Kevin Willett's blog
I would like to invite you to be a guest on the Friends of Kevin Radio Show. The Show is live on Mondays from 11am to 1pm est on WSMN 1590am in Nashua NH. The format of the program is a business interview show. The segment will last about 15 minutes and I ask each guest to provide me with 10 questions to use for the interview. Here are the major benefits of being a guest.
1. The show airs live in the NH market and streams live worldwide at www.wsmnradio.com to give you maximum exposure.
2. Guests can call in to the show from anywhere in the country.
3. You can use the interview to position yourself as an expert in your field.
4. You will receive a professionally produced MP3 file that you can use to promote your business.
5. I share the segment on social media with my over 11,000 followers
The cost for the studio time to be a guest is only $50. This is a great and affordable way to promote your business. Please call me at 978-995-1743 or email me at Kevin@friendsofkevin.com to schedule your show.
Tina I. Beland
1461 Pawtucket Blvd. E-12 Lowell, MA 01854 Tel. (978) 995-4288 Email: email@example.com
Objective: To find gainful experience in the administrative field and provide effective support to potential employers.
Computer Applications: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project 2002, Outlook, XMS expense, e Cabinet, Documentum, ISOTrain, Cosmos, EasyReq, Expres T&E, ERAS, Plateau, Metrics Manager, Metrics Collector, BPCS (AS 400), Lotus Notes, Netscape, Explorer, @Rosenbluth, OAG, SAP, Systran, Exchange, Concert, Anzio Lite (Zeus), Word Perfect, Lotus, CP Reports, Platinum, COSTPOINT, Noteworks, Lotus cc:Mail, Word Perfect, QuickBooks, and Banker & Tradesman On line, Medisoft, Lytec, WebX, EPIC. Fourth Shift, Great Plains, Korm, SalMon
Sales Specialist Woburn, MA 11/11 to 11/13
- Interact with Internal and External customers to maintain orders satisfaction trouble shooting issues with software keys and installations.
- Prepare information for internal and external audits
- Perform Inventory transfers and reconciliations for warehouse, stocking & distribution sites, handle any issues related to stock transfers & reconciliations
- Perform non standard pricing verification & deal registration verification for large orders, authorize orders to process in the KORM and SALMOM systems
- Perform licensing co-terming (these are non standard expiry & terms for licenses) Authorize & Distribute Software keys
- Invoice in Great Plains accounting system – manually and automated to Commercial and Retail Distributors
- Process credits for returned or damaged products, and process price variances
- Add and verify Resellers & Partners’ registrations into the KORM and SALMON systems
- Process Return Material Authorizations
- Enter Retail Orders, Commercial orders, Not for Resale Orders & Trials, Conduct EDI processing and the processing of Drop shipments
Wakefield Solutions Pelham, NH 4/11 to 10/11
Customer Service Representative
- Process Requests for Quotes(RFQ), Return Material Authorizations(RMA), Process Corrective Action Reports
- Interact with customers by phone concerning orders, returns, shipments and products.
- Receive and enter confirmed orders.
- Contact customers when necessary to advise shipments delay and/or information necessary to process orders.
- Track the safety stock on the assigned accounts and adjust levels of parts in accordance with the customers ordering patterns.
- Manage and track various reports,
- Keep management informed of all activity.
- Writing work instructions and Position training manuals, as well as Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Monitoring Press scheduling and balancing workflow to the shop floor
DSM Neo Resins (contract) Wilmington, MA 12/10 to 1/11
Customer Service International.
- Ensure compliance with contractual obligations
- Customer information maintenance, testing rewriting or work instructions as new enhancements are implemented
- Process customer product orders, and enter data into SAP R3 computer system
- Organize shipments with internal and external warehouses, planning and shipping where applicable
- Filing or related customer information such as Bills of Lading, Invoices and other items
- Preparation of Export documentation, liaison with Freight Forwarder
- Customer contact involves resolving problems, gathering and entering forecast information, answering questions, addressing customer concerns in pricing, billing delivery damaged material etc.
- Maintain, review and assemble profiles and special instructions on all customers in the database; monitor orders to ensure satisfactory delivery
Fresenius Medical Care(Contract) Waltham, MA 11/10 to 12/10
International Supply Chain Analyst
- Review and process purchase orders for international customers in SAP
- Forward commercial documents to customers
- Re-key orders from the international holding distribution center to the shipping distribution center
- Manage delivery schedules and drop ship orders for clinics inPuerto Rico
- Coordinate the set up of new international customers
- Solve problems by working directly with customers and relevant internal departments
- Respond to requests for info regarding shipments of products to other countries or sourcing a distributor or affiliate
- Generate monthly report detailing the value of products that were sent via ocean containers for insurance purposes
- Act as back-up routing specialist while s/he is out
- Develop, promote, maintain and distribute key performance indicators to ensure continuous improvement
- Support additional supply chain initiatives as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
Lantheus Medical Imaging(formerly Bristol Myers Squibb Medical Imaging)Billerica, MA 11/99 to 6/09
- Export Order Administrator: (3/08-6/09)
Ensured smooth project flow and order processes for International Customers, streamlined oversees order process to an Order Form
Transferred distribution model from BMS to Lantheus European distribution model to overseas 3rd party warehouse model this enabled the company to save import and export duties as well as storage charges by 18%
Continued roles and responsibilities listed under the International Operations Analyst and Rx Project Coordinator Positions
- International Operations Analyst: (3/06 -3/08)
In addition to responsibilities listed under Project Coordinator, Team member of the Medical Imaging Procedural Documents Council, as such was responsible for overseeing compliance with S.O.P. (Standard Operating Procedure) on a division wide level,
Plateau training administrator for the International Radiopharmacy staff at 9 locations worldwide,
Worked with Production Planning Department to ensure stock levels and production runs met International customer and distributor need.
- Project Coordinator: (11/03-3/06)
Team member of the International Rx Ops team; coordinated Radiopharmacy build-outs in Australia and Puerto Rico interfaced with internal and external clients and vendors,
Acted as an in house resource to our international locations in Australia, Puerto Rico and Canada, coordinated and expedited policies and procedures so as to not impact timely business flow, Lead website project, Lead ISOtrain Project, Lead SOP standardization sub committee, Participated on International Radioisotope Safety Committee, Drove conversion to Cosmos documentation system, established and maintained Metrics database for all pharmacy activities - financial and operational.
Worked with pharmacies to establish and maintain Legal Agreement by Federal Government regulations in compliance and reporting. Worked with the project teams to ensure project timelines were met, set up common resources and made documents available to all team members. Interfaced with Global Strategic Sourcing to ensure that purchasing guidelines were met by the Radiopharmacies and that maximum leverage for procured items was utilized.
- Administrative Assistant: (11/99 - 11/03)
Supported the Associate Director of Distribution and other staff members, scheduled meetings on and off site, made travel arrangements for all department staff, entered purchase orders into the accounting system, purchased office supplies and services for corporate headquarters’ staff as well as four distribution centers, approved invoices for payment working with accounts payable and purchasing to resolve discrepancies, prepared presentations, created monthly metrics.
Certificate in Project Management from Boston University
Baccalaureate of Arts from the University of Massachusetts Philosophy (Psychology minor)
TheSalterSchool: Certificate, Medical Assisting Program
Certified: APICS CPIM Master Planning of Resources, and Basics of Supply Chain Management,
Job Opening - Assistant to the Dean of The Jonathan M. Tisch College of Citizenship and Public Service
The Jonathan M. Tisch College of Citizenship and Public Service prepares Tufts students to become engaged public citizens and community leaders. Tisch College works across Tufts University to engage students in meaningful public service experiences, to explore personal commitments to civic participation, and to take on active roles in public life. Tisch College works to involve faculty in research and teaching focused on community engagement and to link university assets to community identified needs. The College develops innovative projects and programs to make civic learning opportunities more accessible and effective for students and communities.
Reporting directly to the Dean of the Jonathan M. Tisch College of Citizenship and Public Service and working closely with the Special Projects Administrator, the Assistant to the Dean will provide a range of administrative support to further the mission of the College and extend the impact of its Dean. The Assistant to the Dean will be an integral part of a three-member Tisch College Office of the Dean comprised of the Dean, the Special Projects Administrator, and the Assistant to the Dean. Specifically, the Assistant to the Dean will:
· Provide capable administrative support to the Office of the Dean, including oversight and coordination of the Dean's schedule, filing, mailings, office organization, travel planning, and travel preparation.
· Hold primary responsibility for the Dean's schedule and calendar functions to thoughtfully and efficiently arrange a variety of meetings and appointments. The Assistant to the Dean will identify, anticipate, and actively manage potential conflicts as well as aid in preparation for materials for meetings.
· Assist in managing relationships with Tisch College stakeholders and constituencies within and outside of the University. Perform receptionist duties for the college and Office of the Dean. Receive and direct guests in a professional, friendly, and helpful manner.
· Assist in the coordination of Tisch College events as they relate to the Dean, including but not limited to the Presidential Awards, Presidential Symposium, meetings of the Tisch College Board of Advisors and Honos Civicus.
· In partnership with the Special Projects Administrator, oversee flow of information through the Dean's office. Facilitate daily communications between staff, students and Dean. Attend and take notes for Tisch College Regular and Senior staff meetings.
· Assist Tisch staff with additional projects as needed and perform other duties as assigned.
The position will be expected to handle confidential material with discretion and time sensitive material with poise. They will also perform various assignments for the Dean's Office as needed, including research assistance and support as directed by the Dean and Special Projects Administrator.
Job Description - Requirements
· High School diploma and 5+ years of experience OR bachelor's degree and 3+ years of experience.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
· Excellent written and oral communication abilities to articulate the goals of the office and liaise effectively. Strong organizational, administrative, and communication skills are essential as is an appreciation and ability to work with a diverse population of students, staff, faculty, and community members. Must be committed to understanding issues of diversity, inclusion, and models of community engagement. Will be expected to exercise discretion and judgment, work collaboratively, and communicate effectively with a variety of constituents and audiences.
Prior experience in higher education or other intellectually based environment is highly desirable. Demonstrated understanding of a complex structure and the ability to bring a thoughtful, poised, and positive approach to the role. A demonstrated understanding of civic engagement and prior experience related to the mission of Tisch College would be especially appreciated.
Jonathan M. Tisch College of Citizenship and Public Service
Tufts University Medford, MA 02155
Please join us at this Family Finance Solutions event to learn more about managing your family finances and take home a $15.00 gift card to Market Basket.
To register and attend one of these workshops, call Gladys Santiago at Community Teamwork at 978-654-5673 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
No Child Care Provided. Workshops are for adults only!
You will have the opportunity to attend one of the four (4) informative workshops listed below:
Planning for Retirement: Humans continue to live much longer. Do you want to rely on just social security benefits? Find out reasons to contribute to your retirement, different types of retirement plans such as IRA, 401k. Importance of carefully choosing and monitoring your investment options.
Pay Small Now or Pay Big Later: An average funeral can cost anywhere from $7k-10K. Do you really want to leave your family this burden? Learn the small things that can be done now in order to avoid much distress later by protecting your love ones today.
Credit Report & Credit Scoring: When used together, provide an inspection of your past use of credit. Accurate information in your credit report is the key to obtaining the best credit terms and rates possible. Learn how to obtain, read, understand and dispute inaccurate information on your credit report. Discover how your credit report can affect your ability to establish, re-establish credit and obtain housing and employment.
Facing your Creditors: Letting the bills pile up and ignoring the situation only worsen the situation. Learn different techniques in order to deal with your past due accounts, address creditors, make settlement offers, and much more.
Gift Card… compliments of Community Teamwork will not be granted until the end of the workshop (one gift card per household).
David O. Hunt, PE Mechanical Project Engineer
PO Box 1503 E-mail: email@example.com
Nashua, NH 03061-1503 Cell: (617) 272-5473
LinkedIn: davidhuntmecheng Twitter: @davidhuntpe
CAREER SUMMARY & SELECTED HIGHLIGHTS
Experienced engineer with successes spanning design, process development, cost reduction, and process engineering across diverse industries. Strong plastic background. Masters in both Engineering and Manufacturing Management. Worked in ISO / FDA / FMVSS / other regulatory environments.
- Led Design for Assembly effort to reduce labor costs in new generation of electro-mechanical capital equipment, saving over $5 million in L&OH within three years of launch and reducing assembly floor area needed over 50%.
- Co-inventor on an as-yet unpublished patent application; other patents: US Patents 6059483 and 6395201.
- Designed system to mix two liquid streams with dissimilar fluid properties. Technology was part of Sam Bodman Excellence in Technology Award (internal Cabot award) received in 2010.
- Developed and managed project plan for Lego toy truck and launched on schedule. Lego liaison called plan the “most comprehensive” he’d seen.
- Conceived, researched, and prototyped integrating heat shield functionality into plastic housing to eliminate separate-piece heat shield. Projected corporate-wide total cost savings of approximately $750K annually.
Autodesk Inventor / SolidWorks Design for Manufacture & Assembly GD&T
Project Management Value Analysis/Value Engineering DOE / Design for Robustness Project Cost Justification Six Sigma Green Belt Systematic Problem Solving
Finite Element Analysis ECO writing / follow-through Published writer / Skilled presenter
SKILLS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Design & Analysis
- Launched new spray nozzle with improved hardening treatment; achieved significant decrease in process variation and reduced changes from orifice abrasion during production runs.
- Designed and prototyped elimination of stamped metal shield with projected annual savings over $200K.
- Designed new composite part to eliminate ergonomic issue in manual process; improved quality, reduced cost.
- Eliminated quality and ergonomic issues by redimensioning components to reduce tolerance stack-up.
- Designed plastic automatic flip-up mechanism to secure wireless GUI for patient use during treatment.
- Designed and analyzed plastic mechanism for caskets to eliminate steel components from design.
- Designed custom injection-molded plastic housing and mounting features for Lego truck sound device.
- Redesigned line of failing plastic filter housings; new design exceeded fatigue life specifications by over 100%.
Design for Manufacture and Assembly (DFMA)
- Solved O-ring roll out problem in manual assembly operation through proper chamfer design.
- Recommended widening glue track to increase process window over 150% without compromising joint strength.
- Eliminated product’s 50% rework rate in brazing operation by redimensioning joint for proper process window.
- Saved over $250K annually by replacing molded virgin rubber with superior material based on recycled tires.
- Enabled material change saving over $200K annually by proposing surface treatment to improve adhesion.
- Identified over $260K in annual material cost savings by leveraging supplier knowledge from prior employment.
- Co-invented “Integrated Molding and Assembly” technology. First application in modular cell; plant-wide labor savings potential over $500K. Technology was patented in 2000.
- Championed Lean Manufacturing in new line layout. Saved over $1 million in capital costs; reduced labor by over $100K per year.
- Prevented machine damage by using laser scanning and data analysis to detect pattern in radiator fin heights.
- Created process development prioritization list through QFD analysis.
- Prevented low ROI mold purchase by analyzing NPV of projected savings as a function of two key variables.
Value Analysis/Value Engineering (VA/VE) & Cost Reduction
Process Development & Problem Solving
EMPLOYMENT HISTORY & SCOPE
CONTRACTING/CONSULTING September 2012 - Present
- Contracting: Part-time design work at Redpoint Studios, Manchester, NHConsulting: Researched materials and processing information; identified new suppliers; designed plastic housing
- § Designing plastic wall-mounted holder for disposable thermometer covers
- § Finalized and tested design of die-cast strain relief for hand-held electronic medical thermometer
- § Designed over-molded grommet and strain relief for thermometer variant
- § Designed field-retrofit adjustable arm for field-portable X-ray inspection equipment
DEKA RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT June 2012 – August 2012
Sustaining Engineer Manchester, NH
Redesign components and subsystems to incorporate DFMA on complex medical device. Made needed changes, and wrote ECOs. Studied FDA requirements including Design Controls, Device History Records, and cGMP.
CABOT CORPORATION 2006 - 2012
Mechanical Engineer Billerica, MA
Design/redesign equipment for carbon black manufacturing and diverse R&D projects using Autodesk Inventor. Analyze field failures, determine root cause, document failure mode, develop and champion corrective actions.
CONTRACT POSITIONS 2004 - 2006
Whelen Engineering, Mechanical Engineer (Two months, 2006) Charlestown, NH
Examined potential capital equipment purchases for cost effectiveness; made recommendations based on findings.
Mack Molding, Project Manager/Design Engineer (Eight months, 2004 - 2005) Arlington, VT
Managed Lego truck project through launch; was primary customer project contact. Used SolidWorks as needed.
Smiths Medical ASD, Validation Engineer (Three months, 2004) Keene, NH
Coordinated documentation for machine IQ/OQ/PQ. Analyzed packaging failure data; recommended next steps.
HYPERTHERM, INC. 2001 - 2003
Senior Manufacturing Process Engineer (2002 - 2003) Hanover, NH
Develop processes and documentation; obtain equipment and tooling. Drive continuous improvement using scrap and warranty data, focus on design solutions, and write ECOs. Design fixtures in SolidWorks.
Senior Mechanical Engineer (2001 - 2002)
Champion labor cost reductions by training team in DFMA methods; drive improvements by facilitating reviews. Apply VA/VE to find, research, and drive cost reduction implementation. Design new parts using SolidWorks.
FORD MOTOR COMPANY & VISTEON CORPORATION 1995 - 2001
Cost Reduction Project Engineer (1999 - 2001) Plymouth, MI
Advanced Process Development Project Engineer (1995 - 1999) Sandusky, OH
KETTERING UNIVERSITY 2003
Master of Science in Manufacturing Management Flint, MI
CARNEGIE MELLON UNIVERSITY 1993
Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering Pittsburgh, PA
University of Massachusetts 1990
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (with Honors) Amherst, MA
SCOTT J. SILVA Home: (603) 883-3842 • Cell: (617) 697-7861
10 ½ Chester Street • Nashua, New Hampshire 03064-2311 firstname.lastname@example.org
Highly skilled, results-oriented publishing management professional with 20+ years of experience in electronic production, desktop publishing, graphic composition, and pagination automation. Detailed knowledge of graphics, pagination, and editing software. Proven track record for consistently achieving goals, meeting project deadlines, and maintaining high quality standards. Ability to complete complex projects and assignments with limited instruction or supervision.
Excellent organization, communication, resource management, problem solving, leadership, technical, and computer skills.
Electronic Production Manager
DELTA EDUCATION / SCHOOL SPECIALITY SCIENCE, Nashua, NH (2006 - Present)
- Manage full-time staff, freelancers, budgets, and outside resources to schedule, develop, produce, deliver and archive varied educational materials. Work directly with editorial and curriculum developers.
- Set up new training program and coordinated electronic production process for new K-12 educational materials and product lines for in-house staff, expanded technical proficiencies and remapped workflow to increase productivity, saving $20,000+ per year.
- Oversaw new math program file intake, rebranding, marketing, and file delivery for outside project management involving PDFs, eBooks, and online Moodle learning management system.
- Created Filemaker Pro relational database to track print products involving design of scripts, calculation fields, and user interface. The database enabled tracking of 3,500+ legacy products and assets.
- Managed production of 400+ eBooks for electronic delivery on devices such as iPads, tablets, and smart phones.
- Facilitated production of 500+ titles into National Instructional Materials Accessibility Standard (NIMAS) format for the National Instructional Materials Access Center (NIMAC).
Electronic Production Manager
ADDISON WESLEY / PEARSON EDUCATION, Boston, MA (1997 - 2006)
- Coordinated Electronic Production process including layout, style, artwork, and pagination for collegiate textbooks, while consistently meeting quality, performance, cost, and delivery guidelines.
- Managed 2 full-time employees plus freelancers and outside resources for book development projects.
- Led production for 50+ titles and new editions. Contributed to startup and support of print-on-demand program, and oversaw scheduling, cost estimating, and electronic delivery of print ready materials for books of up to 800 pages.
- Evaluated, tested, and selected new technologies, software, systems, and upgrades, and automated data importing with streamlined conversion process.
- Played a key role in the development of on-line distance learning/e-learning.
Pagination / Systems Manager
Lowell Sun Publishing, Lowell, MA (1994 - 1997)
- Supervised, trained, and motivated 8 direct and 5 indirect reports in the Pagination and Ad Set Departments for a daily newspaper with circulation of 53,000.
- Ensured timely and accurate completion of 30 pages per day (50-60 for the Sunday edition).
- Coordinated Editorial Department automation project and trained 50 people on system operation and electronic pagination.
Gex, Inc., Hampstead, NH (1991 - 1994)
Lowell Sun Publishing, Lowell, MA (1987 - 1990)
A.A.S, Graphic Arts
New Hampshire Technical College, Laconia, NH (1986)
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Acrobat Professional
- Pitstop Pro
- Universal Type Client
- Microsoft Office Suite
- FileMaker Pro 10
- BBEdit 10
- iBooks Author
- XML & HTML
- Final Cut Pro X
- Flipping Book Publisher
- Moodle, BlackBoard, and WebCT
- Member, National Instructional Materials Access Center Users Group (1-year term)
- Southern NH chapter of Apple Core (Apple User Group) since 2007
- •(President 2010 - Present, Secretary 2008 - 2009)
- Friends of Access Nashua Board, Secretary (2013 - Present)
We have an opportunity for you! WorkForce Extended - a premier staffing and recruiting agency has teamed up with New England’s MOST ELITE financial service teams to drive growth within their respective companies. WE WANT YOU! Due to our strong relationships and tenacious staff we are able to provide you with a variety of new opportunities.
A.) For the accomplished advisor ready to take their career to the next step and enhance their entrepreneurial growth.
B.) Looking for a larger backing? More opportunity with flexibility and room to grow, multiple locations opened throughout New England.
C.) Wanting exclusivity and convenience? Located in a premier Massachusetts location, backed by a product unlike any competitors.
• Preferred 2+ Year’s Experience
• Network of Prospects
• L&H Licensed
• Series 6 & 7 Preferred
• Sales Oriented
• Understanding of Financial Planning, Asset Management and Asset Protection
• Strong Ability to Prospect & Network
• Analytical & Financial Acumen
• Preferred 3+Year’s Experience at Target Company
• Existing Network of Clients & Prospects
• L&H Licensed
• Series 6 & 7 Preferred
• Sales Oriented
• Understanding Financial Planning, Asset Management & Asset Protection
• Strong Ability to Prospect & Network
• Analytical & Financial Acumen
Contact: Kaleigh Marino | 603-402-1704 | email@example.com