Kevin Willett's blog
ROBERT F. OUELLETTE 122 Swan Street #103 Lowell, MA 01852
(781) 856-6990 E-mail: email@example.com
Customer service professional seeking a position utilizing planning, customer relationship and decision making skills acquired through experience in the human resource, unemployment and healthcare fields.
Microsoft Office Suite Taleo Pinnacle Peoplesoft Customer Service Customer Relations Problem Resolution Five9 Training
Skills and Experience:
Administer and proctor civil service examinations to candidates in a classroom setting ensuring security and integrity of examination and results
Contact health insurance members to confirm receipt of annual change documentation and review required member action
Assist clients scheduled for wellness examinations or receipt of flu shots with required forms and instructions
Oversee timely completion of candidate background investigations to ensure committed start dates of candidates are met
Develop statistical analysis and reports to track performance of background investigation vendor
Assessed unemployment claims for client companies to ensure timely response
Contacted and coordinated responses with client company managers
Educated managers and site personnel on documentation requirements for state agencies thereby increasing win rate on initial claims by 10 percent
Responded to state agencies with required documentation to ensure favorable ruling
Coordinated appeal of non-favorable rulings
Increased win rate on hearings by 15 percent by reviewing documentation as well as roleplaying likely scenarios with witnesses
Twice received company ‘Spot Award’ for Outstanding Customer Service (2011, 2013)
Analyzed and resolved billing inquiries of client companies, recommended process improvements to speed payment process and prevent late charges
Facilitated functions of the hiring process including test administration, evaluation, interviewing and role play assessments
Coordinated, organized and attended on-site hiring events. Provided feedback to leaders on applicant testing and assessments
ROBERT F. OUELLETTE 122 Swan Street #103, Lowell, MA 01852 Page 2
(781) 856-6990 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2013 – present Commonwealth of MA, Boston, MA Examination Proctor – per diem
2013 - 2014 Contract Assignments Customer Service Representative
2012 - 2013 Cass Info Systems, Inc., Lowell, MA Customer Service Representative
2008 - 2012 Equifax, Peabody, MA Unemployment Insurance Consultant
2008 - 2008 Viewpoint CRM, Lowell, MA Customer Service Representative
2003 - 2010 Aon Consulting, Inc., Hauppauge, NY Candidate Selection Associate – per diem
National College of Business - Bachelor of Science
Dale Carnegie Course in Effective Communication and Leadership
Travel Education Center – Certificate in Travel and Tourism
email@example.com Telephone: 781-929-2805
- Project manager with excellent writing, editing, and content management skills.
- Individual contributor who established strong relationships at all levels in matrix environments across multiple industries.
- Experienced in strategic internal communications with additional strengths in community relations, reputation management, and brand ambassador networks.
Raytheon Integrated Defense Systems (IDS), Tewksbury, MA 2005 to 2014
Organizational Communications Manager, IDS (2010 – 2014)
As internal communications partner for senior executives, developed and executed communications strategies and campaigns. Selected results:
- Designed and piloted program to help leaders translate business information. Surveys indicated 9% increase in understanding of four topics measured.
- Advised senior executives on messaging to connect employees to business and corporate branding. As a result, employees had more confidence in leadership and better understood how their work aligned with the business as indicated by multiple surveys.
Strategic Alignment Manager, Information Technology (IT), IDS (2009 – 2010)
- Led team responsible for IT employee recognition, IT internal- and external-facing stories.
- Successfully spearheaded communications to ensure smooth shift to new IT service model.
Communications Manager, IDS (2005 – 2009)
- Counseled leadership on ways to engage employees, increasing participation from ~50 employees to ≥ 400 at major events.
- Organized multiple community relations events and led related local media relations from zero placements in 2004 to > 19 in 2008. Managed first YouTube release for Raytheon working with Corporate Communications and local reporter covering MathMovesU event.
Anne Kreidler Associates, Lincoln, MA 1992 to 2005
Founder and Principal
Employee communications and executive consultant to leaders who wanted to align employees with key initiatives. Anchor clients: Biogen Idec, C.R. Bard, and Computervision (PTC).
Progressive Insurance, Mayfield Heights, OH VP, Corporate Communications
Digital Equipment Corporation, Maynard, MA Global Manager, Employee Communications
Simmons College, Boston, MA Adjunct Instructor, Graduate Program
New England Deaconess Hospital, Boston, MA Public Relations Assistant
- Boston University College of Communication Bachelor of Science
- Multiple webinars about employee engagement, social media, and leadership
DAVID VATALARO 978-761-5178
Chelmsford, MA 01824 firstname.lastname@example.org
Accomplished software test and technical support engineer, with over 15 years experience testing and troubleshooting sophisticated systems and technology. Functional and systems level testing and writing automated tests. Demonstrated ability to understand product implementation based on customer requirements and needs. Outstanding aptitude to deconstruct difficult procedures and provide clear cut documents for SQA test plans, field engineers and customer white papers.
Programming & Scripting Languages:
- · TCL / Expect · Python
Automated Serial Port Devices:
- · Yokogawa Digital Oscilloscope · Yokogawa Strip Chart Recorder · Firebird T1 testing tool
- · Infra red remote control · APC MasterSwitch device
Networking: · TCP/IP · RIP
- · Ethernet & Token Ring LAN Technology · xDSL · T1 and E1
- · Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 Network Configuration · Learning Bridge
Operating Systems: · Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 · Linux and Solaris
PC Application Software: · MS Office · Visio
Network Testing Tools: · Network Associates Sniffers · Smartbits SmartApplications · Ethereal
University of Massachusetts – Lowell 9/12 – Present
Master of Science in Innovation and Technical Entrepreneurship
- · Program fundamentals are to develop the skills to be able to start new technical ventures in any size established company or to start your own business. I had taken three classes part time since September 2012 and now attending full time for the 2014-2015 academic years. I will be finished full time in May 2015 with one class remaining to finish during the summer 2015 semester.
- · Completed coursework: Innovation & Emerging Technology, Market Research for Entrepreneurs, New Product Development, New Venture Creation, Engineering Project Management and Corporate Entrepreneurship
Dell, Nashua, NH – EqualLogic Raid Storage Array technology 10/12 – 8/14
Contractor - Software Test Engineer 2
- · Testing of Synchronous replication of storage volumes between storage pools on Arrays.
- · Testing of Replication between storage groups.
- · Work with multiple windows clients versions and iSCSI technology, and VMWare Sphere.
- · Perform from regression test cases. Modify test cases as needed.
- · Report bugs, including determining procedures to duplicate the issues, and test bug fixes.
- · Writing test scripts using Python.
- · Troubleshooting systems
Editshare, Allston, MA - Network Video Storage and Video Capture technology 5/08 – 9/12
Software Test Engineer
- · Test network video storage, ingest and archival products based on Mandriva Linux.
- · Work with Mac OSX, Windows XP and Windows Vista clients, and VMWare Workstation.
- · Find and duplicate software bugs and write detailed test procedures in an environment without functional specifications.
- · Write detailed test procedures for new feature and regression testing. Troubleshooting network and system issues.
- · Work closely with customer support on difficult issues and new functionality.
Navic Networks, Needham, MA - Interactive technology provider for the television industry 5/07 – 8/07
Software Test Engineer
- · Performed testing of interactive emulated set top box clients and windows and linux server technology.
- · Wrote automated tests using TCL and Expect scripting languages. Found and duplicated software bugs.
DAVID VATALARO email@example.com Page Two
Avid Technology - Tewksbury, MA 8/02 – 5/07
End to end digital video network storage, editing and playback solutions used by broadcast news, television and film industries.
Technical Support Engineer
- · Assisted high profile broadcast television customers with installation and configuration issues.
- · Performed troubleshooting of Avid workgroup and non-linear editing issues. Find and duplicate software bugs.
- · Trained new employees with various methods and tools used to troubleshoot Avid products.
- · Wrote detailed troubleshooting documents for various products for internal and Avid customer use.
- · Performed onsite upgrades of Avid editing workgroup systems.
- · Participated on product program teams as customer support readiness representative.
- · The Avid workgroup has a Fiber Channel and Ethernet network. A Linux Free BSD server captures analog video feeds and converts them to Avid digital media formats and stores them on a Windows 2000 Unity server with disk arrays. A Windows 2000 web and SQL Asset Manager server is a tool for searching the Unity storage. Windows 2000 Transfer Manager server transfers files between Avid workgroups and non-Avid products. Windows XP Professional Editing clients communicate with the servers.
Ucentric Systems - Maynard, MA 9/00 – 5/01
Home server technology for broadband connections. User shared broadband interface, music, calendar scheduling, and data files.
The device included firewall and NAT functionality.
System Test Engineer
- · Tested Linux Ucentric home server and router.
- · Wrote test procedures and checklists; tested and worked with developers to resolve issues with user GUI interface modules.
- · Handled performance testing using Smartbits SmartApplications 10/100 Ethernet Modules.
- · Created and implemented network testing harness using TCL and Expect for Windows and Linux Environments and automated functional, regression and scaling of DHCP, NFS, and router testing.
Aware, Incorporated - Bedford, MA 2/97 - 2/00
DSL Intellectual Property and Products
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- · Wrote system test plans and procedures for testing X200 TCP/IP, RIP, PPP, xDSL functionality, configuration and regression. Used Hammer Technologies/Midnight Networks ANVL for TCP/IP and PPP functional testing.
- · Designed / implemented Test Harness using Expect and TCL on a Solaris workstation for automated X200 configuration, functional and regression tests.
- · Attended X200 Product Team Meetings.
- · Worked with development engineers to correct software test case failures.
- · Primary author for X200 menu and command line interface functional specification.
- · Designed and successfully integrated two network demonstrations for Supercomm99 for DSL Light technology.
- · Implemented, maintained and trained users on Soffront Track and Merant PVCS Tracker bug and customer support database.
- · Wrote system integration technical notes and troubleshooting guide for Aware employees and reseller support engineers on Learning Bridge, IP, RIP, PPP, ATM PVC and xDSL networking and X200 Bridge/Router product.
- · Resolved pre and post sale customer issues with X200 and Veritas Development platform.
MS, Electrical Engineering, University of MA, Lowell, College of Engineering, Lowell, MA Graduated 6/93
Concentration was power engineering and alternative energy. Graduate thesis work was designing and constructing a "Data Acquisition and Control System for a Photovoltaic Supplemented Automobile Battery Charger".
BS, Electrical Engineering, University of Lowell, College of Engineering, Lowell, MA Graduated 6/90
David A. Wallace
154 Dunstable Rd.
North Chelmsford, MA 01863
SUMMARY: Software developer and architect with demonstrated ability to lead design teams and deliver quality implementations. Experienced in formal instruction and on-the-job mentoring. Practiced in all phases of the software life-cycle.
Languages: C++, C, Java, Python
Platforms: Windows, embedded, Android, Linux
Tools: Visual Studio, Eclipse, IAR, SVN, Perforce, BugTracker
Six patents awarded; three technical articles published; taught classes in Python and C programming, introduction to UNIX and embedded system design.
2010 - 2014 ECHO THERAPEUTICS, INC Franklin, MA
Medical Product Developer of non-invasive analyte monitoring and drug delivery devices
Sr. Principal Software Engineer
- Specified, designed and implemented Windows applications to confirm that the components of the Symphony Non-invasive Continuous Blood Glucose Monitoring System functioned properly. These applications also served as control consoles during development and internal clinical trials.
- Specified, designed and implemented proof-of-concept product demos (one of which was shown during a segment featuring Symphony on The Doctors, a network TV show).
- Helped to specify the functionality and architecture of the company’s Symphony system.
- Specified data interchange architecture and data structures for the sensor, abrader and monitor components which together form the Symphony system.
- Specified and guided implementation of the embedded software of the sensor and the monitoring computer.
- Designed and implemented a proof-of-concept Android glucose monitor as might be used for a consumer product.
- Implemented bug fixes and enhancements to embedded software in the sensor and abrader devices.
2010 Volunteer Programmer – One Laptop Per Child
A non-profit organization with the goal of providing inexpensive education-targeted laptops
- Developed four programs for teaching astronomy on the OLPC XO-1 laptop platform. One of these programs was used in the science curriculum for 400,000 grade school students in Uruguay.
- Taught a Python programming course.
1995 - 2010 ECRM, INC Tewksbury, MA
Manufacturer of Pre-press image recording equipment
Sr. Principal Software Engineer
- Architect and project leader for the company’s Windows-based image recording service application. This service is based on several cooperating multi-threaded applications. There are approximately 2000 installations of this software currently, accounting for approximately $500,000 in direct revenue and facilitating the sale of nearly $150,000,000 worth of recording equipment.
- Designed and implemented most of these applications.
- Designed and implemented client software in Java which monitors and controls the server from any computer on the customer's intranet.
- Designed and implemented additional Windows applications for system configuration analysis, for installing field upgrades to the software and for viewing image files.
1992 - 1995 CADEC SYSTEMS, INC Londonderry, NH
Manufacturer of data logging equipment and software used by the trucking industry.
Senior Software Engineer
1984 - 1992 BULL HN INFORMATION SYSTEMS, INC Billerica, MA
Manufacturer of computer systems
Staff Engineer, Custom and Special Products Division
1981 - 1984 SEQUOIA SYSTEMS, INC Marlborough, MA
Manufacturer of fault-tolerant minicomputers
Senior Engineer, Hardware Design Staff
1981 NIXDORF Computer, INC Burlington, MA
Manufacturer of time-shared word processing systems
Senior Engineer, New Processor Development Department
1970 - 1981 HONEYWELL INFORMATION SYSTEMS, INC Billerica, MA
Manufacturer of computer systems
B.S.E.E., University of Massachusetts, Lowell, MA
ZANETA BRASWELL-ELLIS firstname.lastname@example.org
93 Patch Hill Lane · Milford,New Hampshire03055-4155 (603) 494-1544
PROFILE: Highly skilled, results-oriented Sales and Management professional with over 20 years of experience in fast-paced global electronics environments. Proven track record for streamlining daily operations, facilitating multi-million dollar sales growth, and ensuring total customer satisfaction. Consistently achieved or exceeded individual and team sales, productivity, and performance goals. Ability to complete complex projects and assignments working with limited instruction or supervision. Excellent communication, strategic planning, organizational, customer relationship management, problem solving, analytical, decision-making, and leadership skills.
AREAS OF · Territory Management · Lead Generation · Business Development
EXPERTISE: · Sales Management · New Product Launches · Best Practices
- Customer Service & Support · Key Account Management · Sales Force Training
EXPERIENCE: Territory Manager / Branch Manager / Inside Sales Representative
ELECTROCOMPONENTS, PLC / ALLIED ELECTRONICS, INC.,Merrimack,NH(1996 - 2014)
The world's leading distributor of electronics and maintenance products with $2 billion in annual sales.
- Established and expanded territory in NH, VT, and ME. Increased customer base from 300 to 1,000+ accounts and tripled annual sales (from $1.8 to $6+ million).
- Promoted the sale of 500,000+ electronic components from 400+ manufacturers for an ISO 9002 certified high tech distributor. Increased branch staff from 1 to 5 employees.
- Headed an aggressive business development and lead generation program involving inbound and outbound sales, telemarketing, list management, and cold calling.
- Coordinated order processing and administration for 3,000 phone and E-commerce transactions per month. Led local SAP system implementation.
- Managed key accounts including BAE Systems, General Electric, Enercon, Huber & Suhner,Corning, Mercury Systems, and Department of Defense, Elbit Systems, and Anheuser-Busch.
- Researched and resolved component identification, RMA, shipping, vendor relations, database management, order expediting, and reporting issues.
- Interfaced and negotiated with procurement/purchasing, engineering, and senior level management from high tech distributors and major manufacturers.
- Developed reporting tools, tracking mechanisms, system infrastructure, and best practices implemented at 10 total locations.
- Achieved and maintained 99% on-time delivery, J-I-T inventory, customer satisfaction, and account retention rates.
- Consistently ranked in the Top 10 Sales Producers in the region (out of 100+ sales reps). Met or exceeded sales monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals by up to 25%.
- Attainted KPI’s including business development, new accounts, profit margin, budgets, booking, billing, and E-commerce.
- Effectively developed sales strategies. Earned 3 consecutive Branch of the Year Awards. Ranked as #3 in sales and goal attainment (out of similar sized locations).
- Rolled out multiple sales, product, and technology training programs.
MOUNTAIN RIDGE PET SUPPLY,Nashua,NH(1993 - 1995)
A leading pet supply manufacturer and distributor with accounts nationwide.
- Supervised 5 Inside Sales Representatives. Increased client base from 250 to 1,500 accounts in 20 states. Individually accounted for $200,000+ in annual sales.
- Expanded sales through cold calling, direct mail, trade magazines, referrals, and convention leads. Developed marketing strategies to facilitate successful new product launches.
- Oversaw all elements of sales force recruitment, selection, training, motivation, order closing, processing, tracking, and follow-up.
EDUCATION: Pursued a B.S. degree in Business Administration
337 Acton Road Chelmsford, MA 01824
Home 978 250 1188
Cell 978 483 7670
Talented IT professional accustomed to managing multiple projects and priorities in fast-paced environments. Extensive experience also includes supporting network infrastructure for multi-user and remote environments. Adept at communicating with key stakeholders in assessing project needs.
Branch Operations Manager, Signature Consultants
Sept 2014 – Jan 2015
IT Business Analyst, Worldwide Tech Services
Jan 2010 – Sept 2014
Territory Supervisor, Worldwide Tech Services
May 2004 – Jan 2010
Client Services Representative Supervisor, Connextions.net
Oct 2003 – April 2004
General Manager, Outback Steakhouse
Dance Instructor, New England Civic Ballet Sept 1998 – June 2000Methuen, MA
Zumba® Instructor, Northeast Dance Center Sept 2014 – PresentMethuen, MA
Licensed Zumba Instructor 2014
Bachelor of Science Degree in Diagnostic Medical Ultrasound Technology
Barry University, Miami FL 1993
Microsoft Outlook, Excel, WordPro, Power Point, Map Point and SharePoint. Fully versed in navigating the Internet. Versed in company specific Call Management tools. Knowledgeable of ADP Payroll, Pay Systems Payroll and PC Time clock pay systems. Experiences also in working on the Aspect phone system, Report Runner and Custom View Director as well as Access data based programs.
Provided upon request
Jan 1996– Jan 2002
Richard B. Suitter
20 Chadwick Circle ♦ Nashua, NH 03062 ♦ 508.207.7731♦ email@example.com♦ Linkedin:www.linkedin.com/in/richsuitter
Highly technical, business-minded Sr. Field Engineer with extensive experience designing, installing, testing, and maintaining enterprise-wide systems and applications. Advanced expertise across various compliance standards and regulatory requirements. Articulate communicator skilled in working across functions to ensure elite end-user service.
Areas of Expertise
IT Service Engineering • System Installation & Optimization • Hardware, Software, Firmware & Programmable Logic Circuits • Project Life Cycle • Process Analyzers • Laboratory Analyzers • Sample Conditioning Systems
Strategic Planning • Troubleshooting • Training & Development • Team Leadership • Documentation & Reporting
Testing & Site Surveys • Budget Management • Cross-Team Collaboration • Communications • Pre-Sales
Oasys Water Inc. Boston, MA
LEAD FIELD ENGINEER 2014 – 2015
Directed Field Operations Group in the implementation of company designed Forward Osmosis and Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment System for pilot and commercial systems deployed in United States and China. Trained Field Engineers in operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of pumps, valves, blowers, compressors, and instrumentation. Trained Customer Operators in the operation and maintenance of system. Coordinated with management to ensure work site was operated in a safe and secure manner.
- Development of System Level Documentation
- Development of Factory Acceptance Criteria and Documentation
- Staff training in use of Control Loops
- Staff training in use Programmable Logic Circuits
- Verification of Piping & Instrumentation Design (P&ID) for the As Built Drawings
- Verification of Mechanical Design for the As Built Drawings
Petroleum Analyzer Corp. Medford, MA
FIELD ENGINEER 2012 – 2013
Performed site surveys, installations, commissioning, system optimization, and training across domestic and international sites. Trained geographically dispersed PAC Field Engineers. Evaluated customer hardware landscape to provide pre-sales consulting. Utilized various tools for servicing, including test methods:
- ASTM 7438-D for Cambridge Viscosity Systems process and laboratory applications
- ASTM D86 and ASTM D7345 for distillation
- ASTM D93 and ASTM D56 for flash point
- ASTM D7346 and ASTM D97 for cloud and pour point
- ASTM D3241 for jet fuel analyzer
- Catalyzed 25% boost in effectiveness rating
- Devised and incorporated additional testing methods into portfolio
- Pre-sales evaluations resulted directly in upside opportunities (e.g., implementation of 5 upgraded systems at major oil refinery)
- Installation, commissioning and operation of Process Viscosity Analyzer for production of Diesel and Kerosene refineries in United States and Russia.
- Installation, commissioning and operation of High Temperature / High Pressure Lab Viscosity Analyzer in Enhanced Oil Recovery Laboratories in China, Columbia and Brazil.
Cambridge Viscosity, Inc. Medford, MA
SERVICE ENGINEERING MANAGER 2007 – 2012
Directed international service engineering group in manufacture of viscosity sensor systems for process and laboratory applications. Oversaw site surveys, installations, system optimization, and training at customer sites. Executed calibrations, repairs and system optimization at manufacturing facility. Allocated annual budget and provided weekly reporting and forecasting to sales managers.
- Conceptualized and implemented innovative training program aimed at streamlining development activities
- Captured 30% boost in customer satisfaction in 12 months
- Installation, commissioning and operation of Process Viscosity Analyzer for production of Bitumen in refineries in United Kingdom, Norway, Turkey and Poland.
- Installation, commissioning and operation of High Temperature / High Pressure Lab Viscosity Analyzer in Enhanced Oil Recovery Laboratories in China, Japan, and Brazil.
Systems Engineering Associates Corp. Middletown, RI
SENIOR TEST ENGINEER 2000 – 2007
Led all phases of complex, high-level projects, including integration of software into redesigned hardware for US Navy project with Commonwealth of Australia, and integration of software and hardware for system upgrades on US Navy submarines. Performed software upgrades on CISCO and Foundry Network Switches, verified network connections for LAN and Fiber were in accordance with design specifications and drawings.
- Generated 8-month reduction in software delivery time
ASFT, Inc., Middletown, RI, SYSTEMS ANALYST, 1995 – 2000
Whittaker Electronic Systems, Middletown, RI, SENIOR FIELD ENGINEER, 1984 – 1995
United States Navy, MISSILE TECHNICIAN, SECOND CLASS PETTY OFFICER, 1977 – 1984
Education & Development
Bachelor of Science, Management Information Systems, Kennedy Western University
Project Management Certification (Anticipated 2015), University of Massachusetts
Robert J. Kulp
firstname.lastname@example.org | (413)-834-0310 | www.linkedin.com/in/robertjkulp
Dedicated Software Developer with a passion for problem solving. Adaptable to dynamic situations, and willing to go the extra mile to meet deadlines. Eager to learn and grow.
Knowledge & Skill Areas:
✓ Software Development & OOP
✓ Complex Problem Solving
✓ Debugging & Troubleshooting
✓ Testing & Documentation
✓ Research & Self-Teaching
Tools: Adobe Flash, Flash Builder, Eclipse, Perforce, Jira, Bugzilla, PuTTY
- Implemented a core client framework using the Robotlegs AS3 library, smoothing conversion of three Java games to Flash, which cut development time in half
- Designed and built the AS3 client for “Carnival Critters,” working closely with server engineers and artists, hitting deadline and creating one of the top 3 games on the Gamesville site
- Built a dynamic animation system, allowing artists to add new animations within Flash without the need for programmer hookup, easing development flow
- Worked on three Facebook games simultaneously, easing workload for other engineers
- Created and implemented a “Mugshot” system for Where In the World is Carmen Sandiego? through which artists could create various facial components in Flash, and have them be dynamically arranged in the game
- Converted TorqueScript code into C++ components for Torque-2D-based iPhone game, Attack of the Dust Bunnies, greatly improving frame rate
Software Engineer Lycos Gamesville, Waltham, MA 2011 - 2014
Software Engineer / QA Blue Fang Games, Waltham, MA 2010 - 2011
QA Demiurge Studios, Cambridge, MA 2009 - 2010
Software Engineer / QA Blue Omega Entertainment, Annapolis, MD 2008 - 2009
QA Day 1 Studios, Sparks, MD 2008
Full Sail Real World Education - Bachelor of Science Degree in Game Design & Development
Greenfield Community College - Certificate of Multimedia Design
Jennifer L. Breen
(603) 674-5665 email@example.com
Tech-savvy, knowledgeable Administrative Specialist with 11+ years of comprehensive office experience, focusing on Administrative Support and Office Management. Provides superior customer service and wide-ranging high-level Administrative support within the Government and private industry. A proactive, detail-oriented self-starter with excellent organizational, analytical, and creative problem-solving skills. Excels at working independently, as well as within a team environment. Currently enrolled in the 2015 Technical Writing Program at Middlesex Community College.
Currently holds an active DoD Secret Clearance.
- Conflict Minerals (3GT) Research (EU RoHS and REACH)
- ERP Systems (Agile PLM, Oracle & SAP)
- MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- Graphics Management
- Subcontracts Support
- SharePoint Database Administration
American Science and Engineering – Contractor Contract 2014
Procurement Coordinator, Billerica, MA
- Initiated and tracked supplier responses required to determine compliance with Conflict Minerals, investigated and expedited responses with unfavorable indicators for thousands of parts, encompassing initial REACH (EU) and RoHS supplier compliance interaction.
- Provided the administrative tactical support needed for the roll out of AS&E's Conflict Minerals program, as well as parallel coordinating REACH and RoHS supply and gathering crucial supplier information related to specific RoHS, REACH and Conflict Minerals polices.
- Coordinated and managed responses for thousands of parts from a complex Progress Report spreadsheet by transforming data into thorough charts with Excel.
- Saved AS&E over $2K in additional outside contracting assistance by researching inquiries using Agile PLM, Oracle and Google, resulting in fewer parts needing to be analyzed.
- Provided additional assistance and support to the Supply Chain Manager (additional research and communication with outside suppliers to maintain on-schedule completion and delivery of product lines).
us aIR fORCE – GOVERNMENT CONTRACTOR 2013
(MANTECH INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION)
Administrative Specialist, Hanscom AFB, MA
- SharePoint Administrator/Site Owner responsible for adding/editing/maintaining site content, site permissions, uploading presentations/documents for editing by the operations manager and team members.
- Administrative support for the Data and Integration Operations Manager. Responsibilities included calendar/schedule coordination, meeting arrangements, presentation/document editing, data tracking, and meeting preparation/execution. Maintained time and attendance records for Civilian Employees, which included entering/editing timecards, ensuring employees complete and submit them, and are certified on time for payment.
- Distributed information to team members by uploading and editing official Records Management documents on SharePoint as the Functional Area Records Manager (FARM) for the Division, which entailed interviewing, assisting and instructing team members on how to properly manage their individual file plans.
utc Aerospace systems – contractor contract 2012
(superior Technical resources)
Supply Chain Administrator, Westford, MA
- Compiled SAP training exercise manuals including material from all of supply chain to support the transition effort from a former ERP system (Oracle) to a new one (SAP).
- Entered Request for Quotes (RFQs) into the ERP for processing by the buyer. Prepared RFQ packages including letters, parts specifications, drawings and documentation for the Subcontracts department. Maintained complex Excel spreadsheets for quote status and response. Followed up with suppliers regarding their quotes and refers to the Optics Buyer as needed.
- Supported a major government Small Business Audit in the middle of a company merger assuring specific purchase orders were in compliance with company regulations. Assisted in researching specific suppliers to obtain critical information needed for the audit. Audit was successful.
- General file management and record retention duties
- Recognized by the company Compliance Manager for excellent work.
us air force – government contractor 2010 - 2011
(dynamics research corporation and odyssey systems)
Acquisition Management Analyst, Hanscom AFB, MA
Administrator III, Hanscom AFB, MA
- Served as communication liaison for the Division Chief by coordinating his ever-changing calendar for effective time management, scheduling interdepartmental meetings, and organizing his frequent business travel itineraries through DTS (Defense Travel System). Processed travel expense reports for Division Chief and senior leadership, which resulted in 100% reimbursement for Military and Civilian Personnel. Initialized and trouble-shooted video teleconferencing and web-sharing capabilities for meetings, which saved a significant amount on leadership traveling expenses.
- Scheduled multiple computer training classes for Military personnel and Government employees on base. Coordinated with the educational training center on base to confirm venue. Worked closely with the training vendor to ensure all equipment and materials were available for each course. Persistently monitored and kept accurate records through MS Excel of student attendance by contacting them through e-mail and/or phone regarding their assigned courses.
- Created Workflow Process Maps for instructor-led Continuous Process Improvement (CPI) courses on base, which provided an accurate assessment of how much time was spent in each course on each topic. Facilitated brainstorming of ideas with the instructor on how to clearly and efficiently present the material in the future.
- Conceptualized and designed presentations, posters and signs to be used by senior leadership for Organization publicity, team-building applications and visual representation of concepts that were presented in a high-level Government meeting.
BAE Systems 2003 – 2009
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist, Hudson, NH (2006 – 2009)
- Coordinated visitor processing (classified and unclassified), prepared and retained detailed visitor records, and monitored access control through use of government-approved badging system.
- Managed the facility front lobby as the Receptionist by serving as the main point of contact
for all building occupants with friendliness, sensitivity, and discretion.
- Researched clearance information for incoming visitors using various adjudication systems
(SIMS, JPAS), which ensured smooth visitor processing and quicker entry into the facility.
- Used SharePoint to post Security document updates to team members, which helped provide current information to senior leadership.
- Assisted in participating in successful Staff Assistance Visits (SAVs) for multiple facilities by inspecting classified areas for proper maintenance and government compliance. Compiled
detailed reports of each SAV to assist site security personnel in making the changes needed
to be in compliance.
Administrative Assistant – DASALS/Precision Targeting, Nashua, NH (2003 – 2006)
- Arranged cost-saving travel options for team members online and by phone. Prepared, submitted and tracked travel expense reports for team members, which resulted in 100% billing reconciliation and reimbursement for team members. Provided administrative support to two program managers by answering phones, scheduling meetings, and arranging conference room reservations via Outlook.
- Assisted in planning, preparing and coordinating major program-related events for team members and customers, both Government and private industry.
- Bachelor of Arts in English; Keene State College
- Technical Writing Certificate; Middlesex Community College (beginning January, 2015)
- AGILE PLM and Oracle training; American Science & Engineering
- SharePoint Site Owner Certification and Advanced SharePoint Courses; Hanscom AFB, MA
- UTC Aerospace Systems; various required SAP training classes (online and classroom-led)
- Adult Learning Center; Microsoft Office courses (Excel 2010 & Word 2010)
- New Horizons Computer Learning Center; MS Office Suite Certificate Program
KURT BOURGEOIS 20 Roosevelt Ave #14 Hudson NH 03051 firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (508) 202-8343
RF Specialist Senior RF Technician Microwave Repair Technician Broadcast Repair Technician
Analog and Digital Production Technician Engineering Technician IPC610A certified
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS: Extensive experience as an Electronics Technician in the field of RF and Microwave electronics, primarily within the DC - 40GHz frequency range. Skilled in a wide range of test and troubleshooting scenarios, from Component through System levels. Familiar with a wide array of varied manufacturer's equipment used in Microwave test and troubleshooting: Oscilloscopes (Digital and Analog), Multimeters, Signal Generators, Vector Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, RF Power Meters, LCR Bridges. Programmed computer driven automatic test equipment setup and operation, both PC and UNIX based. IPC610 certified soldering techniques, both through hole and Surface Mount. Working from Schematics, Wiring Diagrams, Visual Drawings, Test Procedures, and Engineering Change Orders (ECOs). Interfaced with Engineering to initiate changes based on production needs.
2012 – 2014: Hittite: RF Specialist: Complete programming, set up and calibration of ATE stands for P1dB, Ip3, S Parameters, Threshold, Switching Speed and Noise Figure on MMIC parts in an Engineering lab. Evaluation board populate and debug, die probing, ESD die zap testing, creating pivot tables in excel, analyzing Engineering and validation data with no supervision.
2011-2012: Mercury Computers: RF test and repair tech. Test, tune, and repair (to component level) on navy SATCOM RX in the 20+ GHz range, REF and RX LO inputs. Measurements taken, spurs, gain flatness, IF output, temp cycling, spurious harmonics, current and more.
2011: M/A COM: Automatic and manual testing of MMIC ic's up to the 40GHz range, direct IQ modulators, switches, receivers, amps, repairing fixtures.
2008-2010: - DTC division of COBHAM: Designated repair to component level on internet controlled video (MBOX4), (body wear AV), and stationary wireless RF-microwave audio, video and data transmission and reception in the L, S and C band frequency range with power levels from 100 mW through 5W (20dbm through 37+dBm). Both analog and digital (palladium2 TX and RX) modulation in various bandwidths narrow and DVBT with 8, 10, or 16 channels and 2 audio channels. Unlimited versatility through control software for customers in military , DOJ, FBI and homeland security.
2007-2008: - MRC: Test, troubleshoot and repair TV broadcast transmitters and receivers to component level in the 2, 7, 12, 18 and 23GHz frequency range with power levels from +18 to +33 dBm. Module testing of RF power amps, multipliers, IF filters, IF limiter amps, YIG oscillators and power supply's. Testing of complete systems TX to RX analog and digital modems, VRMs 16 and 64 QAM, 19.39 Mbs high definition video. Generation of documents and procedures in word. Interfacing with customers concerning their repairs.
2006-2007: - Acoustic Technology Inc. Test, troubleshoot and repair to component level on 1600 and 3200 Watt class D audio amplifiers for wireless early warning systems on military bases and civilian applications. On site field service up-star and troubleshooting when necessary. Fixture design, radio programming, customer support, complete in-house full power testing. Software and firmware programming, IC programming. Field service start-up and troubleshooting on complete systems.
2004 - 2005: - Teradyne Corp.: Test, troubleshoot, and repair to component level microwave modules needed to form the high level assemblies used in the FLEX, CATALYST and LEGACY test systems. Responsible for repair and rework of all modules in the High Volume Test Dept. Frequencies ranging in the DC - 8GHz range (modulated or CW.) Worked closely with Design Engineering to debug new products, test software, and assorted bench issues.
2003 - TDI Inc.: Test, troubleshoot and repair to component level on all of EMC Corp switching power supplies (56V, 12V and 5V) and the SYM 6 battery charging circuit for 48 VDC 4 battery back-up system. Failure analysis on customer returns. Worked closely with Engineering Dept to debug new products and generate procedures. All work performed with a minimum of supervision.
2002 - Northstar Corp: Test, troubleshoot and repair to component level on color and monochrome mobile Global Positioning satellite tracking system for marine and aviation purposes. Performed component level repair and rework such as multipin IC desoldering, repopulation, reprogramming and retest. Hired specifically to troubleshoot and repair 952 units returned from previous vendor. Personally repaired 50% of said units in a four-month period.
2001 - Bose Corp: Test, troubleshoot and repair to component level with no supervision all 45 products on the Bose label line, (audio and RF circuit boards.) Trouble shooting test equipment in the production area, along with other fixtures on that line. Direct interfacing with quality control to insure vendor consistency on parts.
Four-year technical school education majoring in Communications Electronics, encompassing: Electronics; Basic through Advanced Theory. Operational Amplifiers, Phase Locked Loop oscillators, Digital/Analog and Analog/Digital Conversion, Comparators, Mixers, Modulation Schemes, Transmission Lines, Impedance Matching, Antennas and Antenna design. Microwave Oscillators, Gunn Diodes, Waveguide, Microwave Detectors, Inter-Digital filters, Multipliers, Digitally Controlled Power Amps.
Certified Radio and TV repair: Minuteman Vocational Technical Lexington MA
Circuit analysis : Middlesex Community College, Lowell Ma, GPA: 3.75