career background
Strong and ethical performance
Coachable and competitive spirit
Passion for making a difference in the community
Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing information. Maintain customer sales records, using automated systems as well as Excellent time-management and phone skills.
Please send your resume to Kevin@friendsofkevin.com
Michael T. Przekaza, II
27 Evergreen Drive
Goffstown, NH 03045
Objective: To utilize my knowledge and previous experience to obtain a full time Engineering position in a progressive company.
Summer 2013 Services Engineer
Kiva Systems (An Amazon.com company) N. Reading, MA
- Facilitated first “Go Live” installation of robots, pre-configured servers, and workstations at Amazon’s Seattle location on $ 5M plus robotics storage system.
- Supported new product development thru on-site hardware and software integration during initial system deployment and coordinated incoming and outgoing Kiva shipments at 500K square foot facility, also utilized FMEA
- Managed 15 workers during onsite manufacture of 410 mobile shelving units
Jan 2013 – May 2013 Project Manager, NCSU Senior Design Warehouse Storage Efficiency Project
Lenovo Computers Whitsett, NC
- Elected Project Manager for group of three seniors tasked with improving storage efficiency and capacity through put at Lenovo’s 240,000 sq. ft distribution facility.
- Successfully implemented multi-stage project with $30,000 budget to increase bulk pallet capacity by 11.2% from analyzing 1.5 M data points and Lean Six Sigma tools.
Summer 2012 Technical Intern - Systems Operations and Support Analyst
Fidelity Investments/ Veritude Merrimack, NH
- Provided phone, email, and monitoring support for infrastructure and end-user issues working with multiple support teams through jMagic (proprietary to Fidelity) and HP Service Manager.
- Facilitated conference calls between Support and Software Engineer and non technical staff to mitigate Operations and software issues.
Summer 2011 Technical Compatibility/ Quality Intern
Burndy LLC Manchester, NH
- Provided Excel and Visual Basic expertise for developing tooling app based on experiential test data.
- Aided and provided customer complaint support for heat shrink splice kit using Tenney Industrial Ovens, tensile machine, and additional test equipment.
Summer 2010 Project Quality Management Intern
Structure Tone Inc. Boston, MA
- Confirmed as-built conditions and final punch list compliance with construction documents for a substantial 18-floor renovation of high-end tenant office space within The Prudential Center, one of Boston’s most iconic high-rise landmarks.
- Assisted in troubleshooting startup of HVAC and mechanical equipment to ensure implementation schedule and equipment integrity
Summer 2009 Technical Intern II
BAE Systems, Nashua, NH
- Provided CAD program support of various projects through the Design and Drafting Department. Also created wiring schematics.
- Worked with Product Data Manager and Pro-Engineer to fulfill these duties.
- Intern Team Project on ergonomic / human workplace productivity project was selected as one of the top three intern projects of the year.
Michael T. Przekaza, II
Education North Carolina State University
BS Industrial Systems Engineering, Class of 2013
Yellow Belt Certification Lean Six Sigma certification.
Institute of Industrial Engineers Member.
Courses of special interest:
- Quality Control
- Deterministic Modeling
- Stochastic Modeling
- Engineering Economic Analysis
- Computer Modeling for Industrial Engineers
- Production and Logistics
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Automation Engineering
- AutoDesk Inventor
- RS Logix
- Lindo, ARENA, and MSFT Access/ SQL
- Excel and Office Suite
- Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Familiar with Linux and MySql
- GCode, C++, and HTML proficiencies
- Experience with Allen Bradley, PLCs
Honors and Activities
- 2014 Member MIT Enterprise Forum – Member of RFID Planning Circle
- 2014 Member Manchester NH Young Professionals Network
- 2014 Member Boston Networking Club
- 2012- Present Member of Institute of Industrial Engineers
- 2010 Monster.com Leadership Conference Award Group Winner and Individual Winner
- 2007-2010 Division 1 Student Athlete, Caterpillar Scholar Athlete
- 2007 NCSU Concrete Canoe Competition- Finished in top 25 %
- 2007 FIRST Robotics Regional Competition (FRC) Winner- Team 501, The PowerKnights
- 2005-2007 FRC Veteran Member and Drive Team Member
- 2007 FRC Team General Motors Industrial Design Award
- 2005 (2x) FRC Team Kleiner Perkins Caufield and Byers Entrepreneurial Award
- 2005 FRC Team Chairman’s Award
- 2006, 2007 NHSCA All-American 2x, Two Sport All-State Athlete
- Running and physical fitness
I would like to congratulate my friend Patricia from Back to Health Muscular Therapy on the 15th anniversary of her office in Dr
I would like to congratulate my friend Patricia from Back to Health Muscular Therapy on the 15th anniversary of her office in Dracut. She is very appreciative of the support she has received and would like to thank you all by offering members of the Friends of Kevin networking group a $10 savings to celebrate. Congratulations my friend. Please check out her page athttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Back-to-Health-Muscular-Therapy/343111049133296
I am working with a great firm in Londonderry, NH called The Angus Group Insurance Agency (http://www.angusinsurance.com) and they are looking to add a member to the team. The position is in insurance sales and is called a Producer. This position requires the candidate to train, take classes and obtain licenses (in personal and commercial insurance) to sell Insurance which the firm would facilitate and fund. We are looking for a highly motivated (hungry), energetic, extremely outgoing individual with basic office/computer skills and at least a HS diploma who is willing to work hard for huge payoffs in 3-5 years. If you or any of your contacts knows of someone who might be interested I'd love to hear from them.