Kevin Willett's blog
Jean-Paul G. Boucher
8 Fox Meadow Road | Nashua, NH 03060 | (603) 459-4570 | firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/pub/jean-paul-boucher/66/864/2a7/
Summary of Qualifications
Hands-on operations leader with an exemplary track record in achieving revenue, cost, productivity, and production goals within manufacturing, distribution and service oriented industries. Specific areas of expertise include:
-Operational Leadership & Oversight -Staff Recruiting & Development
-Business Process Engineering -Production/Manufacturing
-Project Management -Mechanical Design
-Customer/Field Service -ISO, OSHA, DOT, Safety & Regulatory Compliance
-Contract Administration -Budget Management
-Emergency Planning -Facility/Preventative Maintenance
-Inventory/Vendor Management - Purchasing
SEQUENCE BIOTECH, LLC, Amherst, NH 2013-Present
Designer and manufacturer of liquid handling multichannel pipettors and accessories.
Production Manager – Contract Position
Manage and prioritize production work flow process to assemble, retrofit, re-purpose and inspect the Vision Series multichannel pipettor. Oversee service and repair depot responsible for calibration and repair of multichannel pipettors to meet the needs of the customer. Investigate prototype applications and document for further engineering analysis. Identify inventory reorder levels based on current production orders. Implemented 5S methodologies in equipment production area.
Pennichuck Water, Merrimack, NH 2002-2013
Pennichuck is engaged primarily in the collection, storage, treatment and distribution and sale of potable water, serving the City of Nashua, New Hampshire and 10 surrounding municipalities located in southern NH with an estimated population of 110,000.
Handled day-to-day divisional operations and staff functions. Scheduled technical production functions for all company owned and operated water systems and contract operations. Provide leadership and guidance to a staff of up to 29, performing activities to meet the service needs of customers. Ensure compliance with all NH Public Utilities Commission rules and standards, coordinating the scheduling and completion of residential, commercial, and industrial meter reading, periodic testing of meters and backflow testing. Specific accomplishments as follows:
- Project Management - Managed a $1.5M project incorporating internal and external labor to upgrade meters and remote reading equipment to increase production reading rate. Project highlights include implementation 1 year ahead of schedule, consistent revenue stream, 30% reduction in unpaid balances and meter reading labor savings of 30 man days per month.
- Operational Leadership/Staff Development - Changed staff culture incorporating an environment of proactive responsibility in which technicians make decisions based on the priorities of the their daily production workload. Results are increased morale, respect among co-workers, superior customer service and productivity increase of 15%.
- Production/Project Management – Managed $130K project to upgrade meter lab testing equipment and inventory storage. Designed production process flow for meter testing. Designed physical layout of production meter lab and related inventory support storage structures. Solicited and managed external contract labor for meter lab facilities upgrade. Project highlights include 60% increase in meter testing capacity, identifiable stages of the meter test/rebuild production process and reduced quarterly inventory variance.
Q-Peak, Inc., Bedford, MA
Designer of custom high power laser systems for research and development.
Mechanical Engineering Supervisor
Supervised personnel activities and project management functions for the design and build of commercial and R&D lasers from initial prototype through to final design. Prioritized project and workflow assignments, aligning resources and staff to meet changing project and design demands.
- Redesigned prototype laser to a customer’s specific manufacturing operation. Reviewed customer criteria and create budget, design and fabrication timeline. Assigned technical staff to design and detail custom commercial laser. Reviewed design and managed vendors assigned to fabricate laser components. Assigned technical staff to assemble and debug laser. Submitted laser to senior engineering for final validation. Assigned staff to custom crate and ship laser to customer destination.
Chomerics North America, Woburn, MA
Leading global manufacturer of EMI (electromagnetic interference) shielding materials.
Redesign existing production equipment to improve functionality and reliability. Provided manufacturing support in the areas of design, repair and maintenance of production equipment, tools and fixtures. Managed and guided external custom manufacturing equipment designers for the prototype and final design of in-line manufacturing equipment (machines).
- Designed and implemented manufacturing cells to manage increased production demand of key customers. Utilized product forecasting to create manufacturing processes, developed procedures and acquire equipment to meet customer product demand.
Atrium Medical Corporation, Hudson, NH
World-class provider of the global healthcare community, engaged in the design, manufacture, and marketing of quality and innovative cardiovascular, thoracic and vascular surgical products.
Senior Project Engineer
Design equipment, fixtures and prototype tooling for use on the vascular product production line. Designed product packaging from prototype phase to production. Oversaw workforce-planning functions for assigned manufacturing and facility support activities.
- Identified critical manufacturing clean room deficiencies, targeting procedures and equipment leading to the potential contamination of the clean room environment. Corrected equipment deficiencies and redesigned manufacturing procedures to address product movement in and out of clean room environment. Maintained clean room integrity with no down time.
Education & Professional Development
Bachelor of Science, Technical Management (Cum Laude)
Southern New Hampshire University, Manchester, NH
Associate of Science, Electro-Mechanical Drafting
New Hampshire Technical College, Nashua, NH
John Mason Institute
PMP (Project Management Professional Candidate), Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, Microsoft Project
Drinking Water Supply Facilities Certified Grade D3 (Massachusetts)
Certified Backflow Prevention Device Inspector
MINITAB | MUNIS | SYNERGEN | ClickSoftware | CAD (2D/3D)
Zoning Board of Adjustment, City of Nashua, NH – Active Member
96 10th Street ■ Lowell MA 01850 ■ 978-937-0693 ■ email@example.com
Seasoned professional in media, higher education, and museum institutions. Trained students, faculty, and staff on media and online learning technologies. Supported, developed, and designed media technology and instruction materials. I’m a skilled liaison who can take complex technology material and translate it for the layperson. My wide range of experiences allows me the versatility to be both the wizard behind the curtain and the ambassador on the front lines of any organization. I'm dedicated to making a positive impact on the world through education, outreach, and community engagement.
Lesley University, Cambridge, MA
Master of Arts, Interdisciplinary Studies
Degree that combined Creative Arts in Learning and Technology in Education disciplines
UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS LOWELL, Lowell, MA
Bachelor of Arts, Psychology
WILDLIFE ACOUSTICS, INC, Concord, MA 2013 - 2014
Order Fulfillment & Quality Assurance Coordinator
- Installed firmware updates and minor mechanical upgrades to digital recorders as needed
- Fulfilled customer orders for mammal and reptile bioacoustical devices
- Performed quality inspections and run electronic diagnostics on merchandise
- Supervised inventory and quality control
- Voluntarily created policies and procedures manual for shipping department
NEW ENGLAND SCHOOL OF BUSINESS (NECB), Boston, MA 2010 - 2011
- Collaborated with faculty subject matter experts for online college course development
- Facilitated and implemented courses using Epic's proprietary platform
- Oversaw the purchase of video equipment and recorded faculty lectures for website
- Designed and created online video instruction guide for students and faculty
CAMBIUM LEARNING TECHNOLOGIES, Natick, MA 2009 - 2010
- Created online tutorials for school districts using Lectora lesson development software
- Achieved instructional design of graphic, audio, and video files before deadlines
BENTLEY UNIVERSITY, Waltham, MA 2008 - 2009
Senior Instructional and Media Online Specialist:
- Directed technical support of 13 hybrid-online classes and 80 smart classrooms
- Supervised, trained, and mentored staff of 20 students
- Installed and updated software and hardware in classrooms
- Served on Conversation Partnership program mentoring new foreign language students
MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, Cambridge, MA 2006
Project Coordinator for MIT Museum:
- Co-led pioneering educational game for Teachers Education Program and MIT Museum
- Researched and designed interactive game content
- Recruited and presented to college and high school students
- Conducted surveys and monitored student feedback
- Co-presented at Microsoft-MIT iCampus initiative forum
LESLEY UNIVERSITY, Cambridge, MA 1994 - 2006
Technical Resources Coordinator:
- Supervised and problem solved media technologies across the university
- Trained and guided students and faculty on their media projects
- Supervised and mentored library work students
- Designed media operation and policy instructions
- Managed supply and repair orders with vendors
COMMUNITY LEADERSHIP & SERVICE
CHATTER BY THE CHARLES, MIT-based Toastmasters Club, Cambridge, MA
Vice President of Public Relations
LOWELL TELECOMMUNICATIONS CENTER, Lowell, MA
Board member, Outreach and Membership
WATERWORKS MUSEUM, Boston, MA
Tour facilitator, videographer, Marketing Committee member
Home Address: 167 Two Rod Rd.
Scarborough, ME 04074
Phone: (603) 897-9228
Birth date: August 24, 1993
Citizenship: United States of America
University of Southern Maine, Portland, Maine
Degree: B.A. (anticipated), May 2015
Dean’s List, 2011-2015
Address: 490 Payne Rd., Scarborough, Maine 04074
Phone: (207) 883-8419
Position: Customer Experience Manager from June 19th 2012 to present
Supervisor: Adam Carle
Duties: Managing the cashiers and the sales floor associates, and making sure the customers have an excellent experience. Over-seeing the cleaning of the store, closing out the registers at the end of the night, and handling any register malfunctions and/or customer complaints.
Cognition, Affect, & Behavior Lab, Fall 2013-Spring 2015
Duties: Data collection and management, stimulus presentation, and bio-
monitoring of EKG, blood pressure, and skin conductance.
Spinney, K.E., Bramley, L., & Vella, E.J. (2014, March). Trait anxiety and cognitive performance: Testing attention restoration and attention control theories. Poster presented at the 85th annual meeting of the Eastern Psychological Association in Boston, MA.
Vella, E.J. & Spinney, K.E. (2014). Psychosocial correlates of adult ADHD symptomatology: The role of trait anxiety and poor sleep quality.
PSY 233, Psychopathology, Spring 2014
Duties: Teach review classes before exams, and grade assignments.
Membership in Professional Associations
Psi Chi (National Honor Society in Psychology)
Phi Kappa Phi
Golden Key International Honor Society
Eastern Psychological Association
President, University of Southern Maine Psychology Club, 2013-2014
A Different Kind of Pool Company
A swimming pool is easy to sell, because everyone wants one.
Installing an in-ground swimming pool is a big event. It represents a significant investment in time and money, but it is something that homeowners place a high value on.
Pool companies in southern New Hampshire and northern Massachusetts have a notorious reputation for not delivering on their promises. Construction projects that drag on longer than they should, poor communication, and hidden charges are a few of the complaints we hear about our competitors. What all these problems have in common is that most pool companies are selling pools as a product, not offering pool services.
Service first. I started my pool career in 1994 with a large pool company in New England; first as a service technician, then installer, and finally a managing supervisor. This experience helped me to truly understand what was lacking in many pool companies today. It inspired me to start my own pool company with this simple motto: “Service First.”
So, when I started Daigle Pool Servicing Company in 2005, we established our company on three basic principles:
To limit the use of sub-contractors. Daigle Pool Servicing Co. uses our own employees to do above- ground and in-ground pool installations, pool liner replacements, pool safety cover installations and servicing of pool equipment. The only subcontractors that we employ in our pool construction projects are excavation contractors, electricians, and pool deck contractors.
Best prices and products. To offer the best prices and the best products, and stand behind them 100%. To have the best warranties in the pool industry, you have to install the best pool products. Our exclusive dealership status with some of the best brands in the pool industry allows us to offer these professional pool products at near wholesale prices. We offer quality swimming pools including in-ground pools, above-ground pools and pool products.
Our well-trained, experienced in-house installation crews help us to keep costs down by not paying subcontractors. Because we know the quality of the work performed, we are confident to honor not only manufacturer warranties but exclusive warranties available only through Daigle Servicing Company.
To provide continuing customer support. We didn’t start out as a construction company. In the beginning, Daigle Servicing performed more pool maintenance and pool product services than pool installations and pool liner replacements.
We incorporated every aspect of maintenance and service to teach our customers how to maintain their own pool. From free in-store pool water balancing services, to pool school, or servicing all the equipment we install - our customers always know we are just a phone call away.
Call us today for a free consultation on installing your swimming pool, upgrading equipment or any other way we can help you to improve your summer swimming experience. You will discover why we are “a different kind of pool company!”
- Don Daigle
154 Gerrish Ave., Dracut, MA 01826 978-387-8381 firstname.lastname@example.org
Extensive experience as an office manager, customer service and administrative professional with a broad knowledge of the office products industry. Extremely dependable and flexible, with the ability to multi-task effectively in fast-paced environments. Adept at performing under pressure and taking ownership of projects/tasks to meet deadlines and complete the job on time and on budget. Self-starter with the ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team. Resourceful at developing a strong network of connections throughout an organization. Competent at communicating effectively at all levels of a company both internally and externally.
Customer Service Event Planning & Execution Organization
Microsoft Office Suite Integrations/Mergers Scheduling
Salesforce.com Confidentiality Training
Office Depot, Marlborough, MA 2007 – 2014
Office Coordinator (2007-2014)
Managed the New England office and provided administrative support for the Managing Director and the Director of Enterprise Business Development. Train team members on company systems and processes. Assist with account remediation by reviewing usage and suggesting alternative solutions. Discovered and offered customer an alternative solution on a product resulting in a $200K annual margin increase. Coordinate Meetings and Training both on-site and off including the selection of venue, meal planning and the preparation of all meeting/training materials. Managed Office Depot’s participation in large trade shows for the Association of Legal Administrators in Boston and the American Bar Association in San Francisco. Office responsibilities include providing support for security, telephone and IT equipment and systems. Skilled at maintaining a high level of confidentiality in my role as the local HR liaison. Organize travel, validate and submit expense reports. Schedule and facilitate conference calls and webinar meetings. Maintain the local marketing budget.
Supervised sales support and credit liaison.
Sales Support (2006-2007)
Coordinated the integration of accounts, sales team members and the selling and marketing processes from a private company to a $15 billion company with firm policies and procedures for executing their marketing plan. This required managing a direct report and taking a team approach to develop a plan for the auditing and adjusting of account conversions in areas of account set-ups, billing, pricing, reporting and conversion of ordering documents. Learned the various Office Depot systems and processes needed to support and train the former company's sales reps. Included in this was 1:1 training, group training and the development of documents and tools to facilitate the process. Assumed new responsibility of supporting the sales management team in creating and validating data on various selling tools such as business reviews, usage reports and sales tracking metrics. Ensured that staff support was effectively and timely addressing the customer conversion issues.
Recognized by co-workers in submissions for the monthly Bravo award as well as the 2007 “TEAM” player award for my “how can I help” attitude.
Allied Office Products, Chelmsford, MA 2003 – 2006
Branch Sales Operations Manager
Significant experience in margin management and pricing compliance. Analyzed accounts for proper pricing set up, introduce new product lines and complimentary products as well as alternative products saving the customer money and/or increasing selling margins. Measured results indicated our sales office improved our selling margin by over 2.5% as a result of implementing these programs into our customer base. Coordinate and prepare RFP & RFQ locally and in conjunction with corporate when indicated. Preparation included converting competitor's items, suggest all pricing and completing RFP responses. Assist with large account implementation as well as service accounts that required a higher level of personal service. On-site trainer for Microsoft Office applications and Salesforce.com. Local HR contact, responsible for confidential employee paperwork/issues. Coordinated and executed several large vendor shows, open houses and golf tournaments for our vendors and customers.
Supervised customer service and sales support.
Allied Office Products – Administrative Assistant
LSC Business Products – Customer Service Manager
Notary Public Commonwealth of Massachusetts
145 Boulevard Street, Lowell, MA 01854 email@example.com
OBJECTIVE: A position using my background and experience as a Structural Engineer and CAD and Graphic arts manager in the folding carton industry.
- Use ArtiosCAD and Arden (Genline) CAD software to design and fabricate folding cartons on Kongsberg Cutting Table, including prototype design building, determining product requirements, scheduling, estimating design costs, ESKO data network configuration and modifying and maintaining customer specification files.
- Implemented new strategies to streamline operations
- Implemented new strategies to streamline operations Implemented new strategies to streamline operations
- Advance my skills through education hands and on work experience.
- Strong customer service and client account management skills to create a positive experience and build customer relationships.
- ISO 9001 trained Process development
Photography and Video Editing Use of Pantone Color Chart
Calibration of materials Determine dimensions and style of box design from customer products
Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop Logo designs
Website Design and Maintenance using graphical user interface (GUI) template applications, created accent graphics and animations.
Computer and Applications:
Microsoft Windows XP/7 Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Project
Build and maintain Windows OS PC Systems Hardware and software upgrade planning
Self-motivated Strong attention to detail
Enjoy working in a team environment
Two C Pack - Nashua, NH March 2014 - September 2014
Cad Designer & Customer Service (laid off in September 2014)
- Developed and implemented data-base solutions in a timely manner. Improvement projects with measurable goals.
- Coordinated closely with customers’ quality control regarding products awaiting dispositions.
- ArtiosCAD designed folding carton designs on Kongsberg Cutting Table.
- Designed packages for the following customers: Bacardi, Hershey, Cambridge Brands & Medical Supplies.
- Maintained and enforced a safe and clean working environment at all times while working with food and other packaging products.
- Coordinated preventative maintenance on existing and new production equipment, including routine calibration.
- Established and adjusted work procedures to meet production schedules
Kimark Specialty Box Company - Manchester, NH 2001 - 2014
Sr. Cad & Graphic Designer (Started as a part time contractor and transitioned to full time permanent in November 2003)
- Arden (Genline) CAD folding carton designs on Data Tech Cutting & Graphtec tables.
- Customer Service.
- Developed and implemented data-base solutions in a timely manner.
- Designed packages for the following customers: Tools & catheter supplies for Medical, C. R. Bard, Medtronic, Tupperware, cosmetics, point-of-sale displays.
- Improvement projects with measurable goals.
- Coordinated closely with customers’ quality control regarding products awaiting dispositions.
- Ordering & Pricing of material for production of packaging product. Inspecting received material for quality and specification.
- Maintained and enforced a safe and clean working environment at all times while working with food and other packaging products.
- Performed preventative maintenance on existing and new production equipment, including routine calibration. Established and adjusted work procedures to meet production schedules
- Network Support- Acted as first point of contact for all major technical issues, including power outages, system failures and disaster recovery.
Americraft Carton, Inc. - Lowell, MA 1989 - 2001
Structural Design Engineer
- ArtiosCAD folding carton designs on Kongsberg & Data Tech Cutting Table.
- Responsible for servicing multiple departments: Production, CAD-CAM, Graphics, Sales and Customer Service.
- Built Prototype samples for customer base using ArtiosCAD Design for Sales and Services.
- Designed packages for the following customers: MC. R. Bard Milton Bradley Games, Hasbro Interactive CD Games, Webster Industries Sandwich and Trash Bags, Marcal Tissue, Eastern Tea Co., Near East Rice, A&P Pasta, America Online and Haviland (Necco) Candy.
- Increased manufacturing efficiency by modifying package designs to correspond to the finishing machine and department.
- Created combination of layouts of cartons to be burned by laser for use in production.
- Prepared coating blankets for the printing press for production use.
- Developed and implemented purchasing flow-chart of laser dies burning.
- Contributed to ISO9001 documentation and audit process.
Coastal Carton - Lowell, MA 1983 - 1988
Die Maker and Structural Designer
- Produced prototypes by hand from steel rule die.
- Use of CAD / CAM tools with standard and original designs.
Tewksbury High School - High School Diploma
Tripp Technologies - Pre Press and Graphic Design on Macintosh
Montserrat College of Art - Air Brush and Design
References will be furnished upon request.